Justice League Ben Affleck IS Bruce Wayne/Batman - Part 6

If you say so... I'm sure you worked as a crew member. Plus, it don't change anything.

Jimmie%2BRustle.jpg

Ben Affleck Says Zack Snyder's Justice League Cut 'Should Be Available'

I didn’t know about it. Zack was like, ‘Hey, they are doing this thing.’ And I said, ‘Zack, I love you, and I support you. However I can help you. I do think that movie, you know, having two directors is a very weird thing. And for Justice League, the director had family tragedy. … and so you have a kind of cow’s body with a horse’s head a little bit with two directors a lot of times, for better or for worse. I do think Zack’s cut should be available.

I think the cowl looks a little weird, but it's a still picture and is early career Batman, so it gives room for evolution.

Like I said before, it does remind me of Golden Age Batman which makes it creepier, which is a good thing.

I'm assuming he would want people to see the Snyder cut to see what could have been and not what we got. It would suck to be part of a debacle such as Justice League as your swan song.

I think Affleck signed on based on what Snyder pitched him: BVS UE, Snyder's two parter JL and then his own Batman film. He thought he wa getting one thing then WB gave him something else.
He saw the train was no longer going where he wanted to go, so he got off.

I think Affleck signed on based on what Snyder pitched him: BVS UE, Snyder's two parter JL and then his own Batman film. He thought he wa getting one thing then WB gave him something else.
He saw the train was no longer going where he wanted to go, so he got off.

He was talking about how proud he was of the project BvS and he looked really sincere, too bad he and me have the same taste but the mainstream didn't appreciate it, plus WB went all Sony/Raimi on them at the same time

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"