BvS Batman casting thread for Man Of Steel 2 - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Batman would fight against the crazy mad hater in a thrilling movie. I hope i will fight againt the riddler in a more crazy fashion. Professor pig and Hugo Strange too. Batman can fight many villains.

Not really a fan of Mad Hatter but he'll fight plenty of villains that Nolan didn't use. No worries.

I seriously doubt there is going to be an attempt at an origin for Bats when they have to have one for the villains as well. The movie isn't going to be 8 hours afterall. Goyer doesn't even have to drastically change Bats to be honest, little tweaks here and there will do the job. I do hope Snyder drops the fighting style from Nolan's films. Sorry but I'm not a huge fan of the elbows.

I do hope Snyder drops the fighting style from Nolan's films. Sorry but I'm not a huge fan of the elbows.
Maybe they can let the elbows fashion fight but they have to stay with martial art. Nolan is the first to have introduce the martial art style fight in Batman movie. Superman is fighting like dragon ball fashion and Batman is using martial art i think it' s a good balance.

Snyder's gonna kill it on the fight scenes. Can't wait.

I kinda want him to bring slo mo back with Batman's punches at least twice.

I never disliked the slomo. I could deal with a couple of slo mo shots but I don't want Snyder to over do it.

a couple of punches from batman and superman each like that would be cool. Like 2 or 3 times, seeing that? It would be AWESOME. But no more.

The question is can Gosling look menacing in a Batsuit.

The mask can create all the menace on its own. Like here or here

Gosling isnt what most people expect from Batman...and to me that will be his greatest strength. It will tick some purists off, but more importantly it will be a breath of fresh air. I remember some critics who slammed Cavill as a Superdude instead of a Superman, probably because he still looked like a cool guy without the suit. They'll say the same thing about Gosling.

I'll say it again...I dont want the Bruce Wayne / Batman from the comics or animated series. We've had two iterations of that in the Burton and Nolan films. I want Snyder to put his own touch on it like he did with Superman. Keep the core of Batman, but put some interesting twist on it. It worries me Goyer is writing Batman again after the Nolan trilogy. I hope hes smarter then to copy paste the Bale Batman into this.

Last edited:
Cavill in no way looked like a "Superdude" and he didn't look "cool" without the suit. The critics can keep their Superdork from Superman Returns. Those are Cavill's looks, take em or leave em. And now I go back to never talking about the critics again.

I just don't want it written like Nolan's Batman or for the actor to copy Bale's voice, etc. I also hope Goyer delves into the more sci-fi Batman. World's Greatest Detective, more gadgets. And the actor is directed to specifically be more subtle under the cowl. Not because I disliked it with Bale, quite the contrary, but to be different.

Gosling being not very typical is the exact reasons why Keaton worked and ultimately why he was chosen for the role. But with that said, I believe Gosling is a lot more Bruce Wayne than even Keaton was due to Ryan's physique, the way his hair looks dyed (only from a cool manip I saw by Rodrigo). And he's quite known right now for playing darker roles in independent films. Something Keaton didn't have under his belt back then.

Stop it, you are beginning to make me interested in RyGos as Bats eventhough I know that it will never happen. :mad:

Ben Stiller has proven he can take on the action genre with Tropic Thunder, so I want Stiller under the cape and cowl!

You're a monster, Maooz and you must be stop.

Stop it, you are beginning to make me interested in RyGos as Bats eventhough I know that it will never happen. :mad:
:hehe: The only way it can be possible is if he turns down this Star Wars trilogy gig. BTW Gosling signing to a trilogy is a big deal for a guy like him. Im sure it's not just 1 film since they said it's a new trilogy. This means he's becoming more open minded. He'll probably sign the same type of deal if he was Batman. I also don't see him as Flash because there's no way a side character will get a bigger billing than Bats and Supes. It would only work if Bats was a big star like Bale.

You're strange. :yay:

Fine.

tumblr_m3q23nEcNv1qmbe27o1_500.gif

:hehe: The only way it can be possible is if he turns down this Star Wars trilogy gig. BTW Gosling signing to a trilogy is a big deal for a guy like him. Im sure it's not just 1 film since they said it's a new trilogy. This means he's becoming more open minded. He'll probably sign the same type of deal if he was Batman. I also don't see him as Flash because there's no way a side character will get a bigger billing than Bats and Supes. It would only work if Bats was a big star like Bale.
His people denied the Star Wars story. Obviously his people could be 100% full of **** but I just wanted to put that fact out there.

Ummm... It's common knowledge that there are no quotable lines from MOS. How did you do this? Sorcery? :wow:
tumblr_lsyjh15Te21qhvteao1_500.png

:p

Please, like Showtime and C. Lee have the final say on what and what's not quotable. :argh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"