The Avengers Avengers Assembled: News and Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, for everyone who's seen it, who else thinks Whedon could TOTALLY nail the Pyms if they were introduced in the next movie?

I do, I'm also one of the guys rooting heavily for the Pyms to be Avengers 2 along with Ultron as the villain.

Here the was line for the Avengers in IMAX for me.

lMvEp.jpg

I can't stop thinking of this movie. I want it in my mind forever. :hrt:

Craig do you know if you or someone else can fix the poll in the "Rate the movie" thread? I want to vote my rating! :oldrazz:

Unfortunately a side effect of thread manager is that once it goes on to PART 1 the ability to cast a vote isn't possible because it's permanently closed.

No admin or mod can alter it. Thread Manager in that regard trumps us all. :(

Damn it. :csad: oh well. I'd give it a 9/10 or 9.5/10...once I see it two more times today I'll know for sure. :p

Did anyone else feel kinda cool when, if at all, people asked...

Who "the guy that smiled" was during the credits? Several members of my family all turned to me after Thanos appeared. Had to explain it like 3 different times.:woot:

Who "the guy that smiled" was during the credits? Several members of my family all turned to me after Thanos appeared. Had to explain it like 3 different times.:woot:

One guy beside me said "Thanos" then he proceeded to walk out of the theater.

My Fiancé thought that:
Thanos was the Red Skull, "only now he's evolved into the Purple Skull." as she put it.
:funny:

I was tempted to jokingly yell out
Darkseid!!!
. Reminds me of that story when the IM2 trailer came out and a guy in a theater yelled "Warhammer!".

I heard some people say it was Apocalypse.... lmao

My friend asked me if he was Hulk's brother lol.

Thankgod there were in fact NO tranq' arrows!

Good lord, it's 8:30 on a Saturday morning what are all you people doing up so early the day after the first day? lol 392 people in these threads!

Thankgod there were in fact NO tranq' arrows!
loved that one scene where Loki thought he was being sneaky by
Catching that one Arrow Hawkeye fired, and then it explodes. reminded me of a Road Runner Toon with Willie lol
lol

I admit, I had no idea who that smiling dude was at first. :csad:

Same here
Me and my friends had to explain it to a couple of people, I even saw someone looking it up on a phone and seeing a Wikipedia page for Thanos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"