Big Brother 13

Says you. :o

she looks like an anorexic who when fell from the ugly tree hit very branch on the way down. (That applies to her face, as I did not bother to look at the rest of he because she turns me off so much)..

she looks like an anorexic who when fell from the ugly tree hit very branch on the way down. (That applies to her face, as I did not bother to look at the rest of he because she turns me off so much)..
Nope, she was anorexic looking in S8

dickanddanielle.jpg

I admit, her new darker look was jarring at first but when she's dressed up like she was the day of eviction, she actually looks good and like I said before, I think the weight helps

Ever taken a good look at Rachel? :o

Danielle says Rachel is a floater? Does she know what the term means?

LOL @ Jordan saying Porsche hasn't done anything all season.

Jordan, you didn't do a single thing your entire season and you won.

Hoping Rachel wins this last HoH. If she does, I fully expect to see her win the thing

Edited to add: Man they both suck right now

Go Rachel! I dont think it matters who she takes to the end bc she won this. She might have a better shot against Adam though

BTW, she's looking really good tonight

Last edited:
At this point, I want Rachel to win. I can't stand the thought of Porsche winning and Adam has done nothing all season.

So this is how I see the votes going

Rachel - Brendon, Jeff, Jordan, Adam

Porsche - Kalia, Danielle (maybe), Shelly

Adam is super delusional today. First he impleis he's not a floater and now he's convinced he would have won against Rachel

Adam is wayyy too old to be acting the way he is. I get that he's playing up his "metalhead" stereotype but good grief...

I can't stand Danielle. She seems like such a fake person, who tries to hide her natural *****iness and insecurity behind that **** eater grin.

I think Rachel's social game has been absolutely perfect today. I think she may have redeemed herself in some people's eyes especially Kalia. Boy was she kissing up to her

Adam is wayyy too old to be acting the way he is. I get that he's playing up his "metalhead" stereotype but good grief...
Ive seen someone say she looks like Cruella da B-tch tonight...lol

Judging by the questions and comments I see the voting as such...

Rachel: Brendan, Jeff, Jordan, Kalia (maybe), Adam
Porsche: Danielle, Shelley

EDIT

Wow I didn't see Shelley voting for Rachel, and Kalia voting for Porsche, sigh with those comments in the jury house I thought she would redeem herself.

Last edited:
Wow, Danielle is a total hypocrite.

Shocker! Rachel won! Congratulations. She truly was the best player this season

Yeah she was gutsy in taking Porsche over Adam. I am not sure who would have voted for him.

Wow Adam voted for Porsche...lame :down:

Part of me thinks that Shelly gave that vote to Rachel because she thought Adam would vote for her and thus Rachel winning was inevitable and she wanted to stand on a pedestal and show how she is the "better person." It is fitting that it won Rachel the game. As for Porsche, I hope the $5,000 in Pandora's Box was worth it. Cost her half a million.

I cannot believe Adam actually voted for Porsche. :huh:

That makes it even better as he has been talking all week about being the deciding vote and he thought he was going to stick it to Rachel for not bringing his worthless ass. Now his vote was pointless and didn't even mean anything. Good job on not voting for the most deserving person and someone who carried his worthless ass through most of this game.

Part of me thinks that Shelly gave that vote to Rachel because she thought Adam would vote for her and thus Rachel winning was inevitable and she wanted to stand on a pedestal and show how she is the "better person." It is fitting that it won Rachel the game. As for Porsche, I hope the $5,000 in Pandora's Box was worth it. Cost her half a million.

Not to mention keeping Rachel over Jordan. A big $500K mistake. Porsche would have cruised past Jordan and Adam in the final HOH Comp and would have won it by taking Adam with her.

I am really shocked that Shelly was the deciding vote. Glad it worked out for Rachel. She deserved it. Now we have till next summer to rinse the blandness of this season away from our minds.

Not to mention keeping Rachel over Jordan. A big $500K mistake. Porsche would have cruised past Jordan and Adam in the final HOH Comp and would have won it by taking Adam with her.

I am really shocked that Shelly was the deciding vote. Glad it worked out for Rachel. She deserved it. Now we have till next summer to rinse the blandness of this season away from our minds.

Hard to say...Porsche would have probably won the endurance challenge. The underwater HoH matchup could have gone either way as Jordan is just plain horrible in physical challenges so Adam had a good chance to win it. Then that would have put Adam against Porsche, and we all saw how badly Porsche did in the last challenge so Adam may have sat there...

and would have probably picked Porsche to go against him as he had no chance against Jordan....nevermind

Wow I didn't see Shelley voting for Rachel, and Kalia voting for Porsche, sigh with those comments in the jury house I thought she would redeem herself.

Kalia voted with Dani even against her own Rhetoric?
SHOCKER!:whatever:

Yeah she was gutsy in taking Porsche over Adam. I am not sure who would have voted for him.

Wow Adam voted for Porsche...lame :down:

Adam voted for Porsche even after he pretty much destroyed her in his plea to Rachel...that was pretty strange imo but he kinda lost him mind in those last few hours.

Porsche thought the Jury loved Jordan and hated Rachel, in the psyche of the mean girls it was a good move, considering Jordan can't win a comp to save her life(cept maybe the last one), Porsche really should have taken her instead. I love how Porsche maybe worse than anyone else said the worst things about Rachel(the girl who defended her) and in the end was her "buddy" now that's gameplay.

Shelly voting for Rachel in the end is maybe the biggest turn of events this season. Then again now that she's not playing she has her salesman face on again.

Dani is a joke, for real.

Glad Rachel won, she "deserved it" more than just about anyone this season for the sheer fact that she is hated for her personality however honest. I love that when she was saving jordans ass america finally started seeing her for what she really is, a big personality with none of jeff's charm.

Cassi get's too much air time.

I can't stand Danielle. She seems like such a fake person, who tries to hide her natural *****iness and insecurity behind that **** eater grin.

Matt...... can you stand anyone? :o

:oldrazz:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"