The Avengers Avengers World Premiere Live Thread

We've got an AMAZING cast!!

I think so too. Top notch and totally hip in all the right places. Only movies right now that I think have almost as good of a cast would be Rock of Ages and Prometheus.

Dammit, I hope someone recorded that snippet of the score so I can listen to it on repeat for the rest of the week, lol.

Gah I missed it :-(! Stupid computer decided to do an update :argh:

Was that IT?

They kept on saying they were saving the best for last. I was expecting an exclusive clip or something.

The exciting thing was the cast assembling on the stage for the first time since the announcement at ComicCon.

Again: the E! stream isn't live, it's delayed.

Tom H/Loki's being interviewed by E! now, though.

The exciting thing was the cast assembling on the stage for the first time since the announcement at ComicCon.

Again: the E! stream isn't live, it's delayed.

Why, they afraid there might be a slip of a boobie or obscene hand gesture?

Eh, I was expecting something more not the same thing we got at ComicCon but it's all good.

I'm so giddy now it's unbearable!

server

I think so too. Top notch and totally hip in all the right places. Only movies right now that I think have almost as good of a cast would be Rock of Ages and Prometheus.
I love every single actor/actress in their role! Normally there's at least one or two that I have a small problem with.

Finally back on E!stream, Tom! :hrt:

Love what Tom said about the pudding meaning dessert in britain made me lol :woot:

RDJ now!

Anyone think spoilers will leak tonight?

Hiddleston just said, "Oh, that's a spoiler!" after he said that when he saw the rough cut the [BLACKOUT]space scenes[/BLACKOUT] weren't finished. Are they [BLACKOUT]going to outer space[/BLACKOUT]? I never knew that!

If you missed it or buffering was annoying then here it is in it's entirety:
[YT]Ew9pyMRTXKY#![/YT]

God damn it, know my computer tro decide to do an update when Tom was on E!stream :csad: :argh: is that gonna be replayed?

I wonder if we'll get fan reviews by morning (IMDB?)

There may be reviews on IMDB, but I'm not sure I would rely on them being accurate or even from people who actually saw the movie. That place is Troll Central.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"