Boston Marathon Terror Attack - Part 3

They'd have to be the dumbest idiots alive not to know what was going on. It was all over the news. And I'm sure if they're students they have a working knowledge of English. They're from a different country, not a different planet.

(And they're not even fellow countrymen. They're from Kazahkstan. The brothers were from Chechnya.)

They apparently text Dzhokhar saying one of the pictures looked like him and he replied saying stuff like "lol" "come to my room and take whatever you want"

They found a backpack with fireworks with the powder taken out and that's when they knew he had something to do with it. They threw away that backpack and his laptop to keep their friend from getting in trouble :doh:

Aiding and abetting murderers and terrorists....idiots.....idiots.....idiots.......

They mommas must be so proud. :p

The sad thing is, if their mommas are like the Boston bombers' momma, they probably are proud.

Gotta agree with JJJ, they clearly were trying to cover for him, so I'd give them the max charges. If they were smart, or not in on it like they claim, they'd have gotten with authorities right away, bot tried to cover it all up.

Came across these in my fb page. If the likes/dislikes in the videos are an indicator, most people seem to agree with them. Any thoughts..?

(And before any hothead jumps on me saying that i support terrorism and I should be ashamed for posting these kind of theories and all that, I am making myself clear. NO I AM NOT SUPPORTING TERRORISM AND THESE ARE NOT MY PERSONAL BELIEFS. I am just posting a theory that "seems" to have some valid points for information purposes.)

[YT]xvOyyoCoV6A[/YT]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xvOyyoCoV6A

[YT]Q8yEat5_8xI[/YT]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Q8yEat5_8xI

[YT]JXW42mnsFsc[/YT]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JXW42mnsFsc
Go at 12:03 ARMY LT. Col. Roy Potter gives a testimony

Last edited:
(And before any hothead jumps on me saying that i support terrorism and I should be ashamed for posting these kind of theories and all that, I am making myself clear. NO I AM NOT SUPPORTING TERRORISM AND THESE ARE NOT MY PERSONAL BELIEFS. I am just posting a theory that "seems" to have some valid points for information purposes.)

Nobody would think you were a "supporting terrorist" for posting these. They may think your a complete idiot though. For buying into and thinking there was validity to these theories and your desire to spread them.

Just from a quick glance , video 1.the guy is quickly unfolding towels, slow down a poor resolution (ie hevilly pixelated) and blurry video enough and anything moving fast will look more blurred, fuzzed out and granular. Those are the towels quickly being flipped out not dust .

Video 2. I only quickly shuttled through it it's so inane, some scenes where he's declaring there's no blood!, you can see blood. And if you think these are "actors" - Go tell that to the people who were walking just seconds before and now got their legs amputated how fake their injuries are, and the family of the dead including the 8 year old kid, that their kid never existed.

Vid. 3 the guys "hiding" in matching outfits.
If these guys wear hiding and didn't want to be seen and recognized as a group, ask yourself -would they wear cloths to make them blend in, or wear matching outfits to make them stand out, so any idiot could recognize they were in group?
And if it was a cover up they were there, would they make public announcements that they are drilling to draw even more attention to themselves, or would they not say anything.

And while there is plenty to look into check the govt. about, and criticize the media/press for parroting the status quo rather than actual investigation, what you've posted only does more to detract from it.

Last edited:
Nobody would think you were a "supporting terrorist" for posting these. They may think your a complete idiot though. For buying into and thinking there was validity to these theories and your desire to spread them.

Did I ever stated that I am buying into in these theories 100%? Can't you read English? I said there "seems" to be a validity in some points that need further investigation. Can you present a logical argument as to why those points stated in the videos are wrong except calling me an idiot? :whatever:

Just from a quick glance , video 1.the guy is quickly unfolding towels, slow down a poor resolution (ie hevilly pixelated) and blurry video enough and anything moving fast will look more blurred, fuzzed out and granular. Those are the towels quickly being flipped out not dust .

See that wasn't so hard. Although there are more points made. And that Army Col. testimony is interesting.

Last edited:
I learned a while back not to waste my time arguing with conspiracy believers....just a waste of time and energy.

I learned a while back not to waste my time arguing with conspiracy believers....just a waste of time and energy.

Why does there got to be only two sides of the coin? The "official" truth from the media and the government and on the other side the "conspiracy theorists"? Can't there be a middle ground? I personally believe things are not black and white. Rather they have many grey areas.

I for one entertain the ideas of conspiracies. I like to think that sometimes we are just sheep being driven solely by the media forces that dish us out information they want us to believe. From corporations to government bodies there are closed door conversations going on everyday we know nothing about.

I have to say in this particular sense, I can't see it being a conspiracy in any way. I believe this was just a selfish act of terrorism.

I for one entertain the ideas of conspiracies. I like to think that sometimes we are just sheep being driven solely by the media forces that dish us out information they want us to believe. From corporations to government bodies there are closed door conversations going on everyday we know nothing about.
Not everything is a conspiracy.

because conspiracy theorist rely on the idea that the government is stupid...while it does stupid things the government is extremely good at killing people and making it look like someone else did it. We have whole shadowy organizations who's sole purpose is that. If this was a government plot there would not be evidence that there was a government plot.
No person sitting at home on a laptop would be able to string pictures together to prove the government did this.

as always if you think there is more to the story...go to Boston and find out...do the research yourself

Anyone seeing these #freejahar hashtags on Twitter?
:facepalm:

as always if you think there is more to the story...go to Boston and find out...do the research yourself
Yeah, that's what bugs me the most. If you really want the truth to the theories these people bring up, why don't they just go down to Boston and get the answers themselves? Instead of comparing random pictures together and putting together your own ideas.

The one that bugs me the most is the theory that the Jeff Bauman individual (the one whose legs were blown in the most well known picture) was actually a war vet. It really made me mad because of how disrespectful it is for someone to find a picture of a injured war vet (thousands of them right? I bet there are hundreds that could look like an average regular looking white dude) who has a slight resemblance to Bauman and say they're the same person. Did you talk to the injured soldier? Did you notice the soldier barely looks like Bauman and clearly is missing a pinky from his injuries unlike Bauman? People will try so hard to make their "facts" the truth. They try to tell us to open our eyes and see the truth but it's like I am, it's right there in the pictures and common sense.

I shouldn't be surprised. Ted Bundy and other serial killers got tons of fan mail. With social media, it's only natural that hybristophilia would move onto Twitter.

Came across these in my fb page. If the likes/dislikes in the videos are an indicator, most people seem to agree with them. Any thoughts..?

[YT]xvOyyoCoV6A[/YT]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xvOyyoCoV6A

[YT]Q8yEat5_8xI[/YT]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Q8yEat5_8xI

[YT]JXW42mnsFsc[/YT]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JXW42mnsFsc
Go at 12:03 ARMY LT. Col. Roy Potter gives a testimony

Well, I'm just glad I stocked up on tin foil hats.

I don't even know what those hashtag things mean yet. I'm assuming search tags or something for specific Twitter posts?

Hashtag has been added to the list of words I now hate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"