World Avengers cartoon - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be fine if they just re-worked that particular episode to have much better match-ups (Thor vs Wonder Man, Iron Man vs Dynamo etc.)

Seriously, I been waiting almost all season to see Thor actually battle Wonder Man & Iron Man to batte Dynamo

I wouldn't mind the episode either if it weren't for the match-ups. Radioactive Man can still show up. Maybe after Wonder Man turns to good and leaves/quits. One gassy guy for another, right?

And technicallyThor has battled Wonder Man, twice in the MoE episode. And Iron Man fought Dynamo in the Vault, so...

I wouldn't mind the episode either if it weren't for the match-ups. Radioactive Man can still show up. Maybe after Wonder Man turns to good and leaves/quits. One gassy guy for another, right?

And technicallyThor has battled Wonder Man, twice in the MoE episode. And Iron Man fought Dynamo in the Vault, so...

Actually Thor was fighting other MoE members also, and the second fight he only hit Wonder Man once after Iron Man got punched. Iron Man was also fighting several other villains besides Dynamo in the vault.

I was talking about a decent"one on one" fight similar to Superman vs Cpt. Marvel in "Justice League" or "JLU" (forgot which).

Last edited:
Superman v Captain Marvel ala Justice League Unlimted on A:EMH....ROFL I'm sorry, but if that's what you're looking for, I doubt you'll get it. Not on this show. This is a TEAM show. The TEAM battles against threats. I think those three fights are the closest you're gonna get to getting an Iron Man v CD and WM v Thor, sorry. Just laying it on as it is. I don't wanna sound mean. Trust me I think a Thor v WM would be fun to watch too, but this show is trying to focus on its many members, not taking the focus of just one character and center it on one specific one for an episode. That's what the mini-episodes were for.

It could happen...But it probably won't.

Last edited:
Superman v Captain Marvel ala Justice League Unlimted on A:EMH....ROFL I'm sorry, but if that's what you're looking for, I doubt you'll get it. Not on this show. This is a TEAM show. The TEAM battles against threats. I think those three fights are the closest you're gonna get to getting an Iron Man v CD and WM v Thor, sorry. Just laying it on as it is. I don't wanna sound mean. Trust me I think a Thor v WM would be fun to watch too, but this show is trying to focus on its many members, not taking the focus of just one character and center it on one specific one for an episode. That's what the mini-episodes were for.

It could happen...But it probably won't.

Yeah, I suppose Justice League Unlimited wasn't a team show either.

I missed the last 3 episodes, but I managed to download them on Zune. I plan on watching them this weekend, anything special things I should be on the lookout for? More cameos?

I just watched "The Man Who Stole Tomorrow" I thought it was a great episode. For one, it's nice having scenes like Steve and Tony just sitting around out of costume. Also liked Steve teaching him how to fight, definitely showing Cap stepping up more as a leader type.

The Fantastic Four pic was a nice little nod. Good to know we can get more people from the Marvel Universe in the show. Kangs arc seems like it will turn out to be better than Gamma World, although I enjoyed that arc, this one just has my attention a bit more.

I just watched "The Man Who Stole Tomorrow" I thought it was a great episode. For one, it's nice having scenes like Steve and Tony just sitting around out of costume. Also liked Steve teaching him how to fight, definitely showing Cap stepping up more as a leader type.

The Fantastic Four pic was a nice little nod. Good to know we can get more people from the Marvel Universe in the show. Kangs arc seems like it will turn out to be better than Gamma World, although I enjoyed that arc, this one just has my attention a bit more.

Kang's arc is indeed a good deal better than Gamma World.

You know what, I read Kree-Skrull War recently and... it was a pile of mess & quite boring too, to be fair. I hope, that Yost & his crew will deliver the improved version of this arc combined with the modern take on it, if it's indeed the first season's finale.

You know what, I read Kree-Skrull War recently and... it was a pile of mess & quite boring too, to be fair. I hope, that Yost & his crew will deliver the improved version of this arc combined with the modern take on it, if it's indeed the first season's finale.

Yeah, I just hope they let Super Skrull & Ronan The Accuser get some action against the more powerful members of the Avengers. I also wouldn't mind seeing Titannus throw down with some of the Avengers.

So I finally caught the latest episode and all I can say is, That was fun. Can't wait for the DVD's. I'm really digging the character designs and art in general. I'm cool with the break if it means giving us a quality product.

Its going to be hard to top the Kang episodes.

I'm already thinking about the 2nd season!:word:

I'm not really lookin forward to season two, because I think they're gonna focus on too many other characters & I still don't think the core team has had enough time in develop.

Also because one of the main reasons I watch the show is for Thor, and I don't think he'll get that much "shine" in season two.

I think it will be quite the opposite. With the Thor, Cap , IronMan and Avengers movies, I believe the spotlight will be heavily on the core members.

I think it will be quite the opposite. With the Thor, Cap , IronMan and Avengers movies, I believe the spotlight will be heavily on the core members.

I haven't thought about that, but I hope you're right because I don't think just one season is enough for the core team.

I haven't thought about that, but I hope you're right because I don't think just one season is enough for the core team.

Trust me, neither do I. I'd like to see more of Black Panther, Wasp, Thor and such before they start to focus on Scarlett Witch, Quicksilver and Ms. Marvel.

What is War Machine doing? What does he usually do---In the comics? Since it's been revealed the only way Iron Man even CAUGHT Crimson Dynamo was that he teamed up with War Machine, so that confirms he is currently active. But what does he do, work with the US Army.

Trust me, neither do I. I'd like to see more of Black Panther, Wasp, Thor and such before they start to focus on Scarlett Witch, Quicksilver and Ms. Marvel.

What is War Machine doing? What does he usually do---In the comics? Since it's been revealed the only way Iron Man even CAUGHT Crimson Dynamo was that he teamed up with War Machine, so that confirms he is currently active. But what does he do, work with the US Army.

I'm guessing he's still an active Air Force Colonel like he is in the movies and like he was in Iron Man is Born, judging from the uniform he was wearing.

Last edited:
At first I thought they would have introduced him in an episode where Tony got sick from a cold lol. But seeing as how they wouldn't do ANYTHING like that, I do wonder when War Machine'll show up, Rhodey appear in that introduction of Iron Man episode for nothing, that much I know.

So up next is the Ultron Arc...How EXACTLY are they gonna make a fight with him interesting? There was an ARMY of him that got swatted by Kang's forces, his Elite Gaurd and a flipping GORILLA. He's got that mouth blast and that arm cannon, not much of a fight. I'll bet even Wasp [No offense to her in ANYWAY, she's my second favorite Avenger] can take him out without too much trouble.

On a complete side note: Is there a version of Wasp in the comics where she's pale. I compared her to Jane Foster and she's REALLY PALE.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"