Big Brother 13

Eh. I mean, yeah, they very likely are the worst alliance in the show's history, but I could only truly hop on-board with that claim if this had been an entire season of newbies and the same thing had happened to them. Bringing back as many vets as they did casts a shadow of doubt over my mind. It just taints the whole thing.

That makes it all the more pathetic. The newbies had numbers on their side and a common enemy that the Regulators could unite the house against. It would've been very easy if any of them tried to actually play the game rather than going along with Dominic's ass backwards logic that an alliance of four was enough and shunning everyone else.

who's that?
I started watching this show at 11 and went back as far as 8.

Little bald ***hole that most of the chick in that house followed around like he was Charles Manson.

That makes it all the more pathetic. The newbies had numbers on their side and a common enemy that the Regulators could unite the house against. It would've been very easy if any of them tried to actually play the game rather than going along with Dominic's ass backwards logic that an alliance of four was enough and shunning everyone else.

Losing the first HOH to the vets and half of the newbies being starstruck idiots was kind of working against them.

who's that?
I started watching this show at 11 and went back as far as 8.
he was the leader of the Nerd Herd

eric.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"