• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Best Movies Never Made?

A Firefly sequel/prequel. I still wanna know how Book knows about "that world"

gotta agree 110% on these

that and i'd still love to see what the orginal gremlins script may have brought

That'd be interesting to see a darker and more violent version of Gremlins. It'd probably be something like the second teaser trailer. I hope Warner would leave this idea in good hands though so it won't become another gory piece of crap like every horror-film today.

Gremlins is pretty much a dead series anyway, so I'd be ok with it being taken in a different direction, assuming it turns out good.

Doomsday was too futuristic.

Mad Max world went apoc in the 80s so it would have to be 80s tech

Preacher directed by Quentin Tarentino and Robert Rodriguez

Stuff I'd really love to see:

The Dark Tower, done as a big budget, seven-movie epic (this is supposedly in development, but you know that they're going to butcher it all to hell)

R.A. Salvatore's Dark Elf Trilogy

Green Lantern, done the right way (this one still might happen...fingers crossed)

Castlevania (but NOT with Paul WS Andersuck)

The Legend of Zelda

Crap that I'd want to witness out of morbid curiosity:

Burton's Supes

Wolfgang Peterson's Batman Vs. Superman

Abrams' Superman with some idiot like Ashton Kutcher in the lead role

Goyer's SuperMax

Bad Taste 2

American History X: The Musical

'Bryan Singer's: X-Men 3... The Musical'

The Legend of Zelda

That would seriously be the most epic movie of all time.

The Legend of Zelda movie would be...long over-do. They can make it like many of the fantasy movies that are out now. I would watch it.

Arkham Asylum directed by David Fincher

Agreed. I guess everyone heard that Zach Snyder mentioned The Dark Knight Returns at SDCC and Miller pretty much just said yes. Uhmm.

Evil Dead 4 with Bruce

There is already very, minor talks about a 4th. LET ASH KICK ASH!!!

A Firefly sequel/prequel. I still wanna know how Book knows about "that world"

Serenity is one of the DVD's that I can watch over and over again. My name is not related to Fire Fly, but if people think it is...so that's cool!

Boondock Saints 2...However that is also is the books (maybe), last I heard it's called All Saints Day. That was 4 months ago. Please, please, please...

South Park 2: Bigger, longer and [insert bleeps here]. Parker and Stone have gone too long without a sequel and they have a lot of material to use. Fingers crossed and hoping!

Boondock Saints 2...However that is also is the books (maybe), last I heard it's called All Saints Day. That was 4 months ago. Please, please, please...

4 months ago! I have been hearing about All Saints Day since like 2004

Halo.

Directed by Peter Jackson Script by Alex Garland. I heard the script was fantastic but I need to read it for my own opinion

Bill and ted 3 I'm listeing to bill and ted bogus journey moive soundtrack
master of the univiser 2
Ghostbustrs 3
back to the futuer part 4

4 months ago! I have been hearing about All Saints Day since like 2004

Well that was the last time I heard something regarding Boondock Saints 2 and that news stated that
Willem Dafoe
wasn't returning if and when the second begins production. Which I heard was sometime this summer.

I've kinda given up hope for the Boondock 2 thing. I'd love to see it happen, but they've been saying it's coming out for years and years and still we've got nothing. Good job Duffy, pissing off everyone in Hollywood.

Still, if it ever does go into production, at least we can count on most of the cast returning because they've got nothing better to do these days.

I'm a bit of a game-to-movie fan, resident evil was a success but i think the problem alot of these game compains has is when it comes to the movie verson they hire a strange director that has not proper direction or interest in the games. Thank god Anderson was a games nerd.

Here are the games to movies that never happend that i think should of happend. Spanning the games consols of 70's to 00's

Legend Of Zelda - could be the new Lord Of The Rings, i mean there has been many trying to follow in its footsteps, Eragon for one. But i think Legend Of Zelda would make for a brilliant live action movie. The perfect actor for this would of been Jeremy Sumpter - he played peter pan in the live verson of 2003. With Princess Zelda played by Hayden Panettiere from Heroes, and Jeff Goldblum As Ganon, funny choice i know but anyone who remembers captian planet and seen his creepy characters hes played over the years he would be a brilliant Ganon.

Donkey Kong - i thought about this game, and i thought you know they never make a live action movie that would appeal to just kids, you know a fun adventure sort of story. Then it occured to me Donkey Kong would be a brilliant media to do that in, Think movies like Underdog or Garfield or even chipmonks, basically the way i would see it is to have Donkey Kong set in a New York Zoo... why New York well King Kong... Would be a few giggles. You would have the lead character a Zoo Keeper, who dones a simulare get up to that of Mario of whom played the main character, However Mario wouldnt be in the movie, instead you would just have a Zoo Keeper that is wearing a simular costume but is not him. That character you need one of those comical faces... maybe Dominic Monaghan who is working at the zoo part time, the owner of the zoo decides they need new species of which they find a strange creature called The Donkey Kong, believing it to be some kind of crossbreed species of a freakish Donkey however when he arrives he is nothing more than a Monkey, but this monkey gets into trouble and makes the Zoo Keepers life torment. You know the usual kids kind of movie.

Metal Gear Solid - it is in desperate need to be a movie, from playing the games from the very first metal gear i feel we need Snake on big screen. However with Metal Gear you couldnt just tell the story like the game, you need to do an altered verson, maybe make it along the lines of Mission Impossible with James Bond with a dash of Bourne Identity.

House Of The Dead - Should of followed the story of the game. At least it would of been slightly enjoyable to watch.

Tekken - they made street fighter, how long are we going to wait for Tekken, it has such a rich story line unlike Street Fighter.

I've kinda given up hope for the Boondock 2 thing. I'd love to see it happen, but they've been saying it's coming out for years and years and still we've got nothing. Good job Duffy, pissing off everyone in Hollywood.

Still, if it ever does go into production, at least we can count on most of the cast returning because they've got nothing better to do these days.

Boondock Saints is the only movie Duffy directed, correct me if I'm wrong, so what hell has he been doing for the past decade?

Here's a thought. How about DC giving us fans a animated movie of Hush. I say animated because live action will not work. Even if they waited 10 years while releasing solo movies and introducing all the characters that are in Batman: Hush. It still will be best seen in animation. I'm grinning while I'm typing this. :woot:

Just imagine, Hush fans, how amazing a Hush movie would be. To see Killer Croc, Catwoman, the Joker, Clayface, Superman and all the others involved would bring a huge smile to my face. ;)

Boondock Saints is the only movie Duffy directed, correct me if I'm wrong, so what hell has he been doing for the past decade?

Pissing away his fortune and alienating himself from his friends and contacts. Watch "Overnight," the documentary on Boondock Saints, for details. He's a great writer/director, but also a jackass, apparently.

Have you see Overnight though? Hes not as much a jackass as he was just vocal about the studio screwing with him. The had pay or play contracts with Brad Pitt and possibly Jon Bon Jovi which means they get paid whether they get cast or not without Duffys knowledge. And Duffys little brother was a big *****. He kept whining about how he wasnt commited to the band. It was like watching an episode of MTVs Made

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"