BvS Batman casting thread for Man Of Steel 2 - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Batman-The-Dark-Knight/613756655311509
946304_614105335276641_1558525941_n.jpg

What's throwing me off about Bentley is his build.

I think if he bulks up, I could get on board with him. I think he would make a good Bruce/Batman.

How do you guys propose I even watch a movie starring Fassbender and Cavill? My brain would explode from all the hottness on screen. Do you want my brain to explode? :o

Wait until they get some hottie to play Lex, then I'm sure your whole body will explode.

Be honest, are some of you casting Bentley because of Nolan?

Also I think Bentley would work better as Lex.

Because of Nolan? What do you mean? For me, not at all. I just think he's a good actor who can bring justice to the role, and I also think it's nice that he looks exactly like Bruce Wayne.

Last edited:
Wait until they get some hottie to play Lex, then I'm sure your whole body will explode.
Cavill alone already exploded my uterus. I literally wouldn't be able to pay attention if Lex were super hot as well.

I think if he bulks up, I could get on board with him. I think he would make a good Bruce/Batman.

Knowing Snyder, I'm sure the actor will be required to bulk up to some extent.

I agree. One other thing that's makes him questionable with me is his voice. I mean, when I hear Batman talk, it would be nice to have a deep voice. He doesn't exactly have that. Although with that being said, neither did Bale. There were times that his voice worked and other times (TDK) that it didn't, IMO. I don't know....I guess I'm just so used to Kevin Conroy's voice.

Because of Nolan? What do you mean? For me, not at all. I just think he's a good actor who can bring justice to the role, and I also think it's nice that he looks exactly like Bruce Wayne.
I think he was cast in Interstellar and now some people are using that to justify the choice. I'm glad that there are some who legitimately think he's a good choice outside of Nolan's influence.

Liam Hemsworth would be my only serious suggestion, for now at least
Can he do it?

I think he was cast in Interstellar and now some people are using that to justify the choice. I'm glad that there are some who legitimately think he's a good choice outside of Nolan's influence.

People were throwing his name around before he was cast in Interstellar I think.

Some of the actors previously mentioned (Hoechlin, McIntyre) look the part, but maybe lack the talent. Others have the right acting chops (Gyllenhaal, Gosling), but look absolutely nothing like the character. In my opinion, Bentley fits in nicely between the two. He's a decent actor (probably better than Cavill), and he looks a hell of a lot like Bruce Wayne. I'm not worried about his build. Snyder and Mark Twight (or some other trainer) can help him improve in that area.

They better not repeat the mistake of amazing spider-man, TASM was not a reboot it was simply spider-man 1. Everybody know Batman it's not necessary to reintroduce Batman again. Batman Begins was good because it was a real reboot from the scratch. Itain'tbroke, don't fixit. Batman need to team up with the justice league and he need new villains in solo adventure.

Anyone famliar with Colin O'Donoghue, he was one the finalist for MOS.

We're probably not getting a solo Bat film til after JL.

Liam Hemsworth sucks and is wrong for the role.

He was my choice last year so I fall into that category too. But this new Nolan casting may be a gateway for him to get the role. Maybe.

He has an OK build. He's athletic. He just needs muscle mass and that's never a problem with the kind of trainers they have. Weight is NEVER the problem IMO. Look at Bale. He went from 118 pounds in Machinist, dangerously low to bulking up like a beast in just months. Somebody like Bentley will be fine.

I think Bentley is 5'11'' which I believe is Bale's height.

Isn't Manganiello like 6'3'' or 6'4'??

They better not repeat the mistake of amazing spider-man, TASM was not a reboot it was simply spider-man 1. Everybody know Batman it's not necessary to reintroduce Batman again. Batman Begins was good because it was a real reboot from the scratch. Itain'tbroke, don't fixit. Batman need to team up with the justice league and he need new villains in solo adventure.
There will be no-origin.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija