The Dark Knight Rises Bane vs Batman from BB and TDK

All by the way Watch Justice league: Doom

Bane was beating up Batman pretty bad without his venom. A fair fight and Batman was still able to get his butt handed to him by bane. The only reason Bane lost was because he used his venom at the end of the fight.

Stop acting like if Batman is Superman
Justice_League_Doom.jpg

All by the way Watch Justice league: Doom

Bane was beating up Batman pretty bad without his venom. A fair fight and Batman was still able to get his butt handed to him by bane. The only reason Bane lost was because he used his venom at the end of the fight.

I own the Justice League: Doom movie. That's not how it plays out:

[YT]ohfKzYFcQv8[/YT]

Batman is informed by Alfred that the bodies of Thomas and Martha Wayne have been exhumed and are missing. When Bruce arrives at his parents' graves, he is ambushed by Bane. The emotional distraction is enough to grant Bane the upper hand and render Bruce unconscious. Just watch the video. He surprise attacks Bruce from behind by being in disguise and knocking him into the open grave, and throwing a headstone at him then knocks him out.

How is that a fair fight?

He was pumped up on the venom in that fight, too. Look at his size from 0:01-0:12. That's Bane's size before he uses the venom. Then look at him at the grave yard scene. Same size as he is in the final fight scene, too.

Last edited:
Dude Your F in Fanboy.

Pot, kettle, black. Yeah.

It's all up to the writers. Batman is human, and I see him lose sooooo many F in times in the comics.

Cool. How did he lose. Who whupped him one on one in a straight up fair fight?

Bane is a VILLIAN. The antagonist is supposed to lose. Don't **** a brick if the writers of the new 52 dicided to have Bane beat up Batman in a fair fight.

Using super venom that makes ya extra strong and smart ain't a fair fight.

In TDKR you have a Batman Kick more highly trained mercenaries asses than he did with the thugs in TDK.

With Catwoman's help.

In the TDK he almost got knock the F out in his Prime.

Nope. One punch to the face is not been almost knocked out mon ami.

My point is that the difference is not as much. Plus Bane would be 10 Years younger in Begins

So ya don't think Bane is some old coot in his 50's then.

Take all that into consideration.

I did. What difference does it make hmmm.

You have selected reading, You're the one in denial.

Heh and you've done such a good job showing that. Not. Your JL Doom example wasn't even right.

I'm done with repeating myself.

K, thanks, bye.

You must hate KG Beast with a passion

Why should I.

I own the Justice League: Doom movie. That's not how it plays out:

[YT]ohfKzYFcQv8[/YT]

Batman is informed by Alfred that the bodies of Thomas and Martha Wayne have been exhumed and are missing. When Bruce arrives at his parents' graves, he is ambushed by Bane. The emotional distraction is enough to grant Bane the upper hand and render Bruce unconscious. Just watch the video. He surprise attacks Bruce from behind by being in disguise and knocking him into the open grave, and throwing a headstone at him then knocks him out.

How is that a fair fight?

He was pumped up on the venom in that fight, too. Look at his size from 0:01-0:12. That's Bane's size before he uses the venom. Then look at him at the grave yard scene. Same size as he is in the final fight scene, too.
I was talking about the fight at the end of the movie. Did you even watch the F en movie or just clips on youtube? Are you that blind???? They had a fair fight at the end of the movie until Bane used his venom which caused him to lose the fight . Bane was beating him without the venom. That indicates that Bane is able to defeat Batman in a fair fight. You are in denial or just a troll???

this is like arguing about whether kobe bryant could beat jordan

I was talking about the fight at the end of the movie.

You said Bane was beating up Batman without his venom. He wasn't.

Did you even watch the F en movie or just clips on youtube? Are you that blind????

I was just about to ask you the same question.

They had a fair fight at the end of the movie. Band was beating him without the venom. That indicates that Bane is able to defeat Batman in a fair fight.

If Bane was able to defeat Batman then why was Batman still spry and actively fighting, and furthermore why did Bane need to pump himself up venom if he was beating him badly without it?

You are in denial or just a troll.

Because I don't agree with you I am a troll?

Get over yourself before I get a moderator in here to sort out the real troll.

Nope. One punch to the face is not been almost knocked out mon ami.

:whatever:
I assume that you watch too much kung fu movies. Watch real fights. A blow that knocks you down can end up you getting knock the **** out latter. You see it all the time in mma and boxing too

You said Bane was beating up Batman without his venom. He wasn't.

Get over yourself before I get a moderator in here to sort out the real troll.
Yes he was getting beat. Get the moderator here , you baby

Says the one calling us names from the safety of his computer.

The hypocrisy.

You're the one that was crying. I only responded, because you said you were going to tell on me. You're acting like a baby

And I am so sorry but you guys pissed me off.

Last edited:
Yes he was getting beat. Get the moderator here , you baby

Already have reported you.

You're the one that was crying. I only responded, because you said you were going to tell on me. You're acting like a baby

Are you selectively reading your own posts? You called Fudgie a D bag, and me a troll, a cry baby, and a coward. And for what? Because you're being disagreed with over Bane's fighting tactics.

I hope it was worth it.

Already have reported you.

Are you selectively reading your own posts? You called Fudgie a D bag, and me a troll, a cry baby, and a coward. And for what? Because you're being disagreed with over Bane's fighting tactics.

I hope it was worth it.

I was pissed because you guys are so in denial that I just lost it. I was wrong for calling whoever a d bag but I am not really sorry. I called you a baby for reporting me. It's one thing to disagree but not you are something else.

Damn, lost my post in editing. Damn it. Suffice to say, I think this is spot on:

I dunno, I kind of got the feeling that the main reason Ra's picked Bruce was his determination to fight criminals...and his resources (Wayne Enterprises).

I didn't really think Ra's was talking about Bruce's fighting prowess. And if Bane was too brutal for Ra's, who is to say that he might not be a better fighter overall, but not considered a good student of Ra's Al Ghul's disciplines?

Last edited:
Fact: Bruce just beat up a crap load of inmates in that foreign prison all by his lonesome, then gets approached by Ra's to join his LOS.

Coincidence? Naaaaah. He saw Bruce had the makings of an A1 fighter, as well as the determination to fight criminals. That's why he was his best student cos he really was his best student. He excelled in all areas.

I dunno, I kind of got the feeling that the main reason Ra's picked Bruce was his determination to fight criminals...and his resources (Wayne Enterprises).

I didn't really think Ra's was talking about Bruce's fighting prowess. And if Bane was too brutal for Ra's, who is to say that he might not be a better fighter overall, but not considered a good student of Ra's Al Ghul's disciplines?

That's kinda what I've been saying,I was about to respond but looking at the direction this thread has taken...PASS.

BB Batman would have given Bane the fight of his life. Not only was Batman fresh out of training, but he was brutal, savage and still burned with a lot of anger. At that time, he was more intimidating than he had been in the entire trilogy. As for TDK Batman, he was faster and willing to go beyond his boundaries to stop criminals, but more vulnerable both physically and mentally. The fact that he was trying to get rid of his Batman persona to have a "normal" life with Rachel made me feel that he was already defeated. Bane would have exploited this weakness and made Batman watch as he killed her then use that pain against him. BB Batman ate, slept, and breathed justice. He was BATMAN.

Lol, honestly I used to hate the show too. I started giving it a chance over the summer, and it's seriously not as bad as I made it out to be in my head. There's some decent writing and it's a fun "lighter" show about a younger Batman, without dumbing it down too much. It's nothing compared to TAS, but it ain't terrible.

And yes, some of the villain designs are atrocious. The characterizations are pretty decent to quite good though.

I never watched individual episodes, but I did watch that Batman vs Dracula animation set in the same universe and I rather liked it. I thought Rino Romano did a really good Batman/Bruce Wayne voice (obviously not as good as Conroy, but still).

Many have already discussed the points in this thread but yeah Batman in BB would've certainly won over Bane, but of course only going lots of rounds that would make Rocky vs. Apollo seem like a mickey mouse fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"