• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

World Avengers cartoon - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
This appears to be Cap and Thor against The Brood usually from X-books.

Last edited:
Even Brood? Man, there's so much happening this Season.

Not sure what this scene is linked but it has Cap using his shield in a very creative agile way breaking through this roof.

Last edited:
This has Cap seemingly against Annihlus and Terrax but something seems training room hologrammy to me here, not sure.

Last edited:
These are shots of Cap, Iron man, Ms. Marvel, Hawkeye, who have some kind of Skrull doubts about Thor. Interesting here is Cap is sporting BOTH his real shield and his photon shield.

Last edited:
Shots of the Cap Skrull reveal and the real Cap breaking free.

Last edited:
Here's some Thor isos. The first being the shot before that big hero pow wow.

Last edited:
Here's some randomness.

Here they slip in a Cap kick from seas1 in "Hail Hydra", cool anyway and I'll take it.

They've set up one centered around the Hulk.

As usual, I'm VERY impressed.

Those of you who wanted to see Hulk face off against

Ronan

Will be very pleased.

Also bits of Bruce Banner and Spider-Man can be seen too. :D

Ronan

Will be very pleased.

Man, that sounds awesome!:yay:

True, but Thor is one of the few characters that EVERY design looks cool and valid. The only one I had no feel for whatsoever was that teen Thor in the DTDVD/bluray that I couldn't get through 10 minutes of.

In Cap's case the Ult look just seems naked without the wings on the cowl. It actually distracts me. Nothing makes me happier then when he regains that original look this season.

I actually prefer Commander Steve Rogers Super Soldier look withOUT the mask over the Ultimates one.

"BT" did you get my message?

I got your message but it was blank, there were no words or anything.

Ronan

Will be very pleased.

Cool venom, I was hoping to see Thor fight Ronan since they both have hammers but Hulk vs Ronan is nice as well.

Do you know if Thor will be facing off against anyone in a one on one battle?

does any one know where i can find the second episode online? It sucks Disney is only running this show once a week...

^ Thanks AC, but I don't need it anymore I already have the episode.

I had a feeling the Wakandans would be the ones to put Cap's shield back together. It made too much sense.

I cannot wait for some Kree-Skrull war epicness

I had a feeling the Wakandans would be the ones to put Cap's shield back together. It made too much sense.

I cannot wait for some Kree-Skrull war epicness

True, but I actually like it better when Cap's shield is billed as "An unbreakable fusion of adamantium and vibranium". It was ALL the Marvel metals working together in beautiful synergy.

Really excited that Vision will be showing up this season.

^ Same here Vile, I can't wait to see him introduce baddies to his density control and energy beams! :up:

Last edited:
I just hope this series continues beyond season 2.. in a way as Justice League Unlimited did. We need at least one more season with Thanos.

Alright guys, I have another gift of GIF. I rewatched that weird seas2 teaser that's been out for almost a year and isolated stills from it because it frustrated me that it whips by so fast.

And for Vileone and BigThor lemme put an emphasis on Vison here with Cap and Thor not too pleased with him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"