Arrow Arrow Season 2 Episode 17: "Birds of Prey" Rate and Review Thread

The thing people need to remember is that while I'm sure eventually Moira, Thea, and Lance will find out, it's highly unlikely they're all going to stay alive. Sarah's added to that as well, especially if they still plan to make Laurel BC. To be honest, I'd put good money down that one of those 4 don't make it out of this season.

Spoiler for a future episode:
Well, considering there's a funeral coming up and Laurel is in attendance, I think that's a pretty good guess.

I think everyone who should know,knows at this point.I guess Thea might be ok knowing,(depending on what they do with the character.)But I don't think Lance should know.If Laurel knows,again,we have the problem of what to do with her.Moira will probably find out just before she gets killed off.(whenever that may be)

I think there's a pretty big chance they'll be moving towards Ollie going public with his identity, ala Tony Stark. I mean, it is getting a tad ridiculous with how many people know and will soon discover his "secret" identity on the show. Besides, he's gone public in the comics as well, correct?

Although, having said that, Ollie's stint as a killer in Season 1 might just make things a bit more complicated with regards to him going public with his identity on the show.

Spoiler for a future episode:
Well, considering there's a funeral coming up and Laurel is in attendance, I think that's a pretty good guess.

If anyone dies, I'm really hoping it's not Sarah. But odds are it probably will be. Though Thea would be interesting, just to see how it affects both Ollie and Roy.

If anyone dies, I'm really hoping it's not Sarah. But odds are it probably will be. Though Thea would be interesting, just to see how it affects both Ollie and Roy.

My money's still on Moira, though Sara is possible but I really hope not.

They would be nuts to kill Sara. The producers keep saying how it took Ollie 5 years to become Arrow, every time someone says they don't like Laurel as the Canary. So, what, they kill Sara, Laurel starts training, and it'll be 3 years until we get a new Canary? Screw that.

I don't think it'll be Thea, [BLACKOUT]they're still going to want to play out that she's Merlyn's daughter.[/BLACKOUT] However, I'm thinking odds are on Sara. So much sad.

Huh, never saw this picture before. IF they are able to redeem Helena in the future somehow and Sara is still BC by then, it would look great to see these two team up.

huntressbop-300x224.jpg

Loved the episode mainly because I love the Huntress. Her acting was really good and as always she's written as a character that I happen to like a lot. I love the dynamic she has with Ollie and it kinda reminds me of Batman/Catwoman which is always great for me.
Something that I predicted a few episodes ago is how boring Sarah is going to become for me and it starts happening. She's becoming boring and predictable, saying and doing exactly what I predict she will. Her dynamic with Oliver is not interesting at all and it feels as if she's there only to make out with him and be pretty/bad ass. I loved her a lot before she became Ollie's girlfriend and I would love it if they break up and just flirt occasionally.

Huh, never saw this picture before. IF they are able to redeem Helena in the future somehow and Sara is still BC by then, it would look great to see these two team up.

huntressbop-300x224.jpg
Does anyone have an hd version of this?

I look forward to another Birds of Prey themed episode with Felicity filling the Oracle role.

Helena can be redeemed, they just need to take their time with it... which shouldn't be difficult considering how many hours of material we get per season

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"