Sequels Bring on the Lizard in Spider-Man 4

I think the Lizard makes the most sense in the continuation of the movies' story line. Maybe work in Kraven with that.

I always thought that Mysterio and Chameleon were a littel too Scooby-Dooish to make a good movie.

I always thought that Mysterio and Chameleon were a littel too Scooby-Dooish to make a good movie.
That's because they are. :D

THE LIZARD, Kraven or/and Electro would be great.

Kraven just doesn't seem like much of a threat, for a big movie like Spider-Man

I think Lizard should be in part 4, because theres so much going on in part 3, that if they do focus on Peter and Dr. Conners relatioship I dont think it will be enough for him to become the Lizard in part 4. . I think part 4 should really focus on Pete and Conners relationship, start to show Conners doing research on reptiles and such and then becoming the Lizard very early in part 5. That could easily happen in part 4, but I think it would be a little to rushed if they dont show more of him in part 3, Also Venom and Lizard are nothing alike but the whole tongue thing would be a little to redundent if they where both in the same movie.

Also Venom and Lizard are nothing alike but the whole tongue thing would be a little to redundent if they where both in the same movie.

I think there's a big difference between Venom and Lizard too, but those who aren't comic fans see things a little differently than we do.

Your typical Hollywood writer would look at Venom & Lizard and see:

1. They're both monster villains

2. They both have sharp teeth and claws

3. They both have most of Spider-Man's super powers (Lizard doesn't have webbing of course, but they both have wall-climbing, super strength, and super agility like Spidey).

Totally different origins, alter-egos and personalities of course, but at the superficial level of visual presentation, they could be seen as quite similar.

I think the Lizard makes the most sense in the continuation of the movies' story line. Maybe work in Kraven with that.

Absoloutly!
If anything, the lizard is the easiest villain to fit in seeing as he's already been mildly introducesd in the form of connors not to mention what we're bound to see in sm3. I think adding kraven into the mix also will be terrific because his character wont look random and it really would give that old-school comic book vibe to the movie.

I think there's a big difference between Venom and Lizard too, but those who aren't comic fans see things a little differently than we do.

Your typical Hollywood writer would look at Venom & Lizard and see:

1. They're both monster villains

2. They both have sharp teeth and claws

3. They both have most of Spider-Man's super powers (Lizard doesn't have webbing of course, but they both have wall-climbing, super strength, and super agility like Spidey).

Totally different origins, alter-egos and personalities of course, but at the superficial level of visual presentation, they could be seen as quite similar.

Exactly, they are trying to appeal to everybody not just hardcore comic fans who know the difference. So I really think Lizard should wait until part 5, I say Venom and Electro in part 4.

Absoloutly!
If anything, the lizard is the easiest villain to fit in seeing as he's already been mildly introducesd in the form of connors not to mention what we're bound to see in sm3. I think adding kraven into the mix also will be terrific because his character wont look random and it really would give that old-school comic book vibe to the movie.

Kraven? Compared to the villians Spidey has faced, Green Goblin, Doc Ock, and the villians he will be facing Sandman, Venom, Harry Goblin, Kraven just doesnt bring much to the table. If Kraven was in the movie he's have to be more like Ult Kraven since he could actually transform into a wolf-like being, even then Ult Spidey kicked his ass like he was a little kid. Also if they went with the wolf-like transformation, it would be a little redundant to have 2 character that transform into animals, a lizard and a wolf, no thanks.

If we get Lizard, I'd like to see Spidey corner Lizard, and try to reason with him like he did Otto. Then he taks a massive tail slap to the chest. :woot:

-Morzan
--------------------------
Venom to Heaven 2007

If we get Lizard, I'd like to see Spidey corner Lizard, and try to reason with him like he did Otto. Then he taks a massive tail slap to the chest. :woot:

-Morzan
--------------------------
Venom to Heaven 2007

Kinda like when Jenny Agutter tries to reason with David in the alley at the end of 'An American Werewolf in London'?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"