The Walking Dead Aw, bad place Nah - IT'S THE T-DOG THREAD!

And even then, there are streets people could have been on between all of the places he visited I'm sure.

Churches are where people always go because they feel safe when **** hits the fan. The fools!

I'm missing T-Dog already, especially now that a confrontation between Rick's people and Merle is on the horizon.:csad:

Yeah, it's a shame they cut his character short without confronting Merle.

I'm hoping Merle says something racist to Oscar like, "Hey T-Dog you got taller." Then he replies, "My name is not T-Dog." To which Merle comes back, "Eh, you all look alike to me."

I'm hoping Merle says something racist to Oscar like, "Hey T-Dog you got taller." Then he replies, "My name is not T-Dog." To which Merle comes back, "Eh, you all look alike to me."

Yeah, I can picture Merle saying something like that, LOL. But it seems like he 's lighten up on the racism since being in Woodbury. He's still an A$$ hole though.

Would have at least been a nice gladiatorial match in Woodbury.

Yeah, I can picture Merle saying something like that, LOL. But it seems like he 's lighten up on the racism since being in Woodbury. He's still an A$$ hole though.

I wasn't sure he was a truly evil character until last week. We knew he was a troglodyte, but shooting Michonne, taking Maggie hostage, and killing one of his own is proof that no one is safe from him. I think this even applies to the Governor if Merle sees and opening.

I wasn't sure he was a truly evil character until last week. We knew he was a troglodyte, but shooting Michonne, taking Maggie hostage, and killing one of his own is proof that no one is safe from him. I think this even applies to the Governor if Merle sees and opening.

Glenn's a person too! :argh:

Glenn's a person too! :argh:

Oh, I love Glenn, but there's always something more shocking about a woman being held at gunpoint than a man. More proof that despite being a racist, Merle probably won't discriminate if you get in his way.

Tyrese said, "I must be the first black guy that wanted to break into prison." No son....T-Dog was the first brother:BA

....never forget T-Dog

*pouring one out for my homie!*

wN7tZcJ.gif

T-Dog was just on CNN talking about the season finale and promoting his new book.

kjHGNAr.jpg

Remember when they used to call them geeks a couple of times? thank god they got rid of that.

:funny:

That face he's making on the cover just makes me laugh.

What's so funny, he's just keeping it real, that's all. He doesn't front. Raw he's gonna give it to ya, with no trivia. Raw like cocaine straight from Bolivia. :BA:BA:BA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"