Arrow Arrow Season 6 Episode 8- "Crisis on Earth X, Part 2

Best part of were Kara and Barry waiting for Oliver to show up and Mick/KF. Really wish they'd do a crossover with just the 3, they could make it a 1- parter.

Ratings for crossover and total viewers:

Supergirl -- 0.9__ 2.65 million
Arrow ---- 0.9__ 2.54 million
Flash ----- 0.9__ 2.74 million
Legends -- 0.9__ 2.76 million
So only Flash fans watched all 4 parts?

Can we all agree that Blake Neely is currently the best composer working in the superhero business, period? His scores are so consistently awesome and I love the way he blends the themes from each show. Why cant the freaking MOVIE scores be this good? They should've hired him for Justice League, he would've nailed it.

The combined theme is amazing.

One random thing I noticed that bugs the hell outta me is Arrow directors always seem to make Supergirl do her stupid "hero pose" every other scene. They went overboard on it in the Arrow installment last year and they did it again this episode. Bamford even had her doing it in the middle of a battle scene here, which made it look extra dumb. That pose does NOT work for Kara in serious situations. It's more for when she's feeling at ease/light-hearted. The Flash and Supergirl directors seem to get that (NOW, anyway - there were times early on in Supergirl's run that they didn't). The Arrow directors, not so much. I swear she made that pose in every sequence she was in this ep. The shirt rip they did with her was awful too, imo. It was like she was doing it JUST for the camera, lol.
I don't think Bamford directed anything with Supergirl before.

The ratings arent bad for this year but wow they are BAD for it being a crossover.

Network TV ratings in general are "bad" this year. It just shows how many people are transitioning to other viewing methods.

You know what would've been interesting? If Ollie hadn't taken up the Green Arrow mantle again yet in the last episode. Then Nazi Aryan Ollie could've come face to face with Diggle as the Arrow. Imagine his reaction to that seeing a black guy in the hood. The Fuhrer would be furious.

And then if Diggle had been taken out of commission or shipped to the Earth X concentration camp, Ollie would've been forced to become Green Arrow again.

Best part of were Kara and Barry waiting for Oliver to show up and Mick/KF. Really wish they'd do a crossover with just the 3, they could make it a 1- parter.

So only Flash fans watched all 4 parts?

This crossover to me felt integral as a fan of the Flash. It was Barry and Iris wedding and possibly the introduction of Dawn Allen as well as a more defined Killer Frost. As a fan of the other shows I’d say it was important for Legends fans to watch the Legends episode for Stein and maybe the one before for Cold. if you care about Olicity then Arrow fans should probably watch it all. Supergirl fans got some cool fight scenes but there wasn’t really any story that they were missing out on other than some mild Alex drama.

Overall I’d say the whole 4 set wasn’t required viewing for anyone but highly recommended if you watch The Flash.

In my opinion, a dramatic idea. Other univers are put into the series when ideas end. The same thing happened in One Piece, Dragonball and the same happened to Arrow
It's good idea sometimes (like in DB), but in arrow it's something like put other worlds in game like...I don't knowm, like Rocket League and put in this game other world with other crates for buy...RL?

Buy Rocket LEague crates

It's very interesting how this game develops, and is becoming more and more popular among Xbox Rocket League players. It is quite a hard game, but very pleasant. Especially if you buy...

Last edited:
Live + 7 day increase for the Supergirl for the November 27th episode "Crisis on Earth-X, part 1"
Live 0.9, L+7 1.6, a 78% increase
Viewers, from 2.713 million live to 4.430 million in L+7, an increase of 1.717 million viewers, for a 63% increase.

Live + 7 day increase for the Arrow for the November 27th episode "Crisis on Earth-X, part 2"
Live 0.9, L+7 1.7, an 89% increase
Viewers, from 2.521 million live to 4.412 million in L+7, an increase of 1.891 million viewers, for a 75% increase.

Live + 7 day increase for The Flash for the November 28th episode "Crisis on Earth-X, part 3"
Live 1.0, L+7 1.7, a 70% increase
Viewers, from 2.816 million live to 4.621 million in L+7, an increase of 1.825 million viewers, for a 65% increase.

Live + 7 day increase for Legends of Tomorrow for the November 28th episode "Crisis on Earth-X, part 4"
Live 0.9, L+7 1.7, an 89% increase
Viewers, from 2.797 million live to 4.618 million in L+7, an increase of 1.821 million viewers, for a 65% increase.

So why did the nazi's come for Supergirl on earth- one? They could have gotten to her easier on her own earth...

So why did the nazi's come for Supergirl on earth- one? They could have gotten to her easier on her own earth...

One can only figure they thought a speedster and a bow and arrow guy were easier to defeat than SG and Superman combined.

One can only figure they thought a speedster and a bow and arrow guy were easier to defeat than SG and Superman combined.

Thats an understatement. Considering the bow & arrow guy and speedsters beat them taking on the Super cousins would have resulted in a single episode beat down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"