Avengers Alliance - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magneto is one of the best heroes in the game, and on the top 3 tactican list imo. However, for some reason he doesn't have synergy with many other heroes, so it is a challenge to figure out what would work well with him. I have used BSQS with him and it seems like this father-and-son pairing isn't too bad.

I'm loving the roulette: 20 CP yesterday and 20 more today :woot:

Talking about roulette, I really wish I could get that war axe in the 5 PVP victories. Everyone I fight has that axe. It would really come in handy.

PD posted a new shot of the next lockbox and teased that SO8 is around the corner. Looks like they're going to continue on the theme of Ultron/Hank Pym as the new lockboxes look like Omega Sentinel, as speculated by some on PD's forums. Wonder if this means we may see Vision.

omegae.jpg

Talking about roulette, I really wish I could get that war axe in the 5 PVP victories. Everyone I fight has that axe. It would really come in handy.

yep it is handy, glad I won it

I'm loving the roulette: 20 CP yesterday and 20 more today :woot:

...I get CP's most of the time too...but the 1 CP every time. :yay:

wish I win that 50 CP I see every now and then, sure would be happy

yep it is handy, glad I won it

The Axe and Cosmic Flame come in handy in PVP...best things I won from any type of Roulette or reward.

It's literally impossible to win PVP for me right now.

My opponent gets multiple dodges without having any buffs. The killing strikes don't take the remaining health, it only goes down to 1% or something near. When I hit again, the enemy DODGES! Always! My characters never dodge. My buffed attacks sometimes cause smaller damage than normal attacks even though the enemy isn't using buffs or defensive powers.
I suffered 9 defeats in a row.

Something must be happening with this freaking game. I went from top 10% to top 40%. This is way, way too frustrating.

It's literally impossible to win PVP for me right now.

My opponent gets multiple dodges without having any buffs. The killing strikes don't take the remaining health, it only goes down to 1% or something near. When I hit again, the enemy DODGES! Always! My characters never dodge. My buffed attacks sometimes cause smaller damage than normal attacks even though the enemy isn't using buffs or defensive powers.
I suffered 9 defeats in a row.

Something must be happening with this freaking game. I went from top 10% to top 40%. This is way, way too frustrating.

What's your level and team makeup? Maybe we can offer some advices here.

Yeah, what the heck is that about? Everyone has it lol. I dont though, but that doesnt seem to be affecting me all that much. I played 4 matches yesterday to at least get to 10 this season, and i won them all :woot:

Where can you still find the Magnetic Lockbox? I still haven't unlocked Magneto. :csad:

What's your level and team makeup? Maybe we can offer some advices here.
I'm level 99 and I'm using the Scrapper agent with Magneto and Beast. I was faring so well with them before yesterday. I got big win streaks, but then, all of a sudden, this happened. The enemy just woudn't die. His health wouldn't deplete to zero. Just near it and dodge all the remaining attacks.
I'm going to try again now and see what happens.

I'm level 99 and I'm using the Scrapper agent with Magneto and Beast. I was faring so well with them before yesterday. I got big win streaks, but then, all of a sudden, this happened. The enemy just woudn't die. His health wouldn't deplete to zero. Just near it and dodge all the remaining attacks.
I'm going to try again now and see what happens.

I think when you're playing PVP, it is a good idea to make a mental note (or write it down) the heroes and agent's class that you tend to have trouble with, and what kind of teams are popular right now. For instance, since there is still alot of P5 tact Emma Frost around, using the Swackbuckling infil Nightcrawler would be ideal, unless there are many scrappers around. Then you can protect your NC with a bruiser agent or use a bruiser hero like Capt. Britain.

You may come across a team that you just can't stop every once in awhile, but if it becomes a pattern, then you have to start thinking about using a new combination for your team, or change your agent's class and weapons. But try to do it with an attention to the current PVP environment, because if you do you can probably win a few more games.

Thanks. I tried it again and had a 5 win streak. It feels like things are back to normal.
I'm using the Scrapper agent for now because I find so many people using Psylock, an Infiltrator agent, Black Widow or Invisible Woman, so it comes in handy. I'm trying to go for a different combination now, like you said, using Black Panther instead of Magneto.

20 more CP in the roulette today, yes! :woot: I need some advice: which version of Black Widow's Grey Suit do you think i should get: tactician or infiltrator? i'm leaning towards tactician...

How about Captain Britain? is he worth getting? I see many using him in PVP, but i havent had issues dealing with him...

20 more CP in the roulette today, yes! :woot: I need some advice: which version of Black Widow's Grey Suit do you think i should get: tactician or infiltrator? i'm leaning towards tactician...

How about Captain Britain? is he worth getting? I see many using him in PVP, but i havent had issues dealing with him...

Tactician Black Widow, she's kicking ash on all those blaster and even non blasters. Doctor Strange is no longer a issue for me when I see him in PvP or other blasters :woot:

and yes Captain Britain is worth getting it, he's a power house bruiser

Last edited:
Getting the feeling SO8 is coming today since they tend to release SOs on Fridays and in very short order after the last one.

SO8 is live with Vision as the new hero and Omega Sentinel as the new lockbox hero.

whoa OI held off from the recent SO and it's saying all the ISO8 I had is now zero. oh PD.

Ultron is a Group Boss, which is a boss that you can actually encounter on your allies' maps. Also, the deployment cost for the Elite Boss Loki seems very steep; according to the forum, you'll need Capt. Britain, Black Knight, and Psylocke. I only have CB. :csad:

So, do you guys need allies for the Group Boss Ultron? I can add you guys if you need some more.

Last edited:
Don't like Black Knight, beat him all the time in PVP but do want to get Psylocke

Well black knight was only released last Wednesday I doubt your fighting fully maxed out versions of him with all the top tier crystals on him.

Tnx Morg. I'll keep that in mind.

Ultron is a Group Boss, which is a boss that you can actually encounter on your allies' maps. Also, the deployment cost for the Elite Boss Loki seems very steep; according to the forum, you'll need Capt. Britain, Black Knight, and Psylocke. I only have CB. :csad:

So, do you guys need allies for the Group Boss Ultron? I can add you guys if you need some more.
R u kidding me!? :doh: I dont have any of them :csad: out the window goes my joy of all the CP's i've gotten and what i will buy. Looks like i'll have to invest in these high priced heroes.

I can always use active allies, and by the look of this i'll need peeps for that group fight. Do you play through facebook or playdom? I'm level 130 and i play through facebook...

whoa OI held off from the recent SO and it's saying all the ISO8 I had is now zero. oh PD.
You have to get into mission one, and the isos will appear.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"