Arrow Arrow Season 2 Episode 23: "Unthinkable" Rate and Review Thread

While I agree that the scene when Sara left was a little too upbeat, her going back isn't that farfetched IMO. She was acting selflessly to save the city and people she loves, so she chose to go back in order to get their help. As far as her being so okay with it, she said it herself. She's finally choosing her own destiny.

Her just randomly leaving would make less sense to me, and I feel more people would complain that they just sent her somewhere in order to let Laurel take over. At least there was some logic this way with the tradeoff, and the writers didn't want to kill her off at this point. So I think they chose the best path for her here.

I'm sure this has been brought up, but wasn't it weird that Slade grabs Laurel instead of Sara...?

not really

from their time together on the island Slade knows how much Laurel means to Oliver

nothing that Slade witnessed on the island between Oliver and Sarah gave him any reason to believe that he loved Sarah more, or was in love with her at all

he clearly loves her but not that way

I'm open to be corrected but I sure there is a scene where Oliver is telling Slade of the guilt he feels for deceiving Sarah into getting on the boat because he is in love with Laurel

Ah, good point about Slade knowing about Laurel on the island.

I think there's a scene with Ollie looking at a picture of Laurel or something like that on the island.

that was one of the best episode...glad sara left

She is great character and while I hope she returns at some point in the future, I don't want her to be in the main cast.

it is about Green Arrow and his quest to save the city and having someone of Sarah's skill on his team 24/7 takes away from that

he has Dig and Felicity and now Roy as his sidekick - that is enough

I'm going to miss Slade as Ollie's friend

Personally enjoyed the ending. Was kinda disappointed with the whole oilitcy thing but it's kinda got to the stage where it shouldn't happen

It's obvious laurel is gonna be the canary the hints where like a slap in the face plus the whole dad taking sick, I'm betting he dies or is in a coma to give her motivation

Glad they didn't kill off slade I was expecting them to

As for Mia, can we say super villain in the making.

Last edited:
I was expecting them to kill off Slade too, I'm glad they found the cure for the mira kuru though for Roy's sake not Slade's lol

I would have been mad if they killed off Slade. This way they can get a rematch but without having Slade seeing ghosts.

And by Mia you mean Thea right? :oldrazz:

I hope they make mia instead of white washing cheshire
bow6.jpg

She is great character and while I hope she returns at some point in the future, I don't want her to be in the main cast.

it is about Green Arrow and his quest to save the city and having someone of Sarah's skill on his team 24/7 takes away from that

he has Dig and Felicity and now Roy as his sidekick - that is enough

Given that Laurel will replace her,nothing has really changed in his number of allies.

How did Lyla prevent the bombs in the Squad's spines from going off? All she said in the episode was "Trust me". Did the writers ever reveal the answer?

It's not like Waller would set them off when she's standing 8 feet away from them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"