Batman: Arkham City

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope its a sequel, it could just be dlc but it looks like a sequel.

Looks like Bats is in for yet another long ass night.

Looks like a direct sequel...as in moments later sequel. The Joker is still beat to crap....

Looks like a direct sequel...as in moments later sequel. The Joker is still beat to crap....

Yea, cool looking teaser. Hopefully they'll have sections of Gotham blocked off. The last thing we need is for this game to turn into some bastardization of GTA and Batman: Arkham Asylum.

Just seen the teaser on youtube.

Why does Joker like a bit...off?

I know it's after and he's beat up, but is it me or did they make him more "Ledgerish"? Makeup wise I mean. And he seems to have an even larger receding hairline. Maybe it's pixelation.

Either way looking forward to this.

I know it's after and he's beat up, but is it me or did they make him more "Ledgerish"? Makeup wise I mean. And he seems to have an even larger receding hairline. Maybe it's pixelation.

Well he did just finish transforming into a damn monster.

well the graphics in that had better rendering than the first game

*NOTE* The Youtube video DOES NOT show the start of the tv trailer, which showed Arkham but then moved onto Gotham city.

Cool...hopefully it comes out soon.
Im glad they moved it to Gotham, btu I was hoping another villain will be the main antagonist. (im guessing Joker is, but I guess its not confirmed)

Should be good though

well know we'll most likely see alot of the unseen villians from the first game, maybe some ally cameos nightwing and catwoman, more gadgets and maybe possibly a little bit of an open city.

Last edited:
Give us some replayability please. I sucked at the combat, and I'm sure a lot of others did, and that kills off a lot of the game for players outside of the predator challenges.

Other than that, loved the story, and cannot wait for the new one!

Hopefully Black Mask is seen in the game. I noticed in the trailer Roman Sionis was written on a building.

Give us some replayability please. I sucked at the combat, and I'm sure a lot of others did, and that kills off a lot of the game for players outside of the predator challenges.

Other than that, loved the story, and cannot wait for the new one!

haha if you sucked at the combat thats your fault, not theirs. The combat was too simple, imo.

Either way, the combat challenges sucked. If you weren't an achievement/trophy completist, you had no reason to play them.

Either way, the combat challenges sucked. If you weren't an achievement/trophy completist, you had no reason to play them.

Do you really need a reward for playing something? If you liked the combat jump into that to beat up a few thugs. You dont have to be given something every time you turn your xbox on.

haha if you sucked at the combat thats your fault, not theirs. The combat was too simple, imo.

Partly true, yes, but there were 2 modes outside of the story that lended any replay value, I just don't think that's enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"