Batman: Arkham Origins - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh God Yes!

BatmanCostumes.jpg

HOLY S**T THAT WAS AWESOME! :wow:

Batman and Joker sound fantastic. They sound exactly like how I would expect the younger versions of Conroy's Batman and Hamill's Joker to sound. Brilliant casting right there. Black Mask also sounds fantastic.

The game itself looks great. However, there is one particular thing that bugs me in the trailer. It seems as if this game might have the same problem that all superhero games have whenever the superhero is allowed to explore the city, which is the fact that there are barely any people walking around (Arkham City being the only exception because you were only in a part of the city that was turned into a prison thus it makes sense that there wouldn't be random civilians on the street). The Spider-Man games are extremely guilty of this. It is very unrealistic for there to barely be any people in Gotham. Hopefully that is not the case and if it is the case, then I hope there is a good reason for it. The fact that it's Christmas plus the bad weather could be a good reason for it if executed correctly.

After Beyond, the Knightfall costume is the one I wanted the most. I'm so glad it's in the game.

If he isn't pudgy and out of shape he isn't Adam West skin. Just a classic 70s like we had in AC

It was a nice trailer. Batman's voice reminds me of a younger Conroy. It's what I expected.
Something about the grapchis seemed off, though.

It was a nice trailer. Batman's voice reminds me of a younger Conroy. It's what I expected.
Something about the grapchis seemed off, though.

The part that seemed off to me was Batman doing the usual fighting we've seen in the past games, it kinda looks blocky. Either they're still shaping it up or there might be some slight issues on large fights now.

Honestly not the biggest fan of Batman's new voice. Sounds a little dull.

Troy Baker's Joker is quite top notch though, happy with how he sounds.

This looks brilliant. They’re delivering on their talk. A younger, rougher Batman in a Christmas setting. I’m excited. And yippee on the PlayStation exclusive skins. Hopefully more are revealed at some point.

Loved seeing Joker.

I suppose the Arkhamverse Bane really was Titan-ed up beyond repair if he started out as an on-the-ball assassin.

RCS always has his critics lol

Can't fault Troy. Well I can for Silent Hill 2 HD :hehe:

awesome trailer! and whoever is voicing Batman does kind of sound like a younger Conroy. Joker's laugh sounded great too even if it wasn't Hamill.

and so awesome there will be an Azrael and Adam West Batman skin! hopefully this will mean we will also get a Keaton and Bale Batman skin as well.

If he isn't pudgy and out of shape he isn't Adam West skin. Just a classic 70s like we had in AC

That's even better news to me,I'll mostly be using this suit skin..Unless there's a B'89-TDK skin too

I doubt it.

But if they can get the West skin in, and that was supposed to have legal issues with Fox.

and that was supposed to have legal issues with Fox.

Not anymore. Those have been resolved.

There's even a "Batman '66" comic modeled after the Adam West show that's coming out. Unfortunately, they're filling the digital release with worthless gimmicks (thanks DC!), so I'll wait for the print versions.

Not anymore. Those have been resolved.

There's even a "Batman '66" comic modeled after the Adam West show that's coming out. Unfortunately, they're filling the digital release with worthless gimmicks (thanks DC!), so I'll wait for the print versions.

With the new toys, comics, and now outfit for the new game my hope is an official release of the show is in the near future.

HOLY S**T THAT WAS AWESOME! :wow:

Batman and Joker sound fantastic. They sound exactly like how I would expect the younger versions of Conroy's Batman and Hamill's Joker to sound. Brilliant casting right there. Black Mask also sounds fantastic.

The game itself looks great. However, there is one particular thing that bugs me in the trailer. It seems as if this game might have the same problem that all superhero games have whenever the superhero is allowed to explore the city, which is the fact that there are barely any people walking around (Arkham City being the only exception because you were only in a part of the city that was turned into a prison thus it makes sense that there wouldn't be random civilians on the street). The Spider-Man games are extremely guilty of this. It is very unrealistic for there to barely be any people in Gotham. Hopefully that is not the case and if it is the case, then I hope there is a good reason for it. The fact that it's Christmas plus the bad weather could be a good reason for it if executed correctly.

Cause it's damn Gotham City full of crazies and criminals, why in the hell any one will decide to go out at night :doh:

So is it just a Knightfall skin or an actual DLC mission?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"