Bruce Wayne has seen things...

deDIKnight said:
Thanks compadre

Stop filling this thread, I thought you said to stop this. My goodness!

Eh?

I'm thanking a fellow board member? I am not spamming

think you need to calm down there

djsupes & deDIKnight,
This is a public warning to both of you to cool it...

If either of you have a problem, PM me and I will take care of it.

PLAY NICE!

dcbats2000 said:
Hi,

Haven't posted on here for a while so I thought I'd post one of my latest.
I won't fully take credit for this though as I got the idea from some Batman Begins sketch I saw a while ago (might have been on here actually).

Well anyway, tell me what you think.

Probably a bit weary looking for some peoples tastes...

~DcBats2000~

Yeah, the sketch you saw was done by the artist named Jock. I recognized this right away because it is very close to his drawing. He did those drawings for Batman Begins as sort of concept art. If you'd like to see the other drawings he did along with this one then check out this link http://www.splashpageart.com/GalleryRoom.asp?Details=1&GSub=247 Maybe you can take another one and run with it...I'd like to see that!

His style is really cool. However, the only place I've seen his work lately is the new covers for Batman.

Anyways, nice job on enhancing the mood and adding your style to this piece. Keep up the good work.

God Bless,
Jeremy

jrs2345 said:
Yeah, the sketch you saw was done by the artist named Jock. I recognized this right away because it is very close to his drawing. He did those drawings for Batman Begins as sort of concept art. If you'd like to see the other drawings he did along with this one then check out this link http://www.splashpageart.com/GalleryRoom.asp?Details=1&GSub=247 Maybe you can take another one and run with it...I'd like to see that!

His style is really cool. However, the only place I've seen his work lately is the new covers for Batman.

Anyways, nice job on enhancing the mood and adding your style to this piece. Keep up the good work.

God Bless,
Jeremy

Holy crap! Thanks for that link! I love his work. It makes me think of Risso and Yu rolled into one!

And great TLH Dvd cover, DCBATS.

Hi there

Haven't posted in a long time so I thought I'd post my latest Batman drawing...this drawing is about as festive as I can get for the season :)

~Dcbats2000~

your use of a limited color palette makes your work just that much better:up:

I would love to see a clip of batman using your art in motion. It would be sweet!:up: :)

i have to say that i am gobsmacked.Those are so good. Why couldnt warner bros and dc hire you to do a new series of batman cartoons instead of, lets face it its nowhere was good as the 90s one, THE BATMAN.
Awesome work dude

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"