• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Batman/Bruce Wayne Casting Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
PIERCING%20Clip%20AITH%20HD.jpg

1600x1067_phx6lx.jpg

He's a taller, American, more talented version of Kit Harrington (who WB had allegedly made mock-ups of in the cowl).

He's in the right age range.

He's an actor that's been making a name for himself in the independent film industry with some strong performances (ala Jack O'Connell).

He's a taller, American, more talented version of Kit Harrington (who WB had allegedly made mock-ups of in the cowl).

He's in the right age range.

He's an actor that's been making a name for himself in the independent film industry with some strong performances (ala Jack O'Connell).

I can see it. What's that guy's name again?

Boom-
I think you’re onto something with the pairing of Christopher Abbott and Caleb Landry Jones as Batman and Joker. Interestingly, they both starred in the movie “Tyrel”.

Eddie’s post just made me laugh so hard I cried.

Ben can play Cottonmouth in the Luke Cage reboot.

Also, Abbott would be a good pick for Bruce.

You know, if it wasn't for TDKR baggage, I'd kind of like to see Joseph Gordon Levitt be a part of the conversation.

Where has JGL been lately? It seemed like he was in 5 movies a year for a while but then he kinda disappeared.

I don't think his acting ability was ever that strong. Plus, that baby/teen face and faux smug attitude (not saying he is, he seems quite nice) will only get you so far, certainly over the age of 35.

I like the Christopher Abbot idea. Good height, perfect age, good face shape for a cowl. Is he a good actor?

The trailer for his latest movie reminds me of another breakout movie starring a future Batman:

I still think he lacks the looks for the part, but talent does always triumph over anything. Though I'd prefer to not to sacrifice anything either.

I like the Christopher Abbot idea. Good height, perfect age, good face shape for a cowl. Is he a good actor?

He was really good in a movie called James White. He’s headlining Clooney’s Catch-22, so he’s got a Batman’s endorsement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"