Avengers Alliance - Part 9

Still trying to 3* Mission 4 but it's likely going to take at least 2 more runs because I've lost a hero in one of the mini-boss battles so far in my first 2 runs (Jane on my 1st run during the IM battle and then Blue Marvel in the CM battle on my 2nd run.)

Down to 4 tasks to complete this SO (final research, use/equip final research item, beat Maximus, and 3* every mission.) Research will finish on early Saturday morning so depending on UIso drops, I could have the new heroes by then. Sunday is the absolute latest I'll be done.

Says they're running critical diagnostics at the moment. I can't play at all right now.

Same here. Was hoping I could get to the 3rd research tonight. Oh well.

I was hoping to be able to even log on today so that I could get my 1 CP. Otherwise it will reset if I can't do that.

Haven't even had a chance to play MAA yet today.

I was hoping to be able to even log on today so that I could get my 1 CP. Otherwise it will reset if I can't do that.

Haven't even had a chance to play MAA yet today.

It's back up for me. 6:58pm EDT

It's working again for me too. Now to complete the 2nd mission and the 3rd research.

EDIT: And now it's not working again.

I sent off the 24 hour research as well. I guess it's more farming for CPs tomorrow but bedtime for me now.

Damn, trying to 3-bird the Iron Man, Pym, Ultron boss battle in mission 3 is hard. Got wiped out in the third round using Hulk, so had to use Spitfire. Went much better with her wrecking the ultron bots instead of Hulk getting mind controlled.

I think I used Captain Marvel and Iron Patriot against them.

Still have about half an hour before my 3rd research finishes.

Well I'm on the last research now. And I beat Maximus the mad pretty easily. Helped a lot that I had the distant strike on my agent who made a pre-emptive strike on him and took out a chunk of his health. I mostly beat him using various supplies as i didn't want my brainwashed agent countering any attacks from the others. Also I had a counterstrike on Blue Marvel, but didn't end up needing it.

Now I guess I have to wait until the research is finished. I can also try to get 3 stars in Mission 3. I already have 2 and a third stars, so it shouldn't be too difficult with one more run through it. But I'm not really sure what else I'm supposed to do. It looks like there are still 3 more tasks on the task bar before recruiting Blue Marvel. But I've already defeated the Epic Boss, which was one of the tasks. With the research finished in 36 hours and 3 starring mission 3, what's the last task? What is this "Who is worthy" task supposed to be?

Last edited:
Normally you have to 3 star all missions before you can fight the epic boss, which is usually the very last task. I wonder why they changed it this time round. Not that I'm complaining, as that means fewer UISOs required.

I should have Blue Marvel and Jane Foster by Sunday.

Got under 5 hours before my final research is done and I can get Blue Marvel and Jane Foster.

Normally you have to 3 star all missions before you can fight the epic boss, which is usually the very last task. I wonder why they changed it this time round. Not that I'm complaining, as that means fewer UISOs required.

I should have Blue Marvel and Jane Foster by Sunday.

Same here. Just have to get 3*s in mission 4 and use the thing being researched and I'll have 2 new toys.

Same here. Just have to get 3*s in mission 4 and use the thing being researched and I'll have 2 new toys.
I've got the exact same tasks. Need 10 more UIso to fight Maximus once again to get that 3* and then it's just the research usage task.

Well, got Blue Marvel and Jane. All I had to do was finish final research, then next task was equip item and use agent, then boom, got both. Easiest finale task ever, lol

Now have Blue Marvel and Jane. Time to start leveling.

I will say, although this SO is weirdly complicated, it's also relatively easy. No invincible OP bosses or anything like that, at least not so far. I've got the 3rd research going so I still have one more, should be able to finish by Sunday probably.

Well, got Blue Marvel and Jane. All I had to do was finish final research, then next task was equip item and use agent, then boom, got both. Easiest finale task ever, lol

It's almost slightly anti-climactic. Maybe they should've saved the final epic boss fight until last. Imagine finishing a comic book movie with one of the heroes just using his equipment.

Why does it have Kang as the picture for the 4th mission? What's he got to do with anything? He doesn't even feature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"