• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ben Affleck IS Bruce Wayne/Batman - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hype for BvS was a big as I've ever seen, at least online.

This was the first teamup that (no offense to marvel) that people would've cared about even 30 years ago. Batman and Superman transcend the genre. It was always gonna be larger than life.

Yet in BvS for better or worse the teamup lasted for what 2mins? It wasnt even a proper teamup with the characters feeding off each other.

JL truly is the real teamup. If marketed right...

Yeah, it was not the ideal situation in terms of a teamup at all. Glad we can agree on that

I hope superman comes back earlier than expected in the film, just so we can get those few interactions, because who knows how long we're going to have to wait for the next.

I think we're going to see Superman resurrected and fighting in an action scene at the very least. And after that, I'm predicting he does a press conference of sorts where he speaks to the media/addresses the world and also has a one-on-one discussion with Lois.

Going forward I'd love to see a proper Superman/Batman team-up film.

For the villain I want to see this guy.
latest

A fully-formed Lex Luthor too, perhaps. A very personal threat to both our main heroes.

not sure I'm liking those lenses on Batman...to me it just looks like hes wearing sunglasses over his cowl

That Gargoyle shot. My childhood in one screen cap :ilv:

I hailed Batfleck before it was cool. :o

Why has it taken film makers so long to gives the classic gargoyle shot in the storm.

It was an inevitability for Zack to have a shot like that, and I'm glad we finally got it.

Gotta admit, that teaser is cool. The gargoyle shot is f***ing money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"