Batman: Arkham Origins - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not having Harvey there would be a wasted opportunity. Again, he had a small role in AC, and he was written too much like a cliche, mustache-twirling villain instead of a conflicted, tragic one, who is capable of being both a hero and a monster.

Well you can't depict that in the amount of time you had with him. The animated series which had multiple episodes of him didn't even really except for when be turned. He was pissed at Catwoman for stealing his stuff so he wanted revenge

It would be great to see him as Harvey Dent, pre Two-Face DA...Maybe even talks to you over com ala Babs and Alfred.

That'd be neat.

I can't really defend Joker and Penguin. Their presence is not really needed.

You don't know that. What ever story they've concocted for this game, they could both be necessary for it.

Regardless of who is and isn't in it, I hope they at least give plenty of characters a Easter egg or reference as fan service.

I'm sure they will, they hadn't failed to in the past.

CGI looks great in the trailer for this. WB should just use that same animation style as the reboot of the Batman film franchise.

At the very least the same friggin' costume. Gray damnit!

:p

Thank the Lord they shrunk Bane down to more a balanced, human size. And incorporating aspects of Nolan's Bane is much appreciated. :up:

Well you can't depict that in the amount of time you had with him. The animated series which had multiple episodes of him didn't even really except for when be turned. He was pissed at Catwoman for stealing his stuff so he wanted revenge

That was still a wasted role for him, specially after all the advertisement and hype of his appearance.

Black Mask would have been a FAR better fit as Catwoman's unlucky nemesis. They should have saved Two-Face for a future game.

diggin the new bane design, so much better than asylum/city's design :D

Loving Bane, feeling very deflated that Joker might be prominent.

Might be a new trailer at E3. I don't know when though.

I'll be happy with whatever they give me. I'm just a Arkham geek at this point. Hopefully scarecrow will show up in some capacity as well as catwoman. Anybody know if there's going to be riddler trophies and riddles in this one?

There is a riddler trophy that can be seen in the background of the very first AO image released.

I wonder how much of the trailer is an indication of Deathstroke's fighting style with regard to the challenge modes. How will he handle stealth in terms of mobility? Will he be able to grapple? How will he use the sword? Can he slice car doors in half? Cut away armour? Does he kill his enemies or merely knock them out? In the combat challenges, will he be able to use Freeflow Focus powered-up gadgets like Batman? Or, once he's in Freeflow Focus, will he not receive any boosts to his gadgets like Robin, Catwoman and Nightwing in AC?

Looks amazing... :hrt:

Not entirely sold yet on the new voices.

Totally satisfied with the voice of Batman. I can totally buy that over time he grows to sound like Conroy.

Looks awesome so far. New voices aren't bad and the gameplay is looking similar enough with some nice new features. I have a feeling that double target grappling hook is gonna be fun.

Bane looked totally like TDKR Bane with that black jacket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"