Big Brother 13

Dani.... ugh. I wanna **** you, but your voting has just lost you my respect. :o

I think she's an annoying shrew too, but she clearly played the better game. Come on, girl.

And Brendan's was a p***y-influenced vote. I don't think it should really count.

Dani's a brat, her dads is insanely brash, they are estranged for a reason.
I wonder if Dick would have voted for Porsche over Rachel as well considering how much he also hates floaters.

Cassi really needs to stop with this Rachel got her out for jealous reasons, but if she really must go there how about she takes a look at the girl that stole her bunk buddy not 4 seconds after she left.

Jeff won 40,000. That's almost second place lol.
Dani figured she had America with her.

What a trip to see how Brendan was with rachel early season, telling her she can't talk to ppl without him and what not lol.
What a trip to see Rach and Porsche in final two after where they were week 2.

Adam voted for a newbie, that's how I rationalize it

I cant wait to see how long it takes for Brenchel to implode. I'm guessing it won't be until after they've burned through the half mill. :o

according to Regan and Britney they weren't supposed to last after bb12
if we've learned anything it's that they're both crazy and needy for each other.

I'm still curious about this hurtful game play the mean girls keep accusing rachel of

according to Regan and Britney they weren't supposed to last after bb12
if we've learned anything it's that they're both crazy and needy for each other.

I'm still curious about this hurtful game play the mean girls keep accusing rachel of

Well, when Brendon was around, she acted like a ***** (toxic relationship, anyone?). As soon as he left (for the second time), she improved.

And before any of you think about turning it around on Dani or Kalia, yes, those two were *****es too. I'm never going to deny that.

I get that she was obnoxious, but I really don't recall mean game play. I think she annoyed everyone but mean?

Bredan said some mean **** to people like every two days, Jeff bullied people, dick was a dick, but again Rachel? She was loud and stupid, I must have missed the mean stuff.(outside of her good bye messages)

also I respect that porsche won some comps but when you're competing against one other person it's not quite the same

Last edited:
It's funny because the two things that come to mind with Rachel was just before Cassy was being voted off, Dani told a lie to her that the reason she is being voted off is because Rachel was jealous of her. Which actually wasn't true because they wanted to get rid of her because she was obviously a strong player and they wanted to work with and protect Shelley. Cassy believed this lie and everyone starting running with it. Everyone says it was when Dani tried to backdoor Jeff is when she swayed from the Vet alliance but this action was probably her first attempt to go against them.

The only other thing that comes to mind was when Shelley lied in front of everyone and called Rachel a malicious person for saying that she (Shelley) asked for a final three with Rachel and Brendan. Shelley really went on the defensive after that and really attacked Rachel to a point that was shameful.

A combination of those two actions made a lot of players target her as being a "mean" person.

Rachel is a lot of things, ditzy, over dramatic, arrogant, clueless, jealous, etc but I never found her to be really that mean.

Last edited:
I totally missed that dani lie to cassi, that would explain alot.
I do remember jordan blabbing about rachel being jealous of her...honestly I think every girl had a bit of animosity towards her I mean she's just about the most gorgeous girl in any room but it was a goon move. Jordan was nominating her and possibly wanted to detract attention from the fact. It was kinda stupid for them to be like Rachel just doesn't like pretty girls, when in reality she was partnered up with plenty of them.

Shelly avoided Ronnie (rat)status by diverting attention to how "evil" Rachel supposedly was in trying to out her, funny how that turned out.

Personally I think anyone playing with the significant other is going to be more dramatic then when their not. Rachel just happens to be a powder keg at times. I can imagine how Evel Dick would be acting the week after his enemies evict his girl friend, or how Jordan would act...etc.

Rachel spent her whole interview with dick defending jordan lol.

Does anyone think Adam is going to come back AND win all stars?
Or that he would have won if he made final two?

Not to mention keeping Rachel over Jordan. A big $500K mistake. Porsche would have cruised past Jordan and Adam in the final HOH Comp and would have won it by taking Adam with her.

I am really shocked that Shelly was the deciding vote. Glad it worked out for Rachel. She deserved it. Now we have till next summer to rinse the blandness of this season away from our minds.

Yeah, taking Jordan to the finals would've been a huge mistake (Jordan would've beaten Porsche, probably 5 to 2) but taking her to the final three and Adam to the final two would've won her the game. At any rate, I'm glad Rachel got the W. She was the only deserving player this season.

Matt...... can you stand anyone? :o

:oldrazz:

Sure, just not **** eater Dani. :oldrazz:

I cant wait to see how long it takes for Brenchel to implode. I'm guessing it won't be until after they've burned through the half mill. :o

People said the same last season. The two are oddly codependent and if that isn't love, then I don't know what is. ;)

It's funny because the two things that come to mind with Rachel was just before Cassy was being voted off, Dani told a lie to her that the reason she is being voted off is because Rachel was jealous of her. Which actually wasn't true because they wanted to get rid of her because she was obviously a strong player and they wanted to work with and protect Shelley. Cassy believed this lie and everyone starting running with it. Everyone says it was when Dani tried to backdoor Jeff is when she swayed from the Vet alliance but this action was probably her first attempt to go against them.

The only other thing that comes to mind was when Shelley lied in front of everyone and called Rachel a malicious person for saying that she (Shelley) asked for a final three with Rachel and Brendan. Shelley really went on the defensive after that and really attacked Rachel to a point that was shameful.

A combination of those two actions made a lot of players target her as being a "mean" person.

Rachel is a lot of things, ditzy, over dramatic, arrogant, clueless, jealous, etc but I never found her to be really that mean.

I couldn't agree more. Rachel is the girl who doesn't know how to keep her mouth shut but there is very seldom malice behind any of her actions. Funny how Shelly and Kalia called Rachel mean when Shelly, Kalia, and Porsche spent the weeks following Danielle's eviction STEALING AND HIDING Rachel's things, simply for the sake of ****ing with her. Yet Rachel is mean.

As for Cassi, she got the most favorable edit of the season aside from Jeff (I wonder if he would've been America's choice if the Dumbledore comments were aired). It is funny how she stood on her high horse and called Rachel a "catty, ugly person on the inside," when she spent the entire first week, deluded by some imaginary power that the Regulators apparently had, walking around the house like her **** didn't stink and treating Porsche (and all of the other girls for that matter) like scum. Cassi was a grade A ***** until she realized that the Regulators had no power. Then she put on those puppy dog eyes and started with the tears and whined about how Rachel was only targetting her out of jealousy.

The Regulators were voted out back to back to back to Brendan to back for a reason. When Dominic convinced all of them that four votes somehow equaled a majority, they spent the entire first week acting like total D-bags, Cassi included. The editting conveniently skipped over that.

Cassi was voted out for one very simple reason. When the Veterans went to her in week one and said "If we protect you this week, will you protect us next week if you win power?" she said no! Like an idiot, she didn't even bother lying (again, because she was clouded by her own delusion that the Regulators had some kind of power), so she just said no. That is why she was voted out. It had nothing to do with being mean.

Last edited:
I'm actually less pissed off about Rachel winning than I am with Jeff getting the America's Vote. Why do people like this *****e?

Based on this season alone, hard to answer. Looking at the soap opera that went down in bb11...meh makes sense

I am actually kind of surprised he won too, but based only on what was shown on the show obviously the public had a good opinion of him. While we had priviledge and access to the feeds and knew what happened behind the scenes.

I thought Jordan would have got it for sure, but maybe because she already won BB the people voting wanted to give Jeff something in return so you have voters who love Jordan and/or Jeff.

If jeff wasn't around, I'm sure dani or Jordan would have gotten it.
If no vets, It wouldn't have been Kalia/Adam or Shelly...or Porsche.
Probably Cass or Dom based on editing.

This season was a steaming turd, but at least one moment will go down in history... Kalia and Lawon knocking Marcellas' borderline mentally challenged move of not using the veto on himself down a peg on the BB Idiot Scale, by concocting their own full-on ******ed plan. Good God, those two were morons. Even by BB standards.

What the editting didn't show you is that Dani wasn't nearly as against it as the editting tried to make her out to be or as she acted after the fact.

I just love how both dani and kalia(in theory) voted lawon out, they can say all this crap about being against it and can come down on people after the fact but I'll just never get why they voted with the house on that one

Lawon not only offering to go up on the block but asking people to vote him out was without a doubt the single most dumbest move of the season and most likely the entire series.

Dani can say whatever she wants. She wasn't the HOH and she wasn't the ****ing idiot offering himself up, not only to go up on the block, but to be EVICTED!

The bigger portion of blame falls on those two, in my eyes.

[YT]9zUDbA1bEEI[/YT]
By far my favorite alliance war in BB history. Aside from BB6, I don't think there's ever been everyone I despised on one team and everyone I liked on the other.

[YT]9zUDbA1bEEI[/YT]
By far my favorite alliance war in BB history. Aside from BB6, I don't think there's ever been everyone I despised on one team and everyone I liked on the other.
I so agree. Man the Sovs were awesome and the Nerd Herd were a good villianous group. They were so easy to hate! I loved that season

Speaking of alliances, the Regulators from this season was the worst in BB history. All 4 members evicted within the first 5 weeks and none made it to jury

Eh. I mean, yeah, they very likely are the worst alliance in the show's history, but I could only truly hop on-board with that claim if this had been an entire season of newbies and the same thing had happened to them. Bringing back as many vets as they did casts a shadow of doubt over my mind. It just taints the whole thing.

Kaysar has this villainous arrogance about him.

who's that?
I started watching this show at 11 and went back as far as 8.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"