Justice League Ben Affleck IS Bruce Wayne/Batman - Part 6

I can see Affleck playing the character again, actually, if he likes the project, even writing with a director he trusts. Not so sure about directing because that seems a lot more pressure.

Lets get Tim Burton and Keaton back for one last hurrah in an HBO mAx mini series. Who’s with me?!
Literally no reason not to. HBO MAX should be heavy in the DC business if they want to bring in big subscription numbers.

they’re already making one thing that a portion of fans wanted to see, now start making things that all DC fans have waited decades to see

I can see Affleck playing the character again, actually, if he likes the project, even writing with a director he trusts. Not so sure about directing because that seems a lot more pressure.

Gavin O'Connor? They seem like a good team. Loved The Way Back.

Lets get Tim Burton and Keaton back for one last hurrah in an HBO mAx mini series. Who’s with me?!

I am. One Zillion %.

I'm dreaming to see what DC Animation was doing a few years back, adaptations, elseworlds, etc, but in live-action. It could be HUGE and keeps things fresh despite staying in the same franchises.

Last edited:

giphy.gif

Now the question becomes: Will Jefferey Dean Morgan ever be considered for a Flashpoint storyline? That was one of Zack's thought bubbles within the perameters of the sandbox.

With At&t, everything may be possible.

The Culture Nerd just dropped this atomic bomb:

Exclusive: At&t wants a Batfleck, Leto, Deathstroke HBOmax series original (and Affleck also in talks to direct his script for an HBO movie to carry out his film).

[EXCLUSIVE] HBO Max wants Affleck, Leto, and Manganiello for an original Batman project

I'm not jaded enough to say "that'll never happen"
but I'm not optimistic enough to say "that'll happen!" haha.

As smarter posters have already stated, HBOMax/AT&T would be foolish not to capitalize on the DC universe and pump out Mandalorian-esque content. Whether they're one off movies or series, there's a ton of untapped potential. Let's start expanding the multi-verse!

Having said all of that, if Batfleck somehow came back to do his movie/a mini series, I would be in fanboy heaven. I was always stoked to see Affleck's take. I also like the suggestion of having him team up with Gavin O'Connor. Way Back and The Accountant were both solid movies.

You guys are still trusting sites with names like "TheCultureNerd"?

Apart from Leto's involvement, nothing would make me happier than to see Batfleck's adventures continue on the small screen. It just sounds too good to be true... even for this alternate timeline.

If WB/AT&T are really all-in on the DC universe, then confining the Snyder-verse to streaming may be their way of having their cake and eating it too.

Prime DC canon, which has wide mainstream appeal can go theatrical. And the more niche directions can go on MAX.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"