• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Best Movies Never Made?

While I wouldn't say best never made, I would have loved to see:

JJ Abram's Superman
Darren Aronofsky's Batman Year One
James Cameron's Spider-Man
David Goyer's Flash
Peter Jackson's Halo
Unbreakable 2

These are movies that would have been pretty good, I especially wanted to see Goyer's Flash.

Serenity 2, still hope yet though :)
Batman Beyond
Star Wars VII
Star Wars VIII
Star Wars IX

Last I heard, it's under dvelopment at Pixar.

Pixar? I guess its animated. I was hoping something like they did with the Lord of the Rings trilogy. And for some reason, Pixar's take on it would be a little too campy for me based on everything else they did.

Pixar? I guess its animated. I was hoping something like they did with the Lord of the Rings trilogy. And for some reason, Pixar's take on it would be a little too campy for me based on everything else they did.

I believe it's going to be live-action.

Batman: DarKnight (commonly mistaken as Batman Triumphant, which was the original title for Batman & Robin)

An honest-to-God, 0% CGI, direct-to-THEATERS Gremlins 3. It'll never happen. :csad:

And I saw this a year ago hoping it was a real teaser, but of course, it wasn't...

[YT]ffl1Kztn6Yg[/YT]

This one would of been a good teaser too if it was less dark...

[YT]4Y2pHa7iufk[/YT]

gotta agree 110% on these

that and i'd still love to see what the orginal gremlins script may have brought

Jurassic Park 4 (if it doesn't get screwed up)

That's probably only me though, I absolutely love those movies (yes even the 3rd one)
I'm interested where they could take a 4th one, I have heard some pretty bad rumors though.

Every time we have a thread like this, I bring up one film, and yes, it would be ridiculously blasphemous, and the religious right would go positively apesh**t, but it was called The Sky Is Falling; it was about archeologists that go on a killing spree when they find proof that God doesn't exists. So The Catholic Church hires hitmen to silence them. Would have been beautiful.

Commando 2 starring Arnie with Stallone as the villian circa 1989

Evil Dead 4 with Bruce

World's Finest - Batman and Superman team to face Joker and Lex Luthor

Star Wars episodes 7-9

Ghostbusters 3

Rambo vs Predator

Commando 2 starring Arnie with Stallone as the villian circa 1989

Evil Dead 4 with Bruce

World's Finest - Batman and Superman team to face Joker and Lex Luthor

Star Wars episodes 7-9

Ghostbusters 3

Rambo vs Predator
Another $#%@ty three other episodes in the 'Star Wars' franchise?... No thanks, George Lucas will screw it up yet again. Lucas is a has-been. 'Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull' was partically ruined because of him. He was a genuis when he came up with 'Star Wars', but everything else he's done afterwards was bad. Unless these other three installments were made by somebody else(maybe Steven Spielburg), I'd say "Yes", but there's no doubt in my mind that Lucas will get his greesy little paws on these.

yeah this would be an amazing movie IMO.
was there talk about this or just your idea?

it sounds perfect.

In an interview for Zodiac somebody asked him what movie would you like to do in the future and he said "Well I'm a huge Batman fan and if there is one project I would die to do, it is Arkham Asylum."

Superman vs. Batman

Goyers Deadpool and Flash

Terry Gilliam's The Man Who Killed Don Quixote and adaption of Good Omens with Johnny Depp and Robin Williams in the lead roles.

Vega Brothers (Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs prequel)

Kubricks Napoleon

Catcher in The Rye (just wont get made)

Jon Faveru's western and adaptation of John Carter from Mars

Accurate adaptation of League of Extraordinary Gentlemen and Hellblazer

Freddy vs Jason vs Ash (Im a sucker for cheap thrills)

Romeros Resident Evil

The real Alien 3

Ghostbusters in Hell

Star Wars Ep. 7-9

The list goes on and on

1) James Cameron's X-Men, I would have liked to see it but I don't know how it would have been.

2) James Cameron's I Am Legend (big budget, true to the book movie)
- I am still dissappointed this never happened, Will Smith's version was garbage and lost the theme of the book.

3) Ghostbusters in Hell, what a finale that would have been.

4) Napoleon by Stanley Kubrick

5) Ridley Scott's Brave New World

6) Tim Burton's 3rd Batman film with Robin Williams as Riddler and Robert De Niro as Two Face.

7) Halo, with or without Peter Jackson

Someone said Evil Dead 4, Raimi made a statement about making the movie withing the next 2 years but if he does Spidey 4, which I hope he doesn't, he probably won't end up making Evil Dead 4. But he mentioned Bruce Campbell starring in it again.

Batman Beyond is a show I loved and seeing a live action version would be awesome. I also loved the idea for De Bont's Godzilla. That idea sounds great and surely would've blown that crappy American remake out of the water. I also wondered what happened to Helloween,the supposed Michael Myers vs. Pinhead film? At the top of my list,however,is the Nightmare on Elm Street prequel. I would loved to have seen a very serious and scary thriller. Kinda like Silence of the Lambs,but with Fred Krueger.

Evil Dead 4 might happen. WITH BRUCE!

Romero's Resident Evil would have been cool. I read the script a while a go, and while it did change a fair deal, it was still better than Anderson's take.

Vega Bros. would have been awesome.

Also Alejandro Jodorowsky's 14 hour version of Dune

I would of liked to see Burtons 3rd batman
and of course
Batman vs Superman
who doesnt wanna see that movie

I forgot to mention this one...

George Romero's The Stand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"