Batman: Arkham Knight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a 1080p dl for the trailer?

What does "The Batmobile" even look like? As if there's some singular, "canon" version of it. There have been so many different designs over the years, I don't see how anyone can say that it doesn't look like "The Batmobile" because there is no "The Batmobile." This is just one more design to toss onto the pile of other, different designs.

Maybe they just meant it doesn't look like the Batmobile introduced in Asylum.

9snLlfr.jpg

Wasn't planning on buying a PS4 for another year or so, but now I might have to push ahead of schedule. I can't imagine buying a collectors edition and not being able to play it, because I know if it's even slightly cool I'm going to have to get it. 99% of other games I can easily show patience, but when Batman's involved I throw that game plan out the window.

I might be opening a can of worms here, but... PS4 or XBox One?

I doubt it, non of the previous games had it so why this would be any different?
Asylum did but I agree with you I doubt they'll go back to doing that. Rocksteady is a tried and tested developer.

Then again this is their introduction into the next gen cycle so who knows.

I might be opening a can of worms here, but... PS4 or XBox One?
WB tends to favor Sony when it comes to releasing exclusive content so if history repeats itself, then that should impact your decision

PS4. I don't have any need for all that TV stuff the Xbox focuses on. I just want a system that focuses on gaming. Plus what Havok said.

Asylum did but I agree with you I doubt they'll go back to doing that. Rocksteady is a tried and tested developer.

Then again this is their introduction into the next gen cycle so who knows.

I never played the demo. I got a PS3 Slim right after AA got released. Yeah They could release AK demo but I doubt it.

Last edited:
I doubt it, non of the previous games had it so why this would be any different?

Wait, are you talking about the demo that will be out tomorrow or a playable demo? I'm talking about the demo tomorrow.

haha microsoft and sony should thank rocksteady for giving them a million more buyers. It seems everyones buying the next gen for this game.

I want. Nay! I DEMAND a skyscaper! What is the point of a Batman game if I can't leap off a building 50 stories tall?
Gliding from the top of it will almost feel like flying

Gain momentum by hook/grappling and gliding.
This will only get you so far, even with the grappling boost
Locating the next grappling point might take some effort

I meant a playable demo for players.

ah, well on that, I doubt they will release a playable demo. I think they only did it for asylum because it was a new franchise and to show the world how awesome the game was.

I hope they show off gameplay with Batman in his standard costume. I want to see how different it looks, with the altered aesthetics.

Yeah, I doubt that too. But I can't wait to see an in-game video.

It's the Tumbler with a sleeker model and The Bat heavily influenced by Nolan's Batman.

Try Iron Man. Or even Amazing Spider-Man 2. The way the armor shifts on him, reminded me of Green Goblin's partially finished suit.

Try Iron Man. Or even Amazing Spider-Man 2. The way the armor shifts on him, reminded me of Green Goblin's partially finished suit.

It also reminds me of Injustice Batsuit.

I'm kinda saddened how they didn't approach Dini again. My respect for the man has like doubled since listening to him on those Kevin Smith Batman podcasts. He's just such a sweet man, and he seemed to really like working with Rocksteady, and was bummed they were taking all the writing in-house.

I can't really say any of the Arkham storys have been great though, and I don't really play the games for the story though. More the incredible world-building. I love all the Rocksteady redesigns of the characters, and the incredible art design of the architecture and stuff. I wonder if they will keep adapting DC property after Arkham Knight and do Suicide Squad, or is WB Montreal doing that one?

I'm convinced The Arkham Knight is none other than
[blackout]Hush[/blackout]
ofsl88.jpg

I'm kinda saddened how they didn't approach Dini again. My respect for the man has like doubled since listening to him on those Kevin Smith Batman podcasts. He's just such a sweet man, and he seemed to really like working with Rocksteady, and was bummed they were taking all the writing in-house.

I can't really say any of the Arkham storys have been great though, and I don't really play the games for the story though. More the incredible world-building. I love all the Rocksteady redesigns of the characters, and the incredible art design of the architecture and stuff. I wonder if they will keep adapting DC property after Arkham Knight and do Suicide Squad, or is WB Montreal doing that one?

I'm big Dini fan especially his Batman stuff but AA was decent but AC was weak in storywise but I agree that Dini should have returned to complete the Arkham Trilogy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"