World Avengers cartoon - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not really that excited about seeing Kang and Ultron return, mainly because I was hoping to see the Avengers fight villains on an even playing field this season. Ultron and Kang are gonna be even more powerful this time around and they basically mopped the floor with the Avengers last time (for the most part).

I hope Iron Man recieves a much needed power boost, the man got beat up FAR too much in season one.

I'd also like to see Thor portrayed with better fighting skills than "I'm just keep flying at enemies with my hammer raised only to get blasted out of the sky each time".

Last edited:
wow. were we even watching the same cartoon? iron man needs a power boost? the guy who showed up in the nick of time to stop the villain from killing everyone else against almost all the major threats?

He only did that with Kang btw, and he didn't really do that much more than anybody else against Loki.

I'm talking about on average here, we all know recieved far more beat downs than he dished out. I mean c'mon this is Iron Man, not "Monkey Man" from Hey Arnold.

You're right, but there's a difference between a dimenstration of ability and having a character **** on the older members just to make them look good.

Eh, that's something that goes all the way back to the old Avengers titles. Cap pwned the entire team all the way back in his introductory issue in the 60s. Power levels are never going to be consistent in shows like this.

shenanigans.

my biggest wish for season two is that the get rid of the hulk. if they do that i'll be happy

I'm not really that excited about seeing Kang and Ultron return, mainly because I was hoping to see the Avengers fight villains on an even playing field this season. Ultron and Kang are gonna be even more powerful this time around and they basically mopped the floor with the Avengers last time (for the most part).

I hope Iron Man recieves a much needed power boost, the man got beat up FAR too much in season one.

I'd also like to see Thor portrayed with better fighting skills than "I'm just keep flying at enemies with my hammer raised only to get blasted out of the sky each time".

I agree I never seen iron man even throw a punch this whole season thors fine tho. I also got a feelin ms. marvel will b kickin way more ass than iron man

I agree I never seen iron man even throw a punch this whole season thors fine tho. I also got a feelin ms. marvel will b kickin way more ass than iron man

That's what I'm getting at here, imagine how big of a help her powers can be against the likes of Kang and Ultron. Her ability to absorb laser blasts will be most welcome.

And I happen to like the Hulk on this show. If he leaves again that'll be a little disappointing. I highly doubt it though considering he's in the upcoming Avengers movie. So he may be a little OOC but that's a small price to pay for his role on this show as one of the heavy hitters of this team.

one thing Thor hasn't done is absorb energy with his hammer and throw back with more power. well to an opponent

other things you haven't seen, cap shoot an energy blast, hawkeye lift a car, hulk fly...

does iron man really need to throw a punch:huh:

other things you haven't seen, cap shoot an energy blast, hawkeye lift a car, hulk fly...

does iron man really need to throw a punch:huh:

Well it would make him alot tougher I mean iron man has super strength he suppose to be kicking ass but he's real cool though

That's what I'm getting at here, imagine how big of a help her powers can be against the likes of Kang and Ultron. Her ability to absorb laser blasts will be most welcome.

And I happen to like the Hulk on this show. If he leaves again that'll be a little disappointing. I highly doubt it though considering he's in the upcoming Avengers movie. So he may be a little OOC but that's a small price to pay for his role on this show as one of the heavy hitters of this team.

Recruiting more and more members kinda makes it seem like they aren't really that powerful, just look at how long Justice League went with the 7 core members.

BigThor, I also feel a solo-Thor series is redundant at this point. Thor's backstory, rogues gallery, and supporting characters are already a big part of the Avengers series. There was talk about a Thor solo series in development a while back around the same time as Gulk Gamma Corp. My guess is that the Thor solo series work or team was absorbed into this Avengers series which was for the better.

I mean BigThor, we got Hulk vs. Thor, Thor as a major part of this series, and another new Thor animation coming out next month in addition to the movie. I think we are covered pretty well on Thor right now. Now in the future, maybe we could see a solo-Thor series, but that will more than likely depend on the success of the live action movie.

Ugh, I hate Hulk Vs., total lack of respect for Thor and the rest of the Asgardians

Odin's balls will you people give it a f**king rest already. :argh:

BigThor, I also feel a solo-Thor series is redundant at this point. Thor's backstory, rogues gallery, and supporting characters are already a big part of the Avengers series. There was talk about a Thor solo series in development a while back around the same time as Gulk Gamma Corp. My guess is that the Thor solo series work or team was absorbed into this Avengers series which was for the better.

I mean BigThor, we got Hulk vs. Thor, Thor as a major part of this series, and another new Thor animation coming out next month in addition to the movie. I think we are covered pretty well on Thor right now. Now in the future, maybe we could see a solo-Thor series, but that will more than likely depend on the success of the live action movie.

That's not that much really, and Hulk Vs. doesn't count because I'm sure most Thor fans would've rathered that film not been made. Thor having large part in the Avengers doesn't mean he doesn't need his own show, because like Wolvieboy said, he has alot more going on outside of the Avengers than any of the other core members.

Even Silver Surfer had his own show for little while back in the 90's. He's just always being featured alongside sveral other heroes, it's about time that he recieves some solo spotlight (that's not asking for much).

People can call it "*****ing and moaning" if they like (I don't really care), but I don't really think that's asking for much.

Odin's balls will you people give it a f**king rest already. :argh:

Why? This is the Avengers forums and I've seen several pages dedicated to either Cap or Iron Man...what's wrong with discussing Thor?

Recruiting more and more members kinda makes it seem like they aren't really that powerful, just look at how long Justice League went with the 7 core members.

I think all the team needed was a female powerhouse and now they have one

Why? This is the Avengers forums and I've seen several pages dedicated to either Cap or Iron Man...what's wrong with discussing Thor?

Cap, Thor, Hulk, whatevs. Yost, whoever are not very good writers. they don't posses the ability to show people that a character is awesome without doing it at the expense of everybody else. Get over it.

BigThor, the fact of the matter is why do we need a solo-Thor series right now when he's part of the main cast in Avengers? He's getting a new animated movie next month as well. A new live action movie. We don't need a solo-Thor animated series right now.

Let's see how well the movie does before we go there.

Cap, Thor, Hulk, whatevs. Yost, whoever are not very good writers. they don't posses the ability to show people that a character is awesome without doing it at the expense of everybody else. Get over it.

That's exactly why I think some members evenrually deserve their own solo series.

Oh and I don't have to "get over" anything, people have been griping about "swastikas, helmets, and wings every single day for months. I believe I have a right to voice my opinion on how certain characters are handled every now and then.

BigThor, the fact of the matter is why do we need a solo-Thor series right now when he's part of the main cast in Avengers? He's getting a new animated movie next month as well. A new live action movie. We don't need a solo-Thor animated series right now.

Let's see how well the movie does before we go there.

Of course, he definately doesn't need one now, I was just saying that I would like to see one in the near future.

That's exactly why I think some members evenrually deserve their own solo series.

Oh and I don't have to "get over" anything, people have been griping about "swastikas, helmets, and wings for months. I believe I have a right to voice my opinion on how certain characters are handled in a manner that some(many) would deem incessant
edited for accuracy

edited for accuracy

Incessant? I can count the number of times I've voiced my opinion on the matter on my hands, yet people complain about some damn costume accessories everyday :doh:. That's what I call incessant

do you have extra fingers? i can't count the number of posts you have in this part of this thread you have talking about it on my fingers and toes. the amount of whining other people do doesn't make your whining less excessive, it just puts you in their company.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"