Days of Future Past "By The Goddess!": The Official Storm Discussion - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
shows people like negativity, quicksilver has gotten the most attention out of them all :p

I hate those websites :cmad: My friends at the office who are not x-men fans, said that storm looks really bad ass in the cover and they don't care about who plays her or anything else. They're just happy to see her again and it made me really happy :yay:

For new thread.

45141_479818708788797_1453092431_n.jpg

Looks Good. :yay:

i still see berry and not storm sadly, she was a tad miscast

Not miscast. Poorly written more likely.

I hate those websites :cmad: My friends at the office who are not x-men fans, said that storm looks really bad ass in the cover and they don't care about who plays her or anything else. They're just happy to see her again and it made me really happy :yay:

I agree completely. :)

Storm looks amazing in this!! Hopefully she actually gets to fly and kick ass. I bet she is much more powerful, I mean everyone should be.... Those Sentinels look tough.

Good luck Future xmen!

And a lot miswritten...:word:

And acted :p

Even through her slight character changes through the 3 films, she looked most storm like in X1 for me but thats when she was abit more mysterious and had an accent and even then she wasn't a perfect fit, and she acted the least storm in X3 When she got more to do, i won't fully blame writing for that

there is no such writing that will make me see storm as berry when i should be seeing berry as storm :p

Last edited:
OMG! I just had a terrible thought after seeing the Mark X! O my Storm, how they hell can her and Colossus hold that thing at bay????

O lawdddddddddd Storm is going to get murked! :((

OMG! I just had a terrible thought after seeing the Mark X! O my Storm, how they hell can her and Colossus hold that thing at bay????

O lawdddddddddd Storm is going to get murked! :((

I am afraid that this is going to happen as well. :csad:

Storm fans you are so lucky!
....Sincerely Scott,Jean,Rogue,Mystique(Romijin's version),Kitty(Wolverine took her role) fans:whatever:
Her poster looks good tho (floating?):wow:

I just noticed something.

In a bigger picture, look at her forehead. Is it shadow from her hair or does her forehead look "dusty".

O what have they done to my Storm in 2023???!!!!!

And acted :p

Even through her slight character changes through the 3 films, she looked most storm like in X1 for me but thats when she was abit more mysterious and had an accent and even then she wasn't a perfect fit, and she acted the least storm in X3 When she got more to do, i won't fully blame writing for that

there is no such writing that will make me see storm as berry when i should be seeing berry as storm :p
X3 Storm had the most to do out of the trilogy but also the worst writing for her character, so I completely blame the writing. My complaint of Halle is that her portrayal has been kind of lazy in it's comic accuracy (dunno if that's more her fault or Singer's).

Not miscast. Poorly written more likely.

Why can't it be both? :cwink:

Storm hasn't been particularly powerful in the films so far, definitely subdued in the scripts, but I don't think Halle has brought any strength to her role either.

Why can't it be both? :cwink:

Storm hasn't been particularly powerful in the films so far, definitely subdued in the scripts, but I don't think Halle has brought any strength to her role either.

How does she bring strength to a role that requires her to get her ass kicked by Toad?

Just saying. I have high hopes for this movie because I think the writing may finally be up to scratch in the Storm department and that she'll get a good comic accurate role. If I'm right then this will be the film where we can properly judge Halle's portrayal. Is she looks badass, is written as a badass but still isn't badass then that's Halle's fault. If she is though then you know who to blame for the less than stellar previous performances.

There is so little of Storm showing in the trailers and photos released so far. Starting to wonder if Storm is eradicated reaaalllly early on in the film.

There is so little of Storm showing in the trailers and photos released so far. Starting to wonder if Storm is eradicated reaaalllly early on in the film.

I'm being slightly more optimistic and thinking that the few scenes she has are all really badass and would be better to save for the actual movie rather than releasing as a still.

Hope I'm right and not you. I'd hate for Storm to die early. Cuz if she does then the others are screwed. She's one of the few that could stand up to one of thse scary sentinels alone and walk away at the end. If I had to have anyone backing me in the battlefield it's be her.

I like the way Storm's costume gives a nod towards the thigh-high boots she often wears in the comics - it almost looks like she is wearing them, but i think it's just an illusion because of the shape of the pants and the the way the tunic is hanging down to a certain length.

I like the way Storm's costume gives a nod towards the thigh-high boots she often wears in the comics - it almost looks like she is wearing them, but i think it's just an illusion because of the shape of the pants and the the way the tunic is hanging down to a certain length.

yep I see it. Though they look like knee-highs to me.

Can't wait for Storm in this movie. I think she's the only OT character where we really don't know what to expect from her. I've no idea what role she play in all of this. You have an idea with Prof X, Kitty, Wolverine, Magneto etc but with Storm I can't even guess how she factors into the movie.

I know they are impractical and completely unnecessary but I still miss the High heels from X1 haha. Also I think we may see her in more of a field leader role rather than headmistress of a school now :)

you can see her feet in the cover photo :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"