Batman: Arkham Origins - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh God Yes!

BatmanCostumes.jpg

Now this is awesome! They've already started showing skins. :)

Bane's known associates Bird, Trogg and Zombie are showed in the trailer. Deathstroke has Wintergeen. Deadshot is just depressed :yay:

Great trailer!

So we can use Adam West Batman skin? Cool! I want Burton/Nolan skins too!

The Azrael-Bat is probably the coolest skin of them all so far, Arkham City stuff included. Though if they get Burton and Nolan suits...

Oh God Yes!

BatmanCostumes.jpg
I don't like the Az-Bat suit
Adore the Adam West suit

There is one particular thing that bugs me in the trailer. It seems as if this game might have the same problem that all superhero games have whenever the superhero is allowed to explore the city, which is the fact that there are barely any people walking around (Arkham City being the only exception because you were only in a part of the city that was turned into a prison thus it makes sense that there wouldn't be random civilians on the street). The Spider-Man games are extremely guilty of this. It is very unrealistic for there to barely be any people in Gotham. Hopefully that is not the case and if it is the case, then I hope there is a good reason for it. The fact that it's Christmas plus the bad weather could be a good reason for it if executed correctly.
It's the trailer, things will probably look different in the game
In open world Spidey games people are everywhere. Spider-Man 3 on the PC is an exception, sometimes there are no pedestrians

I dunno, Keaton seems like a laid back guy, but Kilmer, Clooney and Bale mightn't be interested in lending their likeness.

If Bale is still involved in things, which none of us are certain, then he might go do it.

Kilmer and Clooney wouldn't.

Screw their likeness, we just need the suits.

I'm just going off the assumption that since Bale was unimpressed with the way Batman Begins turned out on PS2 (cause he's an avid gamer) he wasn't interested in partaking in other video games, which is why we never got a TDK or TDKR game.

I'm just going off the assumption that since Bale was unimpressed with the way Batman Begins turned out on PS2 (cause he's an avid gamer) he wasn't interested in partaking in other video games, which is why we never got a TDK or TDKR game.

There was an iPad TDKR game which had the suit.

Their likeness wouldn't be there anyways, just the suit

WB owns their likeness as Batman anyway. It wouldn't be much of an issue.

But is the idea feasible that they will include the movie costumes?

But is the idea feasible that will include the movie costumes?
Why wouldn't it be? It's all owned by WB/DC. It's entirely up to them but they have to realize people would buy those up.

Making a movie costume pack is a great idea and I hope we get them with Origins and if not now then at least with Rocksteadys upcoming Batman project.

I'd buy them. Everybody would. Be top selling DLC for them.

If anything for Arkham Origins, the Batman Begins suit would be kind of fitting.

Get Burton suits out there. I would love to play Batman Returns skin.

Gameplay was just shown,Good stuff!!

Damn! Missed it because I was busy making Mega Man GIFs.

5 months 14 days from now
They will pass fast, everyone will talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"