Brian Tyler composer for Dragonball?

This guy is a perfect choice for the movie.:applaud

This guy is amazing!

*faints* someone's working on this who actually GETS dragonball... ooohh...oooohhh...yesss

my faith in this film is over 9000.

The score of a film can often draw the line between mediocre-bad and mediocre-good. Hopefully his apparent motivation will lead to a good score.

His Children Of Dune stuff is pretty great.

His Children Of Dune stuff is pretty great.

As out of place as it was, it did sound nice in the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull trailer.

Hans Zimmer would have been my pick, but those were the days when Fox was planning to make this movie a lot bigger.

He actually talked about Dragonball a while ago on AVPR i think.

Im sure he will do a great job on scoring DB

Oh, so he did Constantine. That score was really effective. He'll be solid.

Oh, so he did Constantine. That score was really effective. He'll be solid.

Well technically he and Klaus Badelt scored Constantine
It was said that his score was too dark and Klaus Badelt was brought in to compose music for some scenes .

IMDB says :
The score credit in the film was originally only Brian Tyler, but Klaus Badelt was brought in by producers late in post-production to help enhance the comedic aspects of the film. Tyler and Badelt share a dual credit in composing the score.

I had heard his score for Constantine ( was posted at some website) and it was really dark and quite fitting IMO. Not that there are many complaints with the present score of Constantine .

he has great work, but what really matters to me is that he seems passionate about the film, therefore the score will work itself out

His previous work sounds good and he really is a fan of dragonball so I say it's good choice for the score.
I'm already getting a little bit more faith in this movie:applaud!!

Well technically he and Klaus Badelt scored Constantine
It was said that his score was too dark and Klaus Badelt was brought in to compose music for some scenes.

I had heard his score for Constantine ( was posted at some website) and it was really dark and quite fitting IMO. Not that there are many complaints with the present score of Constantine .

Either way, I'm sure he'll do a fine job.

Bangkok Dangerous would really work well for DBZ, assuming that the movie itself can live up to such a frantic and intense score. War is great too.

cool stuff! i checked out a lot of his scores, they sound good. typical, but good. i'm hoping he makes it a little cartoony though. by cartoony i mean, a melody that people can hum to. i dont know what i'm talking about. lol.

do you guys think it would be too much if they got japanese artists and hironobu kageyama to make songs for the movie? it hink hironobu kageyama should at least make an ending theme or something. it just wouldnt feel right without him. lol.

Ya, his Perfect Cell theme was super intense. I loved it.

His stuff would just need to be tweaked. It is a bit animated, but I'm sure if he colaberated with Brian Tyler or something like that, and they came up with realistic kickass version or variations of the original themes, it could be wonderful

--dk7

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"