Sequels Bring on the Lizard in Spider-Man 4

NinjaCarm

Fantastic
Reaction score
Who agrees? If I were ever to imagine the Spider-Man trilogy I would have thought the Lizard would be the villian in a third film, be it he is the third most popular "classic" villian.

Since Sandman is in Spider-Man 3, who else agrees that The Lizard should be the main villian in Spider-Man 4?

Who agrees? If I were ever to imagine the Spider-Man trilogy I would have thought the Lizard would be the villian in a third film, be it he is the third most popular "classic" villian.

True, but Venom is arguably the most popular villain full stop. The trio of Venom, Gobby and Ock take prededence above all other Spidey foes.

SPIDER-MAN 4:

THE LIZARD (main villain) and KRAVEN THE HUNTER (secondary villain) and ELECTRO (seperate story). Using elements from the comic book story arc "Kraven's Last Hunt" as the blueprint. The end of the film could also bring back Doctor Octopus, as Afred Molina/Sam Raimi said he's optioned for SM3/SM4--and he's not in SM3.

the lizard should defenitley be the main villian and have electro as the secondary villian and either the chameleon or scorpian as the third villian.

No Chameleon. Scorpion has a tail, might as well use the better and more interesting villain with a tail...THE LIZARD. ;)

yeah, he's the only villain left that I realy want to see before this series of movies is over.

Dylan Baker is in Spider-Man 3, The Lizard should definitely be considered. Fans have been going on about a Lizard/Kraven combo for the past seven years on this board, I would go see it.

Green Goblin wanted revenge on his enemies and then Spider-Man was in his way in "ruling" the city. Doc Ock wanted to create something that would help mankind but needed to do bad things for that to happen. Spider-Man 3 is very personal with Pete wanting revenge on Sandman, Harry and Venom wanting revenge on Pete. Spider-Man 4 would be Spidey protecting Lizard and himself from Kraven. So it wouldn't be like the James Bond films where its bad guy trying to take over the world.

No, that's two tails too many. THE LIZARD rules over the Scorpion for SM4. Hands down.

No, that's two tails too many. THE LIZARD rules over the Scorpion for SM4. Hands down.

if it was two tails too many, that would mean you prefer none,

just pointing that out.

Yeah put the Scorpion in!!!!

Then have the symbiote attach to him halfway through the movie!!!!

BOOOOOOOOO:csad: That's a horrible idea. Keep Scorpion out, please. I'd rather see the Vulture.

Yeah put the Scorpion in!!!!

Then have the symbiote attach to him halfway through the movie!!!!

BOOOOOOOOO:csad: That's a horrible idea. Keep Scorpion out, please. I'd rather see the Vulture.

lol vulture?

no.

Lizard before any.

http://www.ifmagazine.com/new.asp?article=4055

Exclusive: DYLAN BAKER TALKS THE LIZARD FOR SPIDER-MAN'S NEXT SEQUEL
Actor also tells iF MAGAZINE that his wife is playing Mrs. Stacy in SPIDER-MAN 3

By: SEAN ELLIOTT
Senior Editor

Published: 1/21/2007

While promoting his new series DRIVE (created by FIREFLY's Tim Minear) which will air this summer on Fox, series regular Dylan Baker was also more than happy to chat about his roles in SPIDER-MAN 3 and some interesting possibilities for SPIDER-MAN 4.

Baker says that not only is he in this latest Spidey sequel, but his wife is playing Mrs. Stacy (Gwen’s mom and the Captain’s wife) which is an interesting departure from any version of the Stacy family in comics where mom is curiously absent.

“I am in SPIDER-MAN 3, and my wife Becky Ann Baker is also in the movie, she plays James Cromwell’s wife and Bryce Dallas Howard’s mother,” says the actor. “Dr. Conners’ wife has not made an appearance yet, at least not that I know of.”

Fans will not be seeing the Lizard, Dr. Conners scaly alter ego in this film, but look for “more” from the good doctor in the next movie.

“In this one I am still in my business suit and that’s all I’ll say. I’m kind of the guy that Peter Parker needs to come to whenever he has those quandaries about what’s going on,” states Baker. But then continues on to explain, “All I can say is we’re going to see a lot more of [me] at some point if what Sam says is true, and Sam is the guy who knows, so I am sticking with him.”

And would the actor be up for being a main villain in the next Spidey flick?

“Oh yeah [I’d be up for that],” he exclaims. “I’m friends with Alfred Molina and I just saw him the other day and he had so much fun doing Doc Ock, that for me it’s a no-brainer. So, put it in [the movie] and let’s go.”

Well as said if Lizard comes I'd like to see Lizard and Mysterio for SM4.

If there is to be any other villain in the movie I'd hope for either Rhino appearing a couple of times through film or Shocker doing similar.

Still route for Lizard & Mysterio with a good written plot to suit all.

:oldrazz:

Oh yeah, I can support Lizard for Spider-Man 4. I'd rather have Electro, but that's cool. Who knows if there will only be one villain in SM-4, maybe their will be two or three. Or hell, even the Scorpion.

The Lizard..........

and Stegron. ;)

ASM166Cover.jpg

Just like ASM #166

“Oh yeah [I’d be up for that],” he exclaims. “I’m friends with Alfred Molina and I just saw him the other day and he had so much fun doing Doc Ock, that for me it’s a no-brainer. So, put it in [the movie] and let’s go.”

Heh, it's funny, because in the movie, Connors and Octavius were friends, too.

Otto: "Curt, it is so much fun tearing the city apart and beating up on Spider-Man"

Curt: "Really?? Damn, I want to be a villain, too. Let's go".

"I’m kind of the guy that Peter Parker needs to come to whenever he has those quandaries about what’s going on,” states Baker.
Exactly what he's suppose to be doing, this is great, good quote. THE LIZARD is gonna be great, can't wait.
“All I can say is we’re going to see a lot more of [me] at some point if what Sam says is true, and Sam is the guy who knows, so I am sticking with him.”
Judging from this line, Sam Raimi must have told him about THE LIZARD being in SM4, or at least hinted at it with him. Baker is a really good actor, he's going to do well in the role.

Let THE LIZARD be born in SPIDER-MAN 4.

SPIDER-MAN 4:

THE LIZARD (main villain) and KRAVEN THE HUNTER (secondary villain) and ELECTRO (seperate story). Using elements from the comic book story arc "Kraven's Last Hunt" as the blueprint. The end of the film could also bring back Doctor Octopus, as Afred Molina/Sam Raimi said he's optioned for SM3/SM4--and he's not in SM3.

I'm not a big fan of having too many villians in one movie. I would love a KLH movie, but I dont want the Lizard involved, just Vermin and Kraven. The Lizard is an interesting enough villain. He can carry a movie alone. As long as he looks like this, I'm happy.
250px-Lizard_(comics).jpg

I like Vermin too in a small way, but THE LIZARD is much better. Kraven and Electro will only enhance the movie as a whole. Electro's part can even be small, but powerful--which has nothing to do with The Lizard/Kraven.

I would love to see Spider-Man and The Lizard fighting, during a complete blackout in New York City caused by Electro--during a previous fight with Spider-Man. All the while the hunter is on the hunt (think the PREDATOR movie) for his biggest challenge or challenges yet.

I like Vermin too in a small way, but THE LIZARD is much better. Kraven and Electro will only enhance the movie as a whole. Electro's part can even be small, but powerful--which has nothing to do with The Lizard/Kraven.

I would love to see Spider-Man and The Lizard fighting, during a complete blackout in New York City caused by Electro--during a previous fight with Spider-Man. All the while the hunter is on the hunt (think the PREDATOR movie) for his biggest challenge or challenges yet.

Ok, I see what you mean. Lizard taking the place of Vermin. Yeah, that might work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"