Black Superheroes Movies

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Cosby Show was number one in its time. 75% of all rap music is bought by White listeners. Michael Jordan was more popular than the president of the United States. The US voted for a Black man to be president...Oh, and I should have mentioned that, for now anyway, White people are still the majority.

Basically, I just don't see White people turning away from a movie called Black Panther. There might still be racism in this world, but White folks love 'em some Black culture.

I was just thinking that since T'Challa has the same name as the Black millatint group, that may draw away some non-Black people.

And also BP is gonna need a good budget. Do you think Hollywood would give it too the filmmakers even though it's a Black superhero movie that takes place in Africa in a African Nation that's the most advanced civilization on Earth.

Oh. You're talking about that one. I have that comic. When you said black t-shirt you threw me off.

He always seems to have some sort of black and gold combo going....

I was just thinking that since T'Challa has the same name as the Black millatint group, that may draw away some non-Black people.

And also BP is gonna need a good budget. Do you think Hollywood would give it too the filmmakers even though it's a Black superhero movie that takes place in Africa in a African Nation that's the most advanced civilization on Earth.
It's also the name of a large cat. *shrugs*

People will take away from the title what they want to. My comic-stained mind works like this: when I hear "black panther" whether referring to the animal or the group, I still only hear "T'Challa".

Oh. You're talking about that one. I have that comic. When you said black t-shirt you threw me off.

In the Marvel Ultimate Alliance VG his default costume is the black tshirt, gold chain, gold jeans, with the CAGE belt buckle

BOOO!! then he should move to Boston....LET"S GO RANGERS
Maybe he'll finally join the Initiative and they'll send him to Massachusetts. I wonder how long the New Avengers are going to be rogue. At some point, they'll either be caught or granted immunity.

I still want to see the Massachusetts Initiative.

Barry Bonds doesnt like Boston says its racist. We just dont like him.

Boston is pretty racist.

Too many old fashioned old people in high profile positions and too many young people siding with their grandparents. People say "Shhh, shes old" but I get into constant shouting matches with my grandmother for her remarks

I hear they don't allow black people in Boston...unless they play for the Celtics

I hear they don't allow black people in Boston...unless they play for the Celtics
That's so not true.

You forgot the Patriots.

I always thought it was weird that a team named after Irish people won a championship for a predominantly Irish city with no White people on the roster. I guess in Boston, people only see the color green.

I swear Boston is more like an awkward white guy who is afraid to seem racist than an actual racist like the Seinfeld crew when they couldnt figure out the ethnicity of Elaine's boyfriend

I swear Boston is more like an awkward white guy who is afraid to seem racist than an actual racist like the Seinfeld crew when they couldnt figure out the ethnicity of Elaine's boyfriend

"Asian."

"Asian??"

"Just to mess with them."

That's so not true.

You forgot the Patriots.

I always thought it was weird that a team named after Irish people won a championship for a predominantly Irish city with no White people on the roster. I guess in Boston, people only see the color green.

The Pats are in Foxboro.....so that counts as Boston now?

LOL, I think The Departed pretty much showcased how Scorsese views Bostons' views on black people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"