The Avengers Avengers Assembled: News and Speculation - - Part 68

Status
Not open for further replies.
That deleted scene of Banner after the Hulk plummeted from the Helicarrier is awkward. I'm glad they didn't include it.

Yeah it's sort of redundant and the dialogue is a little awkwardly put together. The scene we got pretty much already achieved all of that. So this one wasn't necessary.

i liked the "i know where i can be most help but it's also where i can do most harm" bit. but as it is it's hard to fit in the film. works better with the "you've got a condition" stinger.

That deleted scene of Banner after the Hulk plummeted from the Helicarrier is awkward. I'm glad they didn't include it.
Agreed. I like the idea of the scene and some of the dialogue, but the actual execution was pretty awkward, imo.

It also kind of bothered me that, as far as Banner knew, he was the only one who knew where the cube was. The helicarrier was blown to hell before he could share that info with anyone. Steve and Tony just kind of figured it out as they were talking (and even at that point, it was just a good guess). So regardless of Banner's doubts, it should have been a no-brainer for him to try to at least meet back up with SHIELD so he could share that super important information with them. So I'm not sure I like that moment of hesitation he's having.

Last edited:
Kind of a cool scene, but like in the case of most deleted scenes, it was obviously left out for a reason. The scene, as is in the movie, got the points across.

I reminded me of the butler scene in Spider Man 3.

Cobie Smulders going hysterical over Coulson was hilarious.

Was Hiddleston doing a little Alan Rickman there?

The deleted scene released earlier today was just a tease of the full scene. The rest is really great, and makes me want a solo Hulk movie even more.

wefwfwf.png
wefwfewf.png
wfwef.png

My only problem with the gag reel: TOO SHORT. Otherwise? As awesome as the movie. :D

Ya I wish it was like a good 10 or so minutes of funny. That would have been dope

We need a gif of Thor and his hammer in the slow motion shot.

I really wish that scene with Steve had been in the movie. It added so much depth to his story. There was so little dialogue, yet Evans conveyed Steve's sense of isolation and pain beautifully. Joss should just break down and do a director's cut so we can see the scene in sequence, as it was intended.

edit just in case...

Last edited:
Can't stop laughing with the gag reel (and I can't stop watching it either) :lmao:

I love the entire thing, but Gregg flubbing up Coulson's death (more than once), Cobie's dramatic reaction to Coulson's death, Hiddleston's Rickman impersonation, as well as him trying to keep a straight face during Loki's post-Hulk-Smash 'wheezing'... are probably among my favorites :lmao:

*goes to watch it.......again*

is it true they're censoring the blu-ray? ie, removing the spearhead from his chest when coulson gets killed?

is it true they're censoring the blu-ray? ie, removing the spearhead from his chest when coulson gets killed?
where did you hear that? (your post is the first I've heard of anything of the sort)

I think it's:

"Filthy, filthy! Fine, suits me, fly safe"
I guess that's it. He started at "ilthy" so "f" was cut out. You need to listen carefully to spot the cut.

I really wish that scene with Steve had been in the movie. It added so much depth to his story. There was so little dialogue, yet Evans conveyed Steve's sense of isolation and pain beautifully. Joss should just break down and do a director's cut so we can see the scene in sequence, as it was intended.

Agreed. That scene alone would have made a HUGE different, IMO.

where did you hear that? (your post is the first I've heard of anything of the sort)
I saw a post on another messageboard that had a gif of the scene in question and the spearhead was missing. I was skeptical of that poster so I thought I would confirm it here, since when it comes to info on superheromovies, there's no place like SHH :cwink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"