Batwoman BATWOMAN News & Discussion Thread

So...is Marquis gonna...I dunno, bleach his skin or put on purple or something akin to the Joker? Mary at least has the Poison Ivy look down, even though she's basically a 2.0. What does Marquis have besides that laugh?

So...is Marquis gonna...I dunno, bleach his skin or put on purple or something akin to the Joker? Mary at least has the Poison Ivy look down, even though she's basically a 2.0. What does Marquis have besides that laugh?

The trailers for the next episode have him him in a white suit akin to the one Joker had in TDKR

Nicole Kang as (new incarnation of) Poison Ivy...

Nicole-Kang-Poison-Ivy.jpg

Not to be a useless bisexual on main or anything but

Goddamn she looks gorgeous in that outfit

I'd be fine with her wrapping me up in her vines

'Batwoman' Star Nick Creegan Says His New Joker Will Bring 'Total F--ing Chaos'

Interview with Nick Creegan where it goes a bit into the wardrobe. He's evasive about facepaint. No real details on his outfit, though sounds like there will be multiple. About the only real concrete info is that he is going to have different hairstyles with extensions. Purple extensions.

So, I’ve been thinking of jumping into the show again. Is season 3 any better than the last 2 so far? I watched all of season 1 and a little of season 2 and I thought it was…big yikes.Now that that are done with the Kate Kane plot though, has the show finally found it’s footing? I did like what I saw of Javicia

Edit: I’m on episode 7 on season 3. It’s really quite good. WAY better than the dumpster fire of season 1. The Professor Pyg episode was actually quite freaky

Last edited:
So, I’ve been thinking of jumping into the show again. Is season 3 any better than the last 2 so far? I watched all of season 1 and a little of season 2 and I thought it was…big yikes.Now that that are done with the Kate Kane plot though, has the show finally found it’s footing? I did like what I saw of Javicia

Edit: I’m on episode 7 on season 3. It’s really quite good. WAY better than the dumpster fire of season 1. The Professor Pyg episode was actually quite freaky
I think it’s an improvement over season 2. Season 2 was more a transition/origin season with Kate and Ryan.

I’m liking that this is dealing with the legacy of villains in Gotham but yeah pretty good season and I’m glad your liking it.

Damn, that’s too bad. I was just getting into this show. The third season was quite entertaining and I was hoping to see more.

Wow, i am actually shocked. CW hasn't canceled a show in its 3rd year in over a decade! Much less without a farewell season. Must be that Netflix impact...or lack thereof.

Seems like the impending sale of the CW might have been a significant factor in the cancellation. I.e., the old formula that WB used to monetizing these shows in secondary markets would be more problematic for the new owners…:shrug: Ratings wise: though Batwoman was pretty weak, I think it was doing slightly better than Nancy Drew. And ND (from CBS Studios) was renewed.

Given Gotham Knights development, not surprising.

Oh well. That's a shame. Season 3 was much better than Season 2 and more interesting. I was hoping to see where they'd go in Season 4 but at least Season 3 ended in a way that seemed like it could bring closure to the series.

Not that I still watched the show (I lost interest part of the way through season 1) but I am pretty surprised the CW cancelled it after only 3 seasons. The impending sale and lack of viewership otherwise probably played a big part though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"