• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Batman/Bruce Wayne Casting Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would never accept a Bruce Wayne who sucks as much as Aaron Taylor-Johnson, lol!

Oliver Jackson-Cohen?

O25NCBt.jpg

On looks alone, Oliver's one of the best choices suggested thus far. Great height; prominent chin; jaw isn't perfectly square as is common for long-skulled types, but it's arguably squarish (FYI, comic book superheroes tend to be depicted as having both characteristics, which is rare to see in real life). I have no idea what his acting chops are like, but if he's any good, I'd consider moving him to the top of my fancast list.

20239849.jpg-r_640_600-b_1_D6D6D6-f_jpg-q_x-xxyxx.jpg

1118full-oliver-jackson--cohen.jpg

1118full-oliver-jackson--cohen.jpg

Last edited:
His acting chops are great. Definitely one of the better candidates, imo.

This thread is depressing. The further we are into examining every 20s-30s no-charisma-or-screen-presence male actor, the more I admire Batman actors of the past.

His acting chops are great. Definitely one of the better candidates, imo.

What movie/TV series would you recommend that showcases his talent and preferably isn't The Haunting of Hill House? I just don't feel like watching that one for some reason.

What movie/TV series would you recommend that showcases his talent and preferably isn't The Haunting of Hill House? I just don't feel like watching that one for some reason.
Hill House is mainly where he impressed me, sorry to say. But I do remember thinking he was pretty good in this otherwise terrible movie called Despite the Falling Snow.

Hill House is mainly where he impressed me, sorry to say. But I do remember thinking he was pretty good in this otherwise terrible movie called Despite the Falling Snow.
You know, I had a strange feeling you were gonna say that. Hill House it is then. lol

On a related note, Oliver kinda reminds me of Clay Mann's Bruce Wayne sans the black hair.

Screen%2BShot%2B2018-11-04%2Bat%2B6.28.52%2BPM.png

This thread is depressing. The further we are into examining every 20s-30s no-charisma-or-screen-presence male actor, the more I admire Batman actors of the past.

And how many of them had a square jaw and Batchin?

We need an unknown-to-rising actor. At least 5'11. In his late 20's/early 30's.

everyone keeps naming 35-40 year olds or guys who are 5'6 or has been actors or A-listers who would never get the part.

Yeah he plays all dark and broody in "The Body" on hulu. He's in a movie playing opposite of Liam Neesons in "Cold Pursuit". He won some award for Breakthrough actor for GQs men of the year awards for 2018. I personally have not seen him in much but he doesn't feel like a weak actor at all.

key-peele-liam-neeson-hed-2014.png

Liam Hemsworth? Just trying to think of some younger names I haven't seen mentioned. Alex Pettyfer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"