The Amazing Spider-Man ASM Blu-ray: Most Wanted Features and Extras - Part 1

Yes, seriously General :woot:

Hrm? Foley did want to go after Batman, but he thought Batman also killed Harvey Dent until he learned the truth when the rest of Gotham found out.

Stacy? He went after Spidey until he found out that Spider-Man was Peter and trying to stop Lizard.

Like I said, one didn't have to show who he really was for the cop to not go after him.

Stacy first wanted Spiderman and then the lizard,but he realized the greater good,do you think if daughter and the city weren´t in Danger he would´ve let spiderman escape? no

IMO Stacy is the MUCH better character. That, and he wasn't useless/pointless.

Anno, do you think Foley is a better character than Stacy?

Captain Stacy is one of the few things I liked about TAS-M, so of course Foley wasn't better; didn't say anything about those two in the first place except for how Batman finally "turned" a bad cop.

Stacy first wanted Spiderman and then the lizard,but he realized the greater good,do you think if daughter and the city weren´t in Danger he would´ve let spiderman escape? no

But Spiderman turned the "Bad cop" that tried to arrest him to a "Good cop" even he helped him un the Crane scene

So Spidey didn't even turn the "bad cop" as you said if you believe he would've never let Spider-Man go if Lizard wasn't around. Needless to say, I agree with that you're saying, but it's still the fact that Stacy found out Spidey is indeed his daughter's boyfriend who was trying to stop Lizard. Which is what I'm saying. To say Spidey "turned" the so-called bad cop as well as Batman did is just trying to get a stir into some argument.

Like every villain in the Raimi trilogy, Anno, you have redeemed yourself. lol

Captain Stacy is one of the few things I liked about TAS-M, so of course Foley wasn't better; didn't say anything about those two in the first place except for how Batman finally "turned" a bad cop.

So Spidey didn't even turn the "bad cop" as you said if you believe he would've never let Spider-Man go if Lizard wasn't around. Needless to say, I agree with that you're saying, but it's still the fact that Stacy found out Spidey is indeed his daughter's boyfriend who was trying to stop Lizard. Which is what I'm saying. To say Spidey "turned" the so-called bad cop as well as Batman did is just trying to get a stir into some argument.
OK, BUT "He´s getting to Oscorp and your Daughter´s there right now" and wait..he is still pointing at him with his gun,and that´s all i´ll say
[YT]h2FfoBnJkvE[/YT]

Like every villain in the Raimi trilogy, Anno, you have redeemed yourself. lol

Thanks. Although, I'm thankfully not drowning after redeeming myself.

OK, BUT "He´s getting to Oscorp and your Daughter´s there right now" and wait..he is still pointing at him with his gun,and that´s all i´ll say
[YT]h2FfoBnJkvE[/YT]

Would you if someone mentions your daughter?

STILL....we're talking about two different things here. You're saying Spidey "turned the bad cop" just as Batman did, when that's false. You clearly even said Stacy would have still arrested Spidey at that spot, if Spider-Man allowed it, if it weren't for Lizard. That's not the same thing with Batman's case in "turning" the bad cop that is Foley.

Stacy was the best supporting character in TASM he wasnt useless ad he gave some important advice to Peter that impacted on his life, and he fought a Giant Lizard that without his help might have taken over the city.

Foley.. Lol he didn't do anything but complain and be an idiot.

There is no contest here. Stacy wins.

:doh:

How on Earth are people assuming this is a contest over Stacy and Foley?

*reads the last ten or so posts*

I don't get it.

Anno: Hurr durr Foli iz beter cus Nolan

I'm kidding before you get pissed, BUT seriously, Foley was rubbish.

:doh:

How on Earth are people assuming this is a contest over Stacy and Foley?

*reads the last ten or so posts*

I don't get it.

is not a contest, is just a Disscussion , but ok, is the same, the Circumstances , change them both, if Bane wouldn´t attack Gotham, and he would´ve never known Batman didn´t kill Dent..and the nuclear bomb(don´t remember the type so is "Nuclear" :p)

Last edited:
NOT YET FOR ME ....but still Happy New Year Everyone! (im in the paaaast)

Anno: Hurr durr Foli iz beter cus Nolan

I'm kidding before you get pissed, BUT seriously, Foley was rubbish.

Well you would be quite foolish if you weren't kidding. Don't sound like Spiderdevil now :oldrazz:

is not a contest, is just a Disscussion , but ok, is the same, the Circumstances , change them both, if Bane wouldn´t attack Gotham, and he would´ve never known Batman didn´t kill Dent..and the nuclear bomb(don´t remember the type so is "Nuclear" :p)

The discussion's not even about Stacy > Foley or Foley > Stacy, though.

And sure...adding those circumstances into the situation and you can definitely make a point.

^ Good movies are good movies and bad movies are bad movies. Yep, everything's the same! :oldrazz:

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/The-Amazing-Spider-Man-Blu-ray/63568/

63568_large.jpg

The Amazing Spider-Man Blu-ray
United States

Mastered In 4K / Blu-ray + UV Digital CopySony Pictures | 2012 | 136 min | Rated PG-13 | May 14, 2013 (1 Month)

So...after buying it, we can re-buy it. Awesome :up:

Nobody is forcing anybody to rebuy it if you already have it. Its supposed to be much better picture & sound quality as long as people have the right equipment to actually get the benefit out of the higher transfer rate. The only downfall to rebuying it is that it doesn't come with any special features.

I honestly don't see the need for the 4K resolution unless you have a screen size greater than 70" and/or you sit closer than 5-6ft from the TV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"