The Dark Knight Batfans - One Last Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, all these people want is "EXTREME-NEGATIVE" attention. I am a Christian and let me tell you....this is the farthest thing from what i and many others believe. Here's a clip from Wikipedia...

"While its members identify themselves as Natalie Pavlatoss, the church is an independent church not affiliated with any known Baptist conventions or associations, nor does any Baptist institution recognize the church as a Bible-believing fellowship."

There's no point in trying to argue with "Fools" like this group. That would be like trying to argue with someone who still believes the earth is flat? lol Let's ignore these fools, and enjoy our movie! It's an absolute shame Heath is gone....but i say let's press on with our support of the film and make TDK the biggest film of 08!

Thanks guys!

Look, all these people want is "EXTREME-NEGATIVE" attention. I am a Christian and let me tell you....this is the farthest thing from what i and many others believe. Here's a clip from Wikipedia...

"While its members identify themselves as Natalie Pavlatoss, the church is an independent church not affiliated with any known Baptist conventions or associations, nor does any Baptist institution recognize the church as a Bible-believing fellowship."

There's no point in trying to argue with "Fools" like this group. That would be like trying to argue with someone who still believes the earth is flat? lol Let's ignore these fools, and enjoy our movie! It's an absolute shame Heath is gone....but i say let's press on with our support of the film and make TDK the biggest film of 08!

Thanks guys!

what these ''so-called christians'' fail to realize, is yes, homosexuality is wrong, but is also wrong wrong to judge on another. It not our place. They only read the bits of the bible they like.

what these ''so-called christians'' fail to realize, is yes, homosexuality is wrong, but is also wrong wrong to judge on another. It not our place. They only read the bits of the bible they like.

says who?

what is the matter with you... people?:o

save your moral judgements for sunday school, k?

says who?

what is the matter with you... people?:o

save your moral judgements for sunday school, k?

the bible, god.
Thats all i'm saying.

i wasn't trying to preach to you, i was just trying to show how those people that are boycotting Ledgers funeral, don't represent real christians. They only read the bits of the bible they like. Like the gay thing, but miss the things about not juding others. And showing love a respect towards your enemies.

nah, you can't really do anything to those ignorant people without making things much much worse

Gianakin, this isn't helping.

Aw, I'm just kidding. Perhaps a smiley would've helped?
If you try to deal with fanatics using fanatism, things will get worse, I agree.
My suggestion? Since Heath's funeral won't take place near those pervs, let it go. Do some charity (I'll gladly participate), but let this thing go.

Question: How do you stop these filthy, drug-dealing communist swine without making Ledger's funeral a total circus?
I know they started it, but, and I am being serious here, can't you just call the cops on them? Treason is a very serious crime. They need to be arrested for it, can't they somehow be so tangled up that they cannot be allowed in an airport, let alone on a plane? I support your sentiments, I really do. But I think that this needs to be a private matter for his family and friends. Honestly. Am I wrong or am I right? Treason is an arrestable offence. America is at war. They could be classed as enemy operatives. Can no one stop them? Can they really be allowed to continue their propaganda campaign against their own nation?

talking to the deaf isn't really useful mitt. If it was that easy Lenord Nemoy would have convinced them to become Muslim.

These guys are going to be like this no matter what and nothing you do would really change em. They have to change on their own through their understanding, not by the force of others.

Question: How do you stop these filthy, drug-dealing communist swine without making Ledger's funeral a total circus?
I know they started it, but, and I am being serious here, can't you just call the cops on them? Treason is a very serious crime. They need to be arrested for it, can't they somehow be so tangled up that they cannot be allowed in an airport, let alone on a plane? I support your sentiments, I really do. But I think that this needs to be a private matter for his family and friends. Honestly. Am I wrong or am I right? Treason is an arrestable offence. America is at war. They could be classed as enemy operatives. Can no one stop them? Can they really be allowed to continue their propaganda campaign against their own nation?

no. because taling and doing are very different things. The police can beat the funeral if they consider a risk, but then we have the cirxcus thing again.

talking to the deaf isn't really useful mitt. If it was that easy Lenord Nemoy would have convinced them to become Muslim.

These guys are going to be like this no matter what and nothing you do would really change em. They have to change on their own through their understanding, not by the force of others.

yes. all we can do is offer to teach them, its up to them to listen.

As much as I support Ledger and do not care for zealots like them, I feel the best course of action is not to act out of vengeance against this group. Ledger didn't do it why should any of us.

As much as I support Ledger and do not care for zealots like them, I feel the best course of action is not to act out of vengeance against this group. Ledger didn't do it why should any of us.

But what do you consider the chances are that they will be at his funeral? If they are, if they are, you support a platform of non-involement? I can understand. When fighting zealots we must be careful to not become what we despise.

I can only feel pity for these people. An existence filled with so much hate cannot be a particularly happy one in my experience. I pray that their eyes and hearts may be opened and that one day some will see all the pain and upset they have needlessly caused, and be compelled to change.

In the meantime, one should not dignify these people with anger, hatred or especially publicity. That is exactly what they want.

What can you do at their funeral that wouldn't support what they believe. That we/ledger all a bunch of people going to hell through mayhem and mischief. The best thing to do is send them a big "I forgive you card" love your name. Other then that any other sort of action would probably turn Ledgers funeral into a schumacher batman movie.l

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"