Avengers Alliance - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap! This Molly Hayes ability!

Temper Tantrum

Restores all Stamina when Temper Tantrum is applied
Gain infinite actions until Recharge
Immune to Exhaustion & Fear

Just got back into the game and I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised by Hybrid being a LB and another Runaways hero. I bet they'll throw in a Runaway release every now and then to give Nico and Molly some more team-up bonuses.

Also, they added a lot of AIso for Hybrid and EIso for him, Agent Venom, and Anti-Venom.

Last edited:
So it's likely to be an Inhumans related SO? But then why did they use up two Inhumans on the last SO for the epic run? Should've saved them for SO 23. I wonder if Blackbolt will be the 200 CP hero.

Molly Hayes sounds like she's pretty good. I know nothing about her but might have to recruit her.

http://www.comicvine.com/molly-hayes/4005-1936/

She one-shotted the Punisher.

2yn5nye.jpg

Nice. Molly and Punisher have a team up bonus that references this moment. :funny:

I still don't have my allies even after the reset today.

Just played the daily mission. When you defeat Mephisto, the roulette is completely A-ISOs so you're going to get one whatever you land on. This would be a good place to farm for A-ISOs, but you'd have to do it all today.

If you play the daily mission several times over, will you still only get the 5 lockboxes allotted or will you get 5 each time you play, thereby enabling you to stock up on them today?

Also, where on earth are these snowballs that are meant to drop? I never got a single one.

EDIT: You don't get more lockboxes each time you play unfortunately.

EDIT 2: If there are only 14 days until Christmas, and you only get 5 lockboxes a day, that's only 70 lockboxes to open by Christmas, which is hardly enough to ensure you'd get Hybrid.

Last edited:
Alright. More Runaways characters. Hopefully we see Chase and Karolina soon.

I wish there were a roulette consisting of only CPs like the A-ISOs today. That would be cool. Or maybe all gold as a future one too.

I haven't had any snowballs drop, but fortunately you can use the ones from last year. I had 86 of them left over.

First task snowballs...and guess who doesn't have any...this guy. So...does this mean I can't go other tasks until this ones done...?

Apparently the snowballs will only start dropping tomorrow, and they're for a weekly task.

I haven't had any snowballs drop, but fortunately you can use the ones from last year. I had 86 of them left over.

I didn't have any from last year since I wasn't playing then. But I do seem to recall seeing some Christmas cookies and driedels which people were sending to me as gifts even still in March or April when I first started on MAA.

My allies have finally come back too. :D

Just played the daily mission. When you defeat Mephisto, the roulette is completely A-ISOs so you're going to get one whatever you land on. This would be a good place to farm for A-ISOs, but you'd have to do it all today.

If you play the daily mission several times over, will you still only get the 5 lockboxes allotted or will you get 5 each time you play, thereby enabling you to stock up on them today?

Also, where on earth are these snowballs that are meant to drop? I never got a single one.

EDIT: You don't get more lockboxes each time you play unfortunately.

EDIT 2: If there are only 14 days until Christmas, and you only get 5 lockboxes a day, that's only 70 lockboxes to open by Christmas, which is hardly enough to ensure you'd get Hybrid.
They did something similar for the Dr. Doom lockboxes and they continued giving daily missions a week in January. There are weekly tasks they continued too so if you do all of them, you'll end up with about 180 free LBs when it's all said and done. After Christmas, you'll be able to buy them for gold. It'll be very rare for players to get Hybrid with just the LBs you get until Christmas so don't worry about it.

I'm nearly at 5 stars for the daily mission. Once I hit that, I'll stop playing for the day.

The snowballs have started dropping now. Don't know why, since it isn't the reset yet. But it is a new day here for me, so maybe that's why?

Up to 20 lockboxes now for Hybrid. But on the roulette for the daily mission today, with all these new goodies available, what do I land on again? Another ISO crystal. :doh:

Any chance of Quake showing up in Avengers Alliance? Or would she look too much like a standard SHIELD agent?

Would be cool if she has an alt where she looks like Skye/ Chloe Bennett

I've been getting absolutely crap items in the roulette for the daily mission today. They have all these cool rare weapons, and all I get are ISO crystals, Savalin Defenders, and other common items I can get in any other roulette.

Up to 20 lockboxes now for Hybrid. But on the roulette for the daily mission today, with all these new goodies available, what do I land on again? Another ISO crystal. :doh:

Any chance of Quake showing up in Avengers Alliance? Or would she look too much like a standard SHIELD agent?

Would be cool if she has an alt where she looks like Skye/ Chloe Bennett

Quake with that alt would be awesome.

Another LB task is up and of course leads to a bunch of defensive battles. Just had about 15 losses in the hour or so since the task went up. I've made up about 12 of the battles I lost but I fully expect a lot more battles in the next few days.

Another LB task is up and of course leads to a bunch of defensive battles. Just had about 15 losses in the hour or so since the task went up. I've made up about 12 of the battles I lost but I fully expect a lot more battles in the next few days.

Oh, you're talking about Fixer lock boxes. I thought you meant Hybrid lock boxes. I don't know if I'll bother with this task since I've already recruited Fixer, so there's not really much point. If only we could trade lock boxes for a different type, then it might be worth playing that task.

I've been getting absolutely crap items in the roulette for the daily mission today. They have all these cool rare weapons, and all I get are ISO crystals, Savalin Defenders, and other common items I can get in any other roulette.

same here, be going on my 5th try and still getting the crappy prize :cmad:

I got Fixer tonight and I'm quite surprised I did. I was getting too many dupes, but on the first try for the last cover I got it.

I'm happy that we're getting Hybrid. Should be easy enough. Last time, they gave us way more lockboxes than we could need for Doom. Better spare than shortage, though.

same here, be going on my 5th try and still getting the crappy prize :cmad:

I 5-starred the mission and didn't end up winning a single decent thing. :cmad:

No more time to play today for me, and I don't have enough energy to waste on that anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"