Boston Marathon Terror Attack - Part 3

Anyone seeing these #freejahar hashtags on Twitter?
:facepalm:

I hope his head is freed from his shoulders. But honestly of course there's going to be epic *****ebags and I think these fall into two catagories here (a) Alex Jones cultists that believe every news story is a conspiracy and (b) jihadist sympathizers. Screw 'em both!

Anyone else get annoyed any time people use the term jihad incorrectly?

Everyone. Jihad apparently is another synonym for acts of terrorism now.

I don't understand why people get bothered by people questioning Everything?

Its the one way to find the complete truth.

I don't accept everything I hear.

That borders on paranoia.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

It's fine to question everything, so long as you apply Occam's razor, and realise when the train of thought is absurd.

Why do you not understand that? Are the people whose statements you question not being plain enough with their statements? Are they talking in a language you don't understand? Which language do you speak and understand the best? Are you understanding my questions? Why did you capitalize the word "everything" when it shouldn't be capitalized in the context that you used it? In what way do you feel people are bothered by you questioning everything?
Have you always thought that everyone is always lying to you? Is there no one at all you trust? Would you classify this feeling as a phobia or a lifestyle? What if the statement you constantly question the truth of is in reality the full and whole truth...do you then feel remorse about calling a truthteller a liar?

Your user name at the Hype is I'm Old Greg.
My user name at the Hype is C. Lee.
I just quoted and replied to a post you made in this thread.
I asked you many many questions.
Today is Tuesday, the 6th day of May in the year 2013.

By all means don't trust everything....but don't trust conspiracy theorists also. Sometimes they manipulate "evidence" to suit their argument. If you feel the truth is still out there...go to Boston, gather your own evidence, speak to people who were there.

By all means don't trust everything....but don't trust conspiracy theorists also. Sometimes they manipulate "evidence" to suit their argument. If you feel the truth is still out there...go to Boston, gather your own evidence, speak to people who were there.

I think a major mistake we often do as a society in whole is that we feel obligated to take sides and follow a certain train of thought in contrast to another one.

As if things have only two sides. I.e. the Boston bombing is a terrorist act v.s. it is an inside job. You know what, it is perfectly right not believing either of those and just say "I honestly don't know what really happened".

And it is not realisticly possible for an ordinary citizen to go and investigate for hiself an incident like this or similar ones and questioning witnesses.

I think a major mistake we often do as a society in whole is that we feel obligated to take sides and follow a certain train of thought in contrast to another one.

As if things have only two sides. I.e. the Boston bombing is a terrorist act v.s. it is an inside job. You know what, it is perfectly right not believing either of those and just say "I honestly don't know what really happened".

And it is not realisticly possible for an ordinary citizen to go and investigate for hiself an incident like this or similar ones and questioning witnesses.

So you are saying that it is impossible to buy a plane ticket to Boston, meet and interview people who were there, speak to some of the victims...why is this impossible?

Saying I don't know what happened is fine...but if someone is going to put forth a theory other than what the news, FBI and Police is saying then I would expect that person to have gathered that information personally.

Anyone else get annoyed any time people use the term jihad incorrectly?

Yes. And I was recently in an argument with the site editor at FilmSchoolRejects after it was thrown around in an Iron Man 3 review. A Muslim man commented calling the reviews use of the term into question and then was absolutely slammed in the comments. Most of the comments were really just in reaction to the tone of his post. I tried to offer some backup and the site editor came in and tried to defend its use as "appropriate in a spoiler free environment."

So you are saying that it is impossible to buy a plane ticket to Boston, meet and interview people who were there, speak to some of the victims...why is this impossible?

Saying I don't know what happened is fine...but if someone is going to put forth a theory other than what the news, FBI and Police is saying then I would expect that person to have gathered that information personally.

Well if not impossible, it is somewhat difficult at least for an average citizen from another country with the travel expenses and all that and searching the right places and the right people.

But I agree with the bold part.

Sides? No. One side is reality and one side is your fevered, paranoid mind.

What are you confused about? Is there something you don't understand? Actually I didn't write that comment. The FBI wrote it pretending to be me and I'm just their innocent patsy. So don't blame me.

Please. What kind of research are you doing? Are you talking to witnesses and investigating the crime-scene? No. You're posting on here. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Maybe you're looking at a bunch of fringe websites too.

There's not two sides. There's one side. The truth. And those of us who live in reality already know it.

I admit I haven't talked talked to a single person that was there. I am just gathering what I can from the net only.

Please. What kind of research are you doing? Are you talking to witnesses and investigating the crime-scene? No. You're posting on here. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Maybe you're looking at a bunch of fringe websites too.

There's not two sides. There's one side. The truth. And those of us who live in reality already know it.
Yeah, another thing that bugs me is a lot of that "research" they're looking at is bent into such mind-numbing & headache inducing ways. An example with Boston I've seen is how directly after the explosion people are trying to prove and point out in pictures of people in the crowd removing prosthetics legs *points to a person hunched over another person directly after the explosion* and giving signals to remove the fake legs *another arrow points to 2 people making eye contact* and it's like, "Really?" That's the truth you're going with? What world do you live, like seriously?

They also try to say that people like Jeff Bauman (double leg amputee from Boston) should have been dead within minutes but are they forgetting the thousands of soldiers coming back from Afghanistan who survived the same and similar injuries? I hate being called blind by these conspiracy theorists when really, I'm thinking much more clearly than them. It makes me feel like a poster on a superhero forum trying to make a point of me being right on a topic. Oh wait... :hehe:

To be fair to Alex Spider, he lives in Greece. I have opinions on what the Troika have done to his country, but I haven't taken a month off work and booked the flights to go and investigate it.

What about the bomb drilling thing that took place on the same day? Is it a conspiracy theory also? I am not going to post all the links, I figure you are aware of this. I am genuinely asking for a strait forward answer without any ironic or insulting attitude. I am just being curious. Peace.

"As the Boston Globe tweeted today, "Officials: There will be a controlled explosion opposite the library within one minute as part of bomb squad activities."

Furthermore, according to Local15TV.com, a University of Mobile's Cross Country Coach said there were bomb-sniffing dogs at both the start and finish lines, long before any explosions went off. He said:

"They kept making announcements on the loud speaker that it was just a drill and there was nothing to worry about. It seemed like there was some sort of threat, but they kept telling us it was just a drill.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/039926_Boston_marathon_bombing_terrorism.html#ixzz2SYNLRvRt
Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/039926_Boston_marathon_bombing_terrorism.html#ixzz2SYMvDR3q"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"