World Avengers cartoon - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
ultimate quicksilver is pretty awesome though, at least through ultimates 2. since he's supposed to be a massive *****e anyway he's about the only character who seemed to be characterized correctly. well, ironman wasn't too bad either i guess. but quicksilver in ultimates 1 is hilarious.

i'm pretty happy they went with the ultimate captain marvel look for this show, i like it and don't think it was used enough. i'd also like to see current ultimate reed richards show up somewhere at some point. that guy is like the perfect villain.

The Ultimate Captain Marvel costume is basically a modernized version of the Kree military uniform, so I'm fine with it. But the shapeshifting weapon they gave Mar-Vell is s*** compared to the nega-bands. Hopefully when he shows up again, he'll be on the outs with Kree military command and steal the nega-bands or something.

The Ultimate Captain Marvel costume is basically a modernized version of the Kree military uniform, so I'm fine with it. But the shapeshifting weapon they gave Mar-Vell is s*** compared to the nega-bands. Hopefully when he shows up again, he'll be on the outs with Kree military command and steal the nega-bands or something.
i agree on that one.

126 likes on that FB page!!

We are on our way.

*sobs*

The Facebook page is pointless and lacks information. Christopher Yost and Craig Kyle alongside their whole team is working on something new and different. What's done is done. Jeph Loeb pissed thema way.

The Facebook page is pointless and lacks information. Christopher Yost and Craig Kyle alongside their whole team is working on something new and different. What's done is done. Jeph Loeb pissed thema way.

Yeah, we're aware of what this new and different thing is. But we still find value in EMH and there are a lot of us out there who want that show renewed. Plus how does it 'lack information'? We have all the info there is. There's not a lot to begin with, but we have it all. As for 'pointless', there's no harm in trying to change their minds using pure people power.

i agree on that one.

Count me in as well, because I agree with both of you to the fullest on that matter. :up:

Yeah, we're aware of what this new and different thing is. But we still find value in EMH and there are a lot of us out there who want that show renewed. Plus how does it 'lack information'? We have all the info there is. There's not a lot to begin with, but we have it all. As for 'pointless', there's no harm in trying to change their minds using pure people power.

Because you're practically asking a whole different creative team to continue the show. The original guys are done with the show, they won't comeback to continue their vision, so what you guys are asking for is a season 3 of a completely different direction, which is pretty much the same as the show getting canceled and getting a brand new show instead.

Doom should have been sent flying from the Hulk. It is a running gag in this series when a new character shows up, they have to own the team.

Man I thought I was the only one who noticed that, I didn't mind it in this episode since it was "Dr. Doom" but I'm tired of the team being owned everytime they face a new opponent.

This isn't about the Avengers getting owned. This is about disrespecting Doom. He's more popular and better than whatever villain you like. He's a badass. Accept it. Move on.

Hulk's lucky Doom didn't use gamma rays to turn him back into Bruce Banner. Or simply stick a nanite in his skull to control him. All things he's done before.

So quit being ******** about Doom's awesomeness. I'm sure when Thanos shows up and starts beating the team senseless, not a word will be said.

:doom: :doom: :doom:

This isn't about the Avengers getting owned. This is about disrespecting Doom. He's more popular and better than whatever villain you like. He's a badass. Accept it. Move on.

Hulk's lucky Doom didn't use gamma rays to turn him back into Bruce Banner. Or simply stick a nanite in his skull to control him. All things he's done before.

So quit being ******** about Doom's awesomeness. I'm sure when Thanos shows up and starts beating the team senseless, not a word will be said.

Now see this is totally uncalled for, I really went out of my way to excuse this episode because it was "Doom".

Man I thought I was the only one who noticed that, I didn't mind it in this episode since it was "Dr. Doom" but I'm tired of the team being owned everytime they face a new opponent.

^ Try reading a post thoroughly before making yourself look like an arrogant *****e next time. :dry:

Oh and the "Doom being more popular or better than whatever villain you like" comment definately wasn't necessary, seriously you put my fandom to utter shame.

Last edited:
I am arrogant. Not really a *****e though.

Was I supposed to forget all the Doom bashing you've done in other threads? Cause I didn't. I know what it's all about. You think that if Doom is so awesome, for some reason Loki and Thanos can't be. Not true.

Also, you need to learn that when you use "but" in a sentence, everything before that doesn't matter.

"I didn't mind it in this episode since it was "Dr. Doom" BUT..."

That means you did mind it.

I am arrogant. Not really a *****e though.

Was I supposed to forget all the Doom bashing you've done in other threads? Cause I didn't. I know what it's all about. You think that if Doom is so awesome, for some reason Loki and Thanos can't be. Not true.

Also, you need to learn that when you use "but" in a sentence, everything before that doesn't matter.

"I didn't mind it in this episode since it was "Dr. Doom" BUT..."

That means you did mind it.

Dude you're taking being a fan a little too far and that's saying alot coming from me, you're acting as if I've done something to you personally (holding grudges, really?).

Stating that Thanos is a better villain than Doom is hardly "Doom bashing" and that has NOTHING to do with this conversation so if you wanna hold grudges that's fine by me.

Also saying "but" doesn't always render what you say before it moot, because clearly I'm speaking about the show as a whole and not your precious Doom

I'm not holding a grudge. I just have an attention span that lasts longer than one thread. This show had the Black Panther invade Avengers Mansion and defeat everybody. After a president like that, it's knitpicking to say that Doom can't defend himself in his own Inner Sanctum.

I don't think you take being a Thor fan too far, BUT what do I know? :o

:thor: :thor: :thor:

I'm not holding a grudge. I just have an attention span that lasts longer than one thread. This show had the Black Panther invade Avengers Mansion and defeat everybody. After a president like that, it's knitpicking to say that Doom can't defend himself in his own Inner Sanctum.

I don't think you take being a Thor fan too far, BUT what do I know? :o

:thor: :thor: :thor:

*sigh*

I never said I had a problem with Doom owning The Avengers where in the heck are you getting this from?

However I did have a problem with Cap, Panther, Enchantress (slightly), Radioactive Man, and even Graviton owning them to an extent, but NOT Kang, Ultron, Loki with the OF, or Doom.

Last edited:
For those keeping score, a Scalawag is a *****e but with Syphilis.

So, how about that new episode?

Skrull Cap has Stark's files, and an energy shield. War Machine was cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"