Batman Vs. Superman Who Would Win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carter said:
Batman.
He doesnt even need prep-time to face Superman anymore.

He's always prepared to take him down.
He's got the ring, and we all know he's got contingencies

Im willing to bet he's synthesized an assload of Kryptonite.

I thought he gave that ring back to Superman incase Kara went bad.

DCFanboy2.jpg

Here it comes again! very similar to the wolverine batman debate, but in this case I do have to hand it to bats. Unfortunately supes doesnt have a speck of skill, without the powers he IS clark kent. I think we all know how easy it is for him to lose those powers, namely kryptonit or removal from the yellow sun. But bats has much more brain power and skill, given that and his multibillion dollar company, kryptonite aint to hard to get a hold of. (seeing as how you can find it every six feet in smallville) But honestly Batman has the edge if he didnt than id tell ya, just like i did on the bats vs wolvie thread...hehehe....but anywho, just to give the possiblility to those fans who would keel over if supes bit the dust buy a guy in a rubber nippled suit, hypotheticaly..........if the two of the were one on one no gadgets or kryptnite....in a sealed adimantium room, with no ventalation, with a spec of sunlight for supes to keep the juice, and no assistance whatsoever, than sure supes would tear him into batfries,so there youve got yer fairytail ending................ya big babies.........lol just kiddin...

That's a tricky one. Does Bats have kryptonite near by and is prepared? If not, Supes could easily win.

Triligors said:
That's a tricky one. Does Bats have kryptonite near by and is prepared? If not, Supes could easily win.

I'm sure that if Superman applied just a little bit of thought/creativity he could defeat Batman, Kryptonite and all.

Superman isn't smarter than Batman, though. And I don't think it's an act of false naivite on his part.

Dr. Fate said:
I'm sure that if Superman applied just a little bit of thought/creativity he could defeat Batman, Kryptonite and all.
"thought/ creativity"= meaning that the Boy Scout should try to bend the rules a little bit? ;)

Putting it simple, the only reason why Bats has won in the past and would win again, is because unlike Superman, he´s willing to do whatever is necesary, people say that Superman could fly at top speed and crush Bats´ head in a nanosecond, ok, he could, but he WOULDN´T, that what you would do if you had Superman´s powers, but Superman would never do that, his morals and compassion are his weakness, and Batman knows that and he´s an expert on exploiding (sp?) people´s weaknesses.

Polux

P.D : I´m a big Batman fan, he´s my favorite character, but I´m trying to be as objective as possible.

boywonder13 said:
Batman is more hard edge and street smart than Superman. Batman fights in a dark city with the police against him fighting lunatics like The Joker, Scarcrow and others.

While Superman lives in a bright happy city and is loved by all. Fighting against Mxy, and other colorful people.

Batman has never even been killed! IThey has a had a hand to hand fight (without Supermans powers) Batman would own him.

He is the worlds greatest Martial Artist.

Wrong.

If Superman really wanted to he would cave Batman's head in with a sneeze.

The Kypto ring hardly even affects Superman any more, besides Supes could just throw a car or something big and heavy at Batman and Batman goes "Squish".

Depending on the circumstances is how my choice would be chosen. If it were a toe-to-toe slugfest, of course Batman dies a horribly, quick death, which is why I chose Superman. However, if it were an actual contest of wits AND combat, then Batman has the edge in spades. I've always said that he is what would happen if Lex Luthor were a Super-Hero (and it's why I love exchanges between the two). He's such a damn-good strategist that he could probably take over a major country with a couple of Batarangs and one, maybe two cans of Bat-Shark Repellent! Seriously, though, Batman thinks in ways (underhanded and sneaky amongst them) that Superman cannot fathom. Superman is used to tackling a problem head-on, while Batman searches until he finds a bug in the system or a chink in the armor, or a passage around back. IF Superman fought dirty, then it would be a better fight, but giving Batman all of his machinations and squaring off is a dangerous proposition even for Big Blue.

superman has no chance.

clark can never win, because he's too good a person.

batman will do what it takes.

This is what would happen, guys, I swear:

9.jpg

OH MY GOD! This thread has been dead an buried for so long! WHY DID YOU AWAKEN THE DEAD?!!!!!

But just because I wana argue with fanboys: Superman has NO, I repeat, NOOOOOOOOOOOOO skill!!!!! No martial arts, no nothing! And Bats would figure a way to remove his powers easily! Not to mention the fact that Supes is to big a ***** to kill!

Olcanucklehead said:
OH MY GOD! This thread has been dead an buried for so long! WHY DID YOU AWAKEN THE DEAD?!!!!!

But just because I wana argue with fanboys: Superman has NO, I repeat, NOOOOOOOOOOOOO skill!!!!! No martial arts, no nothing! And Bats would figure a way to remove his powers easily! Not to mention the fact that Supes is to big a ***** to kill!

Let me put it in terms the rest of you might understand.

Bale kicks Routh's ass.

Olcanucklehead said:

so many wrongs things with this post I don't quite know where to begin...

Pickle-El said:
That had me ****ting myself with laughter.....

That is hilarous. But what does RETCON mean?

Oh and for the versus thing. Everyone does know that Supes can target Bats from outerspace with his Telescopic vision and use his heat vision to fry Bats. So it's really not a fight.

blksuperman2 said:
That is hilarous. But what does RETCON mean?

Oh and for the versus thing. Everyone does know that Supes can target Bats from outerspace with his Telescopic vision and use his heat vision to fry Bats. So it's really not a fight.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retcon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"