Transformers Bumblebee Appreciation Thread

strange. it didnt look like oil when he was lubrucating him.
It's a very light brown while BB is lubricating him, but Simmons does have a greasy look to him a little later on.

>^..^<

What the hll does BB shoot out before peeing on Simmons? Never understood that. Is it soppose to be a can of oil?

What the hll does BB shoot out before peeing on Simmons? Never understood that. Is it soppose to be a can of oil?
You know, I've been kind of wondering that myself. Does it say in the novelization? I don't have it yet or I'd check myself.

>^..^<

Bumblebee shooting out a can of oil before pissing oil sounds a bit silly, I always thought that it might be an oil filter though.

How many times does bumblebee use his blaster in the movie?

How many times does bumblebee use his blaster in the movie?

Good question. Remember that we only saw the Bee in fighting action during the final downtown scene against Blackout when he was on the tow truck.

I'm sure against Barricade, which we saw the result of in the movie, he used it more. But we'll never know, unless a director's version comes out. I can only hope. :hyper:

Did Bumblebee run over the dogs & kill them to protect Sam or did he just shove them out of the way?

Good question. Remember that we only saw the Bee in fighting action during the final downtown scene against Blackout when he was on the tow truck.

I'm sure against Barricade, which we saw the result of in the movie, he used it more. But we'll never know, unless a director's version comes out. I can only hope. :hyper:

It was certainly implied that he used it against Barricade, as we see when he walks back to Sam after the fight.

00-2_Trans_Bumblebee.jpg

http://www.steveandersondesign.com/gallery.php?entry=gal/Misc/00-2_Trans_Bumblebee.jpg

Where does the windsheild go when Bumblebee becomes a robot?? help? this has been drving me crazy since the dvd came out

You know, I've been kind of wondering that myself. Does it say in the novelization? I don't have it yet or I'd check myself.

>^..^<

I am re-reading the prequel and then will get to the novel again. I will try to recall what it says when I get to that part.

Im wondering if the winsheild becomes his battle mask, at the part in the sector seven base you can kinda see some glass inside where the eyes are. I could be wrong but it jsut doesn't seem like it wold fit anywhere else.Also in a few pics with it down it looks like there is some glass i nthere.

^I dont think he would use a windshield as a battle mask, a windshield isnt exactly secure, and Prime's windshields were smashed to hell after the final battle.

Yeah, they probably just fade out & go inside his body or on some other part of his body but I'm hella sure it isn't his battle mask.

Yeah, they probably just fade out & go inside his body or on some other part of his body but I'm hella sure it isn't his battle mask.

Well his battle mask is yellow for one, so it cant be his windshield, I love the way Bumblebee lift one half of his battle mask up after he realises how much damage he did by taking out Destroyer (which was an awesome BB scene BTW).

I hope to see Bumblebee fighting a lot more in the sequel, he's my favorite Autobot.

Yeah, he put Barricade down pretty quickly so he must be a good fighter, and he was the one who finally finished Devestator off, so i hope we see more of that in the sequel.

But more importantly than that, i hope we see him and Sam and their relationship more, you know, show him doing things with Sam like going fishing, like Hot Rod did with Dan in the animated movie.

Uh, no, there shouldn't be a giant robot fishing with a kid, this is live action, not animated & the last thing we need is to have a robot going fishing.

Uh, no, there shouldn't be a giant robot fishing with a kid, this is live action, not animated & the last thing we need is to have a robot going fishing.

I didnt mean specifically something lik that, but just scene's of them bonding, being totally at ease with each other's company (and dont forget in Mikaela's company as well, she had some good scene's with both Sam and Bumblebee).

Scene's like this are what give the story its heart and emotion, and they just as, if not more important than the great action scene's.

^Yeah, something like this, although more than a couple, the sequel will likely be longer than the first movie so we should have time for plenty of character scene's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"