Avengers Alliance - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Wow, they call that a sale!? geesh lol. I'm happy i have her already.

I havent even noticed the weapons i've received tbh, i should go to my inventory and check it out.
Best one I received, in the Magneto lockboxes, was a Bishop from SO2, which makes the Rook from that SO so much better and usable.

You know how many Punisher shirts I have...thats all I get from the PVP reward roulette...

woohoo! Got my Vision!!!!

Playdom released a teaser of one of the new villains we're going to be getting in the Extremis/IM3-themed SO9:
532683_480748238663920_706080793_n.png

Spec Op 9: Extremis will bring Marvel’s Iron Man 3 to Avengers Alliance! What villains do you think your team will face down this time? If this post gets 12,000 SHARES, we will reveal one of the new villains you will face in Spec Op 9!

Playdom released a teaser of one of the new villains we're going to be getting in the Extremis/IM3-themed SO9:
532683_480748238663920_706080793_n.png

Probably one of the villains from the Extremis arc. Could it be Killian?

Man, I just can't wait for Mark 42 and Iron Patriot, as well as Rescue. I'm already looking for Spec Ops 9, although I still don't have enough CP for both Punisher and Union Jack (both presumed to be mandatory deploys for SO9) yet.

Probably one of the villains from the Extremis arc. Could it be Killian?

Man, I just can't wait for Mark 42 and Iron Patriot, as well as Rescue. I'm already looking for Spec Ops 9, although I still don't have enough CP for both Punisher and Union Jack (both presumed to be mandatory deploys for SO9) yet.
Can't wait either. I really want to see what changes they make to IM and WM. Plus, I'm really curious to see what class they make Rescue.

Between gold and CP's i could get them, but i'm still gonna wait and see which heroes are needed for sure, just in case.

Villain tease was for Savin. Looks nothing like James Badge Dale or his comic book counterpart.

941929_10151564443462290_825237263_n.png

woohoo! Got my Vision!!!!
I'm jealous. I didn't get Vision or Omega Sentinel and I already had strategies in my head in case I got her.
I had 130 lockboxes to spend. I got only three comics and ten duplicates. The comic Excalibur Vol. 3 came 6 times in a row. I really hate this game, right now.

I really hope the next SO has more chances for Omega Lockboxes.

Last edited:
I don't remember vison becoming female. Morg did say vison and not omega sentinel in the quote. any way that's why I didn't bother with with the lock box this time around and I think I'll try vision another time if I can't pick him up now.

Last edited:
I forgot to mention him. It's edited.

BTW saw this wasnt posted, the reward for the upcoming SO9: Rescue! (Tactician)

379846_480746788664065_1706832091_n.png

It's live now!!! SO 9 is here :D. I'm very happy i hadnt visited any of my friends' maps today. I did now, and got some free red isos.

Last edited:
SO 9 is up. Rescue is a Tactician.

Had a feeling that IM would be able to call remote-controlled suits.

923094_10152763975745702_336243164_n.jpg

IM Suits: Blaster (63 CP) and Tactician (74 CP)

936714_10152763971320702_642078932_n.jpg

WM Suits: Tactician (50 CP) & Blaster (66 CP)

Really going to avoid doing this SO right away since everyone is trying to start it and it causes numerous reload errors.

Free UIso: http://play.dm/i006L (20 UIso) and http://play.dm/e006P (10 UIso)

Last edited:
Looks like War Machine, Union Jack, and Punisher are the required deploys.

Looks like War Machine, Union Jack, and Punisher are the required deploys.
As usual, i need two out of the three :doh: and i want those Iron Man/War Machine alts, so i better get to getting them CP's!!

Looks like they also cut down the amount of daily gifts to 25 now. I bet it has something to do with us collecting UIso from allies and people finishing thing so fast now. Also, probably a reason why this SO is longer than others have been.

Edit: It was pointed out on PD's forums that they've lowered the gift limits before in the early days of a SO to lessen server strain and then return it to normal once initial rush slows.

Last edited:
Well, I need UJ, Punisher, plus Mark 42 & Iron Patriot. All my spare times are spent on running 12.2 over and over, because you get two roulettes for only 20 energies. Hopefully I'll farm enough for all four before it is over and still have time to farm for the elite boss' drop.

Well, I need UJ, Punisher, plus Mark 42 & Iron Patriot. All my spare times are spent on running 12.2 over and over, because you get two roulettes for only 20 energies. Hopefully I'll farm enough for all four before it is over and still have time to farm for the elite boss' drop.
12.2 is like a farmer's paradise. I probably do 5-6 runs a day and get roughly 8-12 CP a day. Heck, CH 12 as a whole was good for farming while 5-starring.

Wow, i got Iron Man... and he's freakin' awesome! When he calls all of those suits for backup, they dont stand a chance lol. I must get Iron Patriot next. The SO9 required heroes can wait, i have time for farm CP's :woot:

12.2 is like a farmer's paradise. I probably do 5-6 runs a day and get roughly 8-12 CP a day. Heck, CH 12 as a whole was good for farming while 5-starring.

I don't 5-star 12.2 so I can keep farming it at Normal level; it makes each run a breeze, and I can maximize my time farming it.

Wow, i got Iron Man... and he's freakin' awesome! When he calls all of those suits for backup, they dont stand a chance lol. I must get Iron Patriot next. The SO9 required heroes can wait, i have time for farm CP's :woot:

Yeah, I can't wait to get both. However, I'm thinking about getting Mark 42 as Tactician, because it can help its Unibeam building up twice a turn, and for Iron Patriot a Blaster may be better so it can crit hit a Bruiser, and he doesn't need two opportunites per turn because he will run out of ammo quicker. However, getting these two out of their natural classes will be even more expensive, so I'm thinking about them only for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"