By the Bristling Beard of Odin! The Thor Thread - Part 2

Except for years and years dating back to the Jurgens run that the Thor of the future was shown to be missing an arm. The future is now apparently.

I am sure that that was the inspiration behind the current medal arm

Pretty happy he at least didn't lose it to Wolverine this time around. Although it was cool that he retaliated by literally melting Wolverine to slag.

Pretty happy he at least didn't lose it to Wolverine this time around. Although it was cool that he retaliated by literally melting Wolverine to slag.

You can never go wrong with inflicting over the top pain and suffering on Wolverine.

Hey, anyone know who did the art in this?
612344-surtur02.jpg

Billy Tan, maybe??
Looks like a Thor #600 variant

not sure, but it's def not Coipel

I've really been enjoying evil Minotaur CEO of Roxxon Dario Agger. One of the better new villains created in recent years.

Thor is my favorite character and I thought I knew everything about it. This thread has taught me that is not true lol. Looks like I've got some reading to do

SQUEEEEEEEEE Alex Ross THOR'S!!!!!
1wOfRQi.jpg

Thor is my favorite character and I thought I knew everything about it. This thread has taught me that is not true lol. Looks like I've got some reading to do
Well Corpulant one and I are for the most part the big Thor fans here, BUT there are a few fans catching up to us lol Ask anything and we can probably help :more:

NICE finally played the Thor Pinball table!
9YbbUUP.png

Might be the actual Mythic Thor, Red Norvell is on the left

and yet, where is THOR, as in our current, normal, Thor Odinson?

There have been too many hammer wielders. It seems like everyone and their baby sister has wielded it at one time or another. When I see a picture like that I come to a conclusion that it is not a very exclusive club at all.

Well Corpulant one and I are for the most part the big Thor fans here, BUT there are a few fans catching up to us lol Ask anything and we can probably help :more:

You forgot me :shr:

Thor #4 was a great issue but probably one of the hardest to read as a fan of the character. Desperately wants his hammer back and get's shown up(Although, I'm not quite sure what that trick was that Thor Lady did exactly). Demands his arm back and it gets incinerated. When is this man gonna catch a break? :(

Thor #4 was a great issue but probably one of the hardest to read as a fan of the character. Desperately wants his hammer back and get's shown up(Although, I'm not quite sure what that trick was that Thor Lady did exactly). Demands his arm back and it gets incinerated. When is this man gonna catch a break? :(

Probably after Secret Wars is when Thor will become worthy again and regrow his arm.

I for one am enjoying this storyline. I was initially AGAINST the idea of a female Thor but I like how the premise has being playing out now.

I love the fact that the new arm is made of uru but the metal arm thing is a bit tired at this point. Also, did I miss the revelation regarding what made Thor unworthy or did Fury just whisper nonsense into his ear?

I'm still against the idea, but the story has been great so far. So have Loki and Angela's books if anybody here cares.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"