Bumblebee Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers' started by TheShadowCat, Jul 9, 2007.

1. The Joker_1000 Registered

Well, that's true. Usually, the sequel is always longer than the first movie & hopefully the next movie will be as good or even better than the first film. I hope to see even more of all of the Autobots, especially Ironhide, The dude is kinda nuts.

2. AVEITWITHJAMON Darksider

We will get to see more of ALL of the TF's IMO, and hopefully, the characters from the first movie that arent necessary for the sequel will be left out, other than Sam and Mikaela, and maybe Lennox and Epps, with a cameo from Sam's parents, i dont see the need for the others to return.

Would love to see a scene between Sam, his parents and Bumblebee, maybe an introduction.

3. The Joker_1000 Registered

I always thought the Transformers worked in secret. Are they known worldwide in other incarnations?

4. Jake Cassidy Registered

They are in the cartoons.

5. The Joker_1000 Registered

I mean are they known worldwide in the cartoons smartguy.

6. AVEITWITHJAMON Darksider

^Yes they are, check out the animated movie, they even have a base on Earth were there is a big battle scene near the start.

Although the likes of Bumblebee, Prime, Jazz, Ironhide, and Ratchet arent in the cartoon much.

7. The Joker_1000 Registered

So, is the new Transformers cartoon based on the movie? And do you think it'll be worth checking out?

8. Jake Cassidy Registered

That's what I meant.

9. The Joker_1000 Registered

Whatever, man.

Moving on, Bumblebee is definitely my favorite Autobot, he's a very brave warrior & would be a great ally if he were real.

10. Jake Cassidy Registered

Here I'll re-word it.

In the cartoon series the world knew that the transformers were there. They didn't work in secret. I really have to learn to be more clear with my statements, sometimes. Sorry. :yay:

11. The Joker_1000 Registered

Alright, thanks.

Now, is the new Transformers cartoon going to be worth checking out?

12. Jake Cassidy Registered

No. It looks like complete crap.

13. Spidey_D.N. Registered

^Agreed... it looks too abstract. Better stick with the classics.

14. The Joker_1000 Registered

I'd have made it about the movie or based on events after the movie & I would've kept the designs from the movie as well if I were in charge.

15. Jake Cassidy Registered

That'd make too much sense. :grin:

16. The Joker_1000 Registered

Yeah, & that's something most cartoon creators lack now adays.

17. AVEITWITHJAMON Darksider

I dont know about the new cartoon, havent seen much of, but you should definately check out the animated movie from 1984.

Bumblebee is great in the movie, and i cant wait to see more of him, the bond between him, Sam and Mikaela just grows throughout the movie and its great to watch.

18. The Joker_1000 Registered

I'm actually thinking about checking out Transformers Cybertron, the animation looks pretty damn good.

19. AVEITWITHJAMON Darksider

I think Bumblebee's capture is officially my favourite scene of the movie, i feel so sad when he is captured, then want to jump for joy when Sam races to him, trying to fight off the S7 guys.

Brilliant scene.

20. katiserge01 Registered

a lot of g1 fans hate cybertron, but i love it! of the three (armada, energon, cybertron), i love the animation in cybertron the most. prime looks the most badass and hot shot is at his coolest here. ;)

i also have to say the new animated series is quite fun, especially bumblebee with his line: "you can trust this face...can't you?" soooooo adorable, so reminiscent of the 2007 movie bumblebee (if only he could speak through most of it).

21. BBabe Registered

Bumblebee fan here, hence the screenname. ;-) I loved him in the movie. Aside from the great special effects, BB's and Sam's storyline was the best part of the movie...it gave the movie heart. And who couldn't fall in love with those big blue puppydog eyes? LOL!

22. AVEITWITHJAMON Darksider

^Agree, the bond between Sam and Bumblebee (and Mikaela for that matter) is simply the heart of the movie, and without it, i dont think the movie would be as good or as enjoyable.

I really hope we get to see more of it in the sequel.

23. BBabe Registered

One part that really tugs at the heartstrings (among the many others that have already been mentioned) is after they all get taken to the Hoover Dam and Sam gets the S7 guy to take him to "his car" and they all come into the hanger (where they've been torturing BB) and Sam yells for them to stop (freezing BB). Finally everything is quiet and Sam says "Are you okay?" and BB turns to look at Sam with the sweetest look ever! LOL! Like he's saying "Yeah, now that you're here." OMG that part gets me every time. I know, I'm such a sap, heehee.

24. AVEITWITHJAMON Darksider

^Ha ha, i like that bit but the part were Bumblebee is captured is much more emotional for me.

I never realised until last night either, the second thing Sam shouts when they capture Bumblebee, just after he shouts "Look he's not fighting back!", he shouts something else and i could never make out what it was, i put the subtitles on last night and he actually shouts "Stop hurting him!" which makes the scene even better for me.

25. BBabe Registered

I could never make out what Sam says at that part either. I never thought of putting the subtitles on...duh, lol. I need to do that to figure out what Barricade says right before he hits Bumblebee during their first fight. "This one's for the cause..." or something like that.