Avengers Alliance - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait, yesterday it said you can buy them with Shield points, I saw the icon not the CP ones now it shows CP :mad: dammit
I'm guessing that's where ur missing CP went to, if you bought any crystals.

Jick: i feel your pain. Lockboxes gave me plenty of CP this time around, but i'm always on the lookout of where to farm some. I refuse to buy those new crystals, unless CP start raining down on me. I'd rather focus on getting the heroes than in those stupid crystals. Hopefully they'll be more giving when it comes to CP.

I think it's funny that our "reward" for Chapter 2 mastery is Cyclop's worst uniform ever. :oldrazz:
Easily one of his ugliest. If the passives are better than the P5 unis, then I'll switch over. If not, the P5 stays because of how cool it looks.

Which ones of your level 12 heroes are u all gonna get to level 13 first?

Wow... I just had a PVP battle last almost half an hour. Thank god I won or I might have rage quit for the day.

Wow... I just had a PVP battle last almost half an hour. Thank god I won or I might have rage quit for the day.

had one over a half hour a few times, always pissed me off

I've done those in the past, especially when Rescue and Emma Frost teams were all the rage. Won a couple, lost a couple. Most fights nowadays last no more than 5-10 minutes.

Which ones of your level 12 heroes are u all gonna get to level 13 first?
CA, Iron Man, Hulk, Cyclops, Rescue, and Union Jack. Trying to get one from each class but more focused on Tactician and Blaster to build my health and attack up for PVP purposes.

Received an email from MAA with a gift link of 50 CP. Does everybody got the same email?

I haven't purchased any Empowered ISO crystals yet, since I don't have any level 13 heroes and both CP and gold cost seemed rather expensive to me. I'll wait and analyze which one is worth getting before I'd spend my resources on them.

Received an email from MAA with a gift link of 50 CP. Does everybody got the same email?

I got one too, just checked after I read your message LOL. Thanks, I wouldn't have known without it. :yay:

yup

I haven't purchased any Empowered ISO crystals yet, since I don't have any level 13 heroes and both CP and gold cost seemed rather expensive to me. I'll wait and analyze which one is worth getting before I'd spend my resources on them.
I picked up one for free when they brought it in and another I bought but not with cp thank goodness . Can't slot any on my p5 Cyclops or phoenix and I'm pushing all my other levels 12's to 13 as much as I can with night crawler who is a bit lowers and have been working on leveling up.

Last edited:
I didn't. :cmad:
hmm it's time for you to sign up/subcribe to their face book page then and if your not on their marvel xp you should activate that as well. That's only you haven't done so with those already.

Last edited:
I'm not getting why only the base uniform for a hero has 2 Empowered slots while the alts only have 1.

I read the reason why via face book which lead me to a page where they said that most of the other alt suits have passives and they didn't want them to be overpowered of sorts.

So what about when you switch to other uniforms for your hero?
v3g19j.png

Well, Empowered ISO-8, just like normal ISO-8, is specifically tied to the uniform you have equipped. We decided that hero uniforms, who already all have passive abilities, are already quite powerful. In order to keep them balanced with a hero’s base uniform we decided that alternate uniforms will usually only get one Empowered ISO-8 slot for now (the one that is earned at level 13). We believe this is the best decision for PVP balance at this time.
http://forum.playdom.com/showthread.php?357875

Or more too it I'm sure they're tired of people that use the word op too often no matter what . So they left it as one slot where the original base suits that they haven't bothered to give more passives to certain characters are what they are using to solve that problem with these new ISO 8's. thus the base suits have two 2 slots . They did use the word "for now" though . So some time later there will be an extra slot for the ALT suits. Maybe.

Last edited:
Level 12 training has been reduced to 30 hours. I'm guessing level 13 will now be 36.

Meh, still a lot of work to do that. But the cost to speed it up isn't worth it Ether. 135 gold wow.

hmm it's time for you to sign up/subcribe to their face book page then and if your not on their marvel xp you should activate that as well. That's only you haven't done so with those already.
Whose Facebook page? Playdom?

what the? Dammit Deadpool!

DP friends with Hydra name Bob?? I just had a battle using Wolverine against DP and his sidekick Bob, they both kill my hero :( how do you beat them? DP has annoying habit of helping his friend

what the? Dammit Deadpool!

DP friends with Hydra name Bob?? I just had a battle using Wolverine against DP and his sidekick Bob, they both kill my hero :( how do you beat them? DP has annoying habit of helping his friend
Keep stacking both with bleeding until DP says "Nooooo." That will allow you start killing them off.

So I already finished Chapter 2 and got Cyclops' new suits. They're ugly but seem pretty decent when compared to the P5 alts. As far as weapons, I've got custom versions of the Mission 3 Gauntlet and Mission 6 Epic Revolt 5 and regular versions of the Mission 1 Stun Baton and Mission 5 Depletor. Time to keep farming the weapons and leveling up heroes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"