The Avengers Avengers Assembled: News and Speculation - - Part 68

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I never noticed before until watching the clip is that Hulk does a little smirk after punching Thor.

Because a bear paw would be silly!

Actually, regarding the human hand:

Thanos began as an "ordinary" human --- well, as "ordinary" as an Eternal can be. Remember, Kirby's Eternals were all lilywhite and blond-haired (Hitler would have been proud), and Thanos and Eros were as well. There's even an issue with "Baby Thanos" somewhere, and he looks like a regular blond-haired infant alongside Eros. It was only later in life that Thanos' Deviant nature began to take hold and alter his looks.

One thing I never noticed before until watching the clip is that Hulk does a little smirk after punching Thor.
lol Yeah I just LOVE that entire scene. All the little things are really what gets me. lol

Actually, regarding the human hand:

Thanos began as an "ordinary" human --- well, as "ordinary" as an Eternal can be. Remember, Kirby's Eternals were all lilywhite and blond-haired (Hitler would have been proud), and Thanos and Eros were as well. There's even an issue with "Baby Thanos" somewhere, and he looks like a regular blond-haired infant alongside Eros. It was only later in life that Thanos' Deviant nature began to take hold and alter his looks.

That's usually the way with deviants and perverts. No wonder people think they look creepy. What's on the inside shows on your face.

Anyone else find it kind of funny that for the last two years, we’ve had at least one Marvel Star who’s had to reprise their respective character role during the time that one of their Marvel films has debuted to the public as well?lol

I mean, when “Thor” was released, Chris had to get ready to reprise the role again for The Avengers at the same time. Then this year, RDJ had to do the same in order to get ready for Iron Man 3 when The Avengers was released.

OH yeah! Keep forgetting to post this manip I did
battleplans28manip2.png

Anyone else find it kind of funny that for the last two years, we’ve had at least one Marvel Star who’s had to reprise their respective character role during the time that one of their Marvel films has debuted to the public as well?lol

I mean, when “Thor” was released, Chris had to get ready to reprise the role again for The Avengers at the same time. Then this year, RDJ had to do the same in order to get ready for Iron Man 3 when The Avengers was released.
Well granted it's probably rough on each Actor, I think it's best to get them in that same mind set of the character to keep the same energy flowing from appearance to appearance.

There isn't a still. NOT close up when he's SMILING that I know of. I added the close up of Hulk's FACE after Cap tells him to smash, to the Image of Hulk just before that

Last edited:
Jeremy Renner Was Disappointed in Hawkeye role - http://wp.me/p2CCWq-1wE

I kind of disagree. I felt Hawkeye's persona was still present, only doing what he needs to for Loki. But I get that he wanted to be more of the actual character as opposed to just an evil version of him.

I somewhat disagree. Sure, he's the Avenger with the least development and he was pretty much a zombie for the first half, he brought a lot to the role in the end. But did anyone honestly believe that Hawkeye was going to get more screentime than the others? I'm sure he'll have more to do in the future. I just hope that this interview doesn't affect his role in future films. I don't think Marvel would drop him, but they aren't fond of people biting the hand that feeds them Edward Norton and Terrence Howard come to mind.

He didn't get much interaction with his co-Avengers. I can see him having much more screen time in #2, which can only be a good thing. I want his character to expand, I really liked it.

He didn't get much interaction with his co-Avengers. I can see him having much more screen time in #2, which can only be a good thing. I want his character to expand, I really liked it.
It'd also be cool to see him in CA:TWS, if his role makes sense in the story.

I was slightly disappointed with his role in the movie. It would have been nice to have him interact a bit more with the other Avengers, but it definitely fit the story. I would like to see more of the character in the future.

I was hoping to see him interact with Hulk like he did in EMH, but they kind of have Stark as the guy on the team Hulk is most buddy buddy with, hence the save at the end.

i always thought his role was like a mission impossible agent. he was part of loki's mission impossible team and they went and got the stuff they needed almost took out the helicarrier and opened the portal. then as part of the avengers he just goes out to do what he's got to do again. his role is as significant as one of those utility characters in many films. and like he said, it serves the story and he'll get opportunities for more down the road.

Renner should be more grateful as getting Hawkeye took him out of obscurity since his SWAT days.

I was hoping to see him interact with Hulk like he did in EMH, but they kind of have Stark as the guy on the team Hulk is most buddy buddy with, hence the save at the end.

I was kind of expecting some of that interaction as well between the Hulk and Hawkeye.

I was hoping for that kind of interaction between him and anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"